Fruit of Lips Part 4: Murmuring and Complaining
Today, we will be speaking on murmuring and complaining and its effect. Murmuring and Complaining has deprived many of their glorious inheritance.
What is Murmuring?
- Murmuring is a soft, or indistinct sound produced by a person or group of people speaking quietly or at a distance
- Murmuring is a subdued or private expression of discontent or dissatisfaction
- Murmur means a half-suppressed or muttered complaint:
- Murmur is a low indistinct but often continuous sound
- Murmur is synonymous to grumble, mumble, muttering and rumble
What is complaining?
- Complaining is the expression of dissatisfaction or annoyance about something
- Complain is synonymous to accuse; criticize; denounce; disagree; grumble; lament; disapprove; indict; and find fault
Worship With Us At BKCC
You are welcome to BKCC. Are you looking for a non-denominational Pentecostal church where you can grow in the knowledge of God? Do you want to experience the supernatural, and at the same time maximize your potential? If yes, then you are in the right place.
We have a lot of programs that can meet your spiritual needs and we have a lot of ministries where you can plug in, serve, and do more exploits for God. Our goal is to give you a unique worship experience and to also rightly divide the Word of truth that can enhance your spiritual growth. We create an atmosphere of worship that ushers in the presence of God and an environment that is conducive for you to serve. We have strategies to reach out to the unreached both within our locality and also globally. Get plugged in into BKCC and let’s help grow that seed of greatness in you.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1(587)700-8297