The Power to Begin Series 1.0 | Resurrection Marks a New Beginning | BKCC
What does it mean to begin?
- To begin can be defined as a start, perform or undergo the first part of an action or activity.
- To begin also means to come into existence. For instance, God said, let there be light, and there was light.
- Everything in this world has a beginning, e.g., humans, animals, plants, fish, birds, all the living creatures, the sun, the moon, and the stars, as well as all the planets.
- Genesis 1:1 – “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.”
- That beginning was not actually the beginning. That was just the genesis of time. God was the one who created the time, and He stepped out of time. He is not governed by the times and season. He has no genesis, and He does not have an end.
- The book of Genesis is the book of beginning. It means the origin mode of formation of something. Genesis Chapter 1 talked about the beginning of all things.
- The synonyms of beginning are birth, inception, creation, outset, opening, inauguration, onset, introduction, etc.
- In music, we have what is called “Intro.” An intro is the opening section of a piece of music, usually before the singing begins. “Intro” is a casual shorthand for the introduction. The intro in music comes at the beginning of the song. The intro of music is essential because it can explain what the music will look like, whether it will be melodious or not.
- In a research paper, an “introduction” is the first paragraph of a written research paper, or the first thing you say in an oral presentation, or the first thing people see, hear, or experience about your project.
- When you want to build a house, you must lay the foundation first before building on it. How solid your foundation determines how solid your building will be. In the same vein, the beginning is .crucial
What is power?
- In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred or converted per unit of time.
- Power could be defined as the ability to act or have influence over others
- Power means ability; capacity; capability; potential; potentiality; strength; might; force
What is the power to begin?
- So, the power to begin can mean “The capacity to start.”
- The strength to undergo the first part of an action or activity
- It means “The capability to perform the first part of an action or activity.”