The Fruit of The Spirit Part 8 – Gentleness
What is Gentleness?
- The quality of being kind, tender, or mild-mannered.
- Softness of action or effect
- Gentleness in the bible means showing care and respect for others in the way that you act and speak.
- Gentleness is synonymous to softness; quietness; modesty; reverence; good nature; consideration; understanding and tenderness
- The antonym of gentleness is brutality
2 Timothy 2:24-26
The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.
Get plugged in at BKCC
You are welcome to BKCC. Are you looking for a non-denominational Pentecostal church where you can grow in the knowledge of God? Do you want to experience the supernatural, and at the same time maximize your potential? If yes, then you are in the right place.
We have a lot of programs that can meet your spiritual needs and we have a lot of ministries where you can plug in, serve, and do more exploits for God. Our goal is to give you a unique worship experience and to also rightly divide the Word of truth that can enhance your spiritual growth. We create an atmosphere of worship that ushers in the presence of God and an environment that is conducive for you to serve. We have strategies to reach out to the unreached both within our locality and also globally. Get plugged in into BKCC and let’s help grow that seed of greatness in you.