Praying That God Will Destroy the Enemies With A Mighty Sound
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 14th Edition, Day 6- Praying That God Will Destroy the Enemies With A Mighty Sound - Join us on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Mighty Sound
God Will Destroy the Enemies With A Mighty Sound
Today, we will be praying that God will destroy the enemies with a mighty sound. 2 Kings 7:6 says, “For the Lord had caused the Arameans to hear the sound of chariots and horses and a great army, so that they said to one another, “Look, the king of Israel has hired the Hittite and Egyptian kings to attack us!” There are always chariots and horses and a great army that God normally uses to fight our battles. These chariots of horses and a great army normally surround the believers. The fact that you can not see them does not mean they aren’t there. God just made these chariots of horses and a great army to make some sound and the Arameans disappear.
The scripture says in Psalm 91:11 (NIV), “For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” The angels have special order from God to guard you always. So at every point in time, you have some heavenly body guards. If God wants to terrify your enemies, He will just allow your heavenly body guards to make some sound that will scare your enemies. However, even if they don’t make some sound, you can give them instructions about what you want them to do for you. They are constantly there at your service. It was one of those chariots of fire that transported Elijah to heaven. So, they are always at your beck and call.
Chariots of Fire and Horses of Fire Surrounded Elisha
There was a time when one of Elisha’s servants was afraid because they were surrounded by the Arameans army. Elisha tried to placate him by telling him that they were surrounded with chariots of fire and horses of fire. So, the fact that you don’t see these armies does not mean that they are not surrounding you. It takes the spiritual eyes to see them. Elisha could see them but Elisha’s servant could not.
2 Kings 6:15-18 says, When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Oh no, my lord! What shall we do?” the servant asked. “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the Lord, “Strike this army with blindness.” So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.
Elisha in this bible passage, reassured his servant that those who were with them were more than those who were waging war against them.” No wonder, God said that greater is He that is in us than those who are in the world.
The Devil Knows That God Guards Us With His Angels
Satan also acknowledged the presence of the angels surrounding us when he was tempting Jesus. In Matthew 4:6, Satan said, “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “’He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’” This shows that even Satan is aware that God has given us the bodyguard of angels. You can give them instructions to fight on your behalf just like Elisha did. Elisha blindfolded all the armies of the Arameans.
God Can Send 12 Legions of Angels To Guard Us
Jesus, also mentioned this when they came to arrest Him prior to His crucifixion. In Matthew 26:53, Jesus said, “Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? According to research, the legion evolved from 3,000 men in the Roman Republic to over 5,200 men in the Roman Empire, consisting of centuries as the basic unit. This shows that if Jesus had prayed to the Father, He would have dispatched a minimum of 36,000 angels to fight for Jesus. Definitely, when the 36,000 angels arrived, there must have been a great sound. That is enough to scare the enemies.
In the scripture, we realized that one angel is capable of killing 185,000 people. “That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning—there were all the dead bodies!” (2 Kings 19:35) This means that if Jesus had invited 36,000 angels, they are capable of destroying 36,000 multiplied by 185,000 and that would be 6,660,000,000 people. They are capable of destroying almost all the people on earth. This is to let you know that you have nothing to fear. There is nothing the devil can do to you.
The Angels Spoke With A Mighty Sound
Isaiah was trying to relay his experience when he saw these heavenly beings. Isaiah 6:1-4 says, “In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.”
In this bible passage, we realize that at the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. This shows that when you pray to God and He sends your angels, they can create a sound that will destroy all your enemies. With this understanding, we are going to pray today that God will destroy the enemies with a sound in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points: God Will Destroy The Enemies With A Mighty Sound
- Father, I thank you because you are my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Lord, I thank you for destroying my enemies with a mighty sound
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle
2. Father, I pray that all the enemies who rise against me shall be defeated before me. Lord, I pray that when the enemies come in one way, they will flee before me in seven ways in Jesus’ name. I pray that God will destroy the enemies in Jesus’ name.
“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways
3. Father, I pray and exercise my authority and I trample on snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy . Lord, I pray that nothing shall hurt me and God will destroy the enemies in Jesus’ name.
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you
4. Father, I pray that I submit myself to God and resist the devil, he will flee before me in Jesus’ name
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you
5. Father, I pray that even when I walk in the midst of trouble, you will preserve my life according to your Word in Jesus’ name. Lord, stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies and let your right hand deliver me in Jesus’ name
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me
6. Father, I pray that no weapon fashioned against me shall succeed in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray and I refute every tongue that rises against me in judgment in Jesus’ name.
No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”
7. Father, the scripture says that vengeance is yours, so I pray that avenge me of all my enemies in Jesus’ name
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
8. Father, I pray that you will destroy all the works of the devil in my life in Jesus’ name
1 John 3:8
Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil
9. Father, I pray that you will deliver me from all my enemies. Lord, I pray that you will exalt me above those who rose against me and rescue me from the man of violence
Who delivered me from my enemies; yes, you exalted me above those who rose against me; you rescued me from the man of violence
10. Father, I pray that you will disarm the rulers and authorities who are harassing me. Lord, I pray that you will put them to open shame by triumphing over them in Jesus’ name
He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him
11. Father, I pray and conquer the devil and his cohorts by the blood of the lamb and by the word of my testimony in Jesus’ name
And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death
12. Father, I pray that as i carefully obey your voice and do what you say, you will be an enemy to my enemies and an adversary to my adversaries in Jesus’ name
“But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries
13. Father, I pray that you will fight for me and I will have to be silent as you fight my battles in Jesus’ name
The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”
14. Father, I pray that I will overcome all the power of the enemies because greater is He that is in me than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world
15. Father, I pray that with God, I shall do valiantly. Lord, I pray that you will tread down my foes in Jesus’ name.
With God we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes
16. Father, I pray that you will deliver me from the spirit of fear. Lord, i pray that you will constantly be with me and fight all my battles for me in Jesus’ name
“When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.
17. Father, I pray and receive the grace to be sober-minded and to be watchful in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray and resist the devil who is roaring like a deadly lion. I decree that it shall not devour me in Jesus’ name. Lord, fight all my enemies in Jesus’ name
1 Peter 5:8-9
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.
18. Father, I pray that I will not give opportunity to the devil in Jesus’ name
And give no opportunity to the devil.
19. Father, I pray that I will constantly experience the signs that follow the believers in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray and command every force of darkness to get out of my life and my home in Jesus’ name
And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 29th August to 1st September, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Website, Facebook or Twitter YouTube Page. Join us online also on Friday, 2nd September, 2022 by 7pm MST. You can stream it live on all our Website and all our social media channels.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support