The Power To Begin Series 3.0 |14 Reasons Why People Don’t Begin | BKCC
What are the 14 Reasons Why Many Don’t Begin?
- Fear/Lack of Courage: Moses
- Many are Incapacitated: Joseph and Samson
- Thinking that we lack the necessary credentials: Moses and Gideon
- Settling for less: Abraham
- Being entangled by the riches of this world: The rich man
- Having a fear of the giants in the land: The ten spies
- The pleasure of this world: Lot’s wife
- Fear of Believability: Moses and Joseph
- Fear of Acceptability: Moses and Jesus were s rejected, yet they accomplish their mission
- Thinking that we don’t have the ability. None in Israel could confront Goliath except David.
- Analysis Paralysis: Proverbs 3:5-6 (Message)
- Fear of Small beginning: Zechariah 4:10
- Fear of Opposition: Joseph, Jesus, Nehemiah, Moses all had opposition, but they all accomplished their assignment.
- Not willing to step out of your comfort zone – Abraham and Peter stepped out of their comfort zone.