Spirit, Soul and Body Part 2 – The Soul
What is the soul of a person?
- Your soul is the part of you that consists of your mind, character, thoughts, and feelings.
- The soul is made up of of your mind, your will and your emotions
- Our spirit differs from our soul because our spirit is always pointed toward and exists exclusively for God, whereas our soul can be self-centered.
- We see that the soul and spirit can be separated by God’s Word: “For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow” (Hebrews. 4:12 NLT).
- The Word of God can “cut between,” or separate, the soul and spirit of man because they are different. There would be no need to divide them if they were the same. You cannot separate something from itself. A container of water divided into two parts still equals water.
Get plugged in at BKCC
You are welcome to BKCC. Are you looking for a non-denominational Pentecostal church where you can grow in the knowledge of God? Do you want to experience the supernatural, and at the same time maximize your potential? If yes, then you are in the right place.
We have a lot of programs that can meet your spiritual needs and we have a lot of ministries where you can plug in, serve, and do more exploits for God. Our goal is to give you a unique worship experience and to also rightly divide the Word of truth that can enhance your spiritual growth. We create an atmosphere of worship that ushers in the presence of God and an environment that is conducive for you to serve. We have strategies to reach out to the unreached both within our locality and also globally. Get plugged in into BKCC and let’s help grow that seed of greatness in you.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1(587)700-8297