The Fruit of Lips Part 3 – A Sacrifice of Praise
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise —the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. 16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased
What is a sacrifice?
- Sacrifice is an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure
- Sacrifice means giving to the Lord whatever He requires of our time , our earthly possessions, and our energies to further His work
- Sacrifice is offering something at great cost to ourselves
How do we offer a sacrifice of praise?
- We offer praise, as Hebrews 13:15 says, “continually.” This means without ceasing, in all circumstances.
- Like Paul said in 1 Thessalonians 5:18, “Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.”
Worship With Us At BKCC
You are welcome to BKCC. Are you looking for a non-denominational Pentecostal church where you can grow in the knowledge of God? Do you want to experience the supernatural, and at the same time maximize your potential? If yes, then you are in the right place.
We have a lot of programs that can meet your spiritual needs and we have a lot of ministries where you can plug in, serve, and do more exploits for God. Our goal is to give you a unique worship experience and to also rightly divide the Word of truth that can enhance your spiritual growth. We create an atmosphere of worship that ushers in the presence of God and an environment that is conducive for you to serve. We have strategies to reach out to the unreached both within our locality and also globally. Get plugged in into BKCC and let’s help grow that seed of greatness in you.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1(587)700-8297