Prayer of Thanksgiving
Night of Divine Encounter Day 1 - Prayer Of Thanksgiving - Saturday, June 26th, 2021. Theme: Let my people go
Prayer Of Thanksgiving
It is our first edition of the “Night of Divine Encounter” (NoDE). We will be entering God’s gates with thanksgiving and we will approach His court with praise. Today is a day to sing a song of thanksgiving and to remember God’s benefits over our lives. Let us follow all the instructions by singing psalms, songs of praise and gratitude to God and it is also a time to worship and dance to God.
Let us all remember that we can receive our breakthroughs even through thanksgiving. Jesus thanked God for the two loaves of bread and two fish and they multiplied. Jehoshaphat and the people of Judah worshipped God and the three nations facing them were utterly destroyed. As we praise and worship God today, I pray that we will receive our freedom and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Amen!
- Worship God with some songs of praise. Sing and make melody in your heart to God. Give thanks to Him for all the things He has done according to Ephesians 5:18-20
Ephesians 5:18-20 (NASB)
… but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your hearts to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to our God and Father.
2. Thank God for all circumstances you have gone through in the past whether you think that the circumstance is pleasant or not, just give thanks to God because all things are working together for your good
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
3. Thank God for all His benefits. Thank God for all His benefits. Think about all the good things that God has done for you since you were born and give thanks to Him for them all. Bless God that you are saved today simply because God forgave your sins. Also thank God for healing your diseases
Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits — who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.
4. The scripture says we should abound in thanksgiving. Bless the name of the Lord for everything He has done.
Colossians 2:6-7 (NKJV)
As you, therefore, have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
5. Thank God and make known His deeds among the people. Testify about God’s goodness to your family, friends, and loved ones. Praise God with song and thank Him for all the glorious things He has done
Isaiah 12:4-5 (NASB)
And on that day you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; make them remember that His name is exalted.” Praise the LORD in song, for He has done glorious things; let this be known throughout the earth.
6. Thank God for all the good and perfect gifts He has given to you. Thank Him for the air you breathe in, for sleeping and waking up again, and for giving us winter, summer, spring, and autumn at the right time
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
7. Give thanks to the Lord for His steadfast love that endures forever
1 Chronicle 16:34 (ESV)
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!
8. Let us thank God for giving us a kingdom that can not be shaken. Let us worship God acceptably with reverence and awe for our God is a consuming fire.
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”
9. Sing a song of thanksgiving to the Lord and shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Give thanks to God for He is a great God and the great King above all gods. Thank God because in His hand are the deep places of the earth and the heights of the hills are His also. Thank God because the sea is His and His hands form the dry land
Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3 For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. 4 In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. 5 The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land.
10. Father, I thank you for your answers to all my requests. I thank you for your peace that transcends all understanding.
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
11. Father, I thank you because I know that this is the day you have made. I thank you God for this is the time for you to favor me
Psalm 118:24 (ESV)
This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
12. Sing psalms, hymns, and songs and worship God in the Spirit and sing songs of gratitude to God for He has done for you.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since you were called to peace as members of one body. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
13. Thank God and praise His glorious name. Call God by His various names and worship Him for who He is
1 Chronicle 29:13 (NKJV)
“Now, therefore, our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name.”
14. Thank God for He is good and His steadfast love endures forever. Thank God for redeeming your soul from trouble
Psalm 107:1-3 (ESV)
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever! Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from trouble and gathered in from the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north and from the south.
15. Lord, I thank you for all the great things you have done. I thank you, Lord, for your indescribable gift
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise — the fruit of lips that openly profess His name.
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
Stream live on our website from Monday 26th June to 1st July from 7 pm – 8 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, July 2nd for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.