The Siege Is Over: Night of Divine Encounter
The Siege Is Over
Marital siege could be when you are not fruitful in your marriage. All your efforts to have the fruit of the womb are not yielding the desired result. It could also be that you are constantly having issues with your marriage and it seems nothing was working well. You might be having challenges with your children and they are not living right. God can put an end to all forms of marital siege if you trust in him.
- Abraham and Sarah when they had no child – Genesis 15:3
- Rebecah when she had no child – Genesis 25:21
- Rachel when she had no child – Genesis 30:1
- Eli the prophet whose children were wayward and had unruly behaviour – 1 Samuel 2:12-25
- Samuel who was successful in ministry but the children did not do well – 1 Samuel 8:1-3
- David, when there was chaos in his home and his son, Absalom attacked him – 2 Samuel chapters 15-19
- Judah’s daughter in-law, Tamar, who lost two husbands – Genesis 38:1-30
- Naomi lost her husband and her two sons. One of them was Ruth’s husband – Ruth 1:3-5
Get plugged in at BKCC
You are welcome to BKCC. Are you looking for a non-denominational Pentecostal church where you can grow in the knowledge of God? Do you want to experience the supernatural, and at the same time maximize your potential? If yes, then you are in the right place.
We have a lot of programs that can meet your spiritual needs and we have a lot of ministries where you can plug in, serve, and do more exploits for God. Our goal is to give you a unique worship experience and to also rightly divide the Word of truth that can enhance your spiritual growth. We create an atmosphere of worship that ushers in the presence of God and an environment that is conducive for you to serve. We have strategies to reach out to the unreached both within our locality and also globally. Get plugged in into BKCC and let’s help grow that seed of greatness in you.