Praying for Supernatural Open Doors
Praying for Supernatural Open Doors
Today, we will pray for supernatural open doors. God is ready to open all doors that the devil has shut against you in Jesus’ name. He opened all the prison doors when Paul and Silas praised Him and He will do the same for you also. Prayer and worship can open all doors because they are supernatural keys. If you want supernaturally open doors, you can not use natural keys. There are some doors that are not natural and such doors require supernatural keys. Moses opened the doors of the Red Sea by using his supernatural rod and the Israelites went through the sea in a dry land. Joshua also experienced a supernatural open door when God used him to path River Jordan. God repeated the miracle by parting River Jordan through Elijah and Elisha.
When the Arameans besieged the Israelites, the Israelites shut the gates to prevent the Arameans from coming in. This means that the Israelites could also not go out nor come in. They could not export their products nor export what they needed as a nation. The Israelites could not partake in international trade with other neighbouring nations as a result of this. They had to live only on what they had in the city. When they exhausted the little food that they planted, recession sets in. However, God reopened the doors supernaturally. Their enemies heard a sound that scared them and they started living in abundance. I pray that you will experience supernatural open doors in Jesus’ name.
God Can Supernaturally Open All Doors
Peter also experienced supernatural open doors. King Herod locked him in the prison. Herod had just arrested James prior to that time. He jailed him and he later killed him. He also went ahead to arrest Peter with the hope of killing him. However, the Church prayed for Peter and God delivered him supernaturally. God sent His angel and He opened all the prison doors and brought Peter out. As we pray today, you will experience supernatural open doors in Jesus’ name. Just like God did for Paul and Silas and Peter, all doors will be opened unto you in Jesus’ name.
You can imagine if the door of salvation is opened unto but not the door of healing, you will be saved but you will continually fall sick. If the door of healing is opened unto you but not the door of financial breakthrough, you will be healed but you will be poor. However, you can both be saved, healthy and wealthy. You can have all the doors opened unto you. God has given us the keys of the kingdom, so we have all the keys. Although God has given us all the keys, many have not discovered the right key to use for each door. The moment you discover the right key, you will be able to open the doors. Pray today for the revelation of the right key you must use for each door so that all doors can be supernaturally opened unto you.
- Father, I pray that I will experience supernatural open doors. I pray that no man will be able to shut all the doors that you have opened unto me in Jesus’ name
I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
2. Father, I pray that you will give me the knowledge on how to use the key of David that you have given to me in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will use this key to open my supernatural doors in Jesus’ name
And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David. He shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
3. Father, I pray that you will make a way for me where there is no way in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will make a way for me in the wilderness and a path in the mighty waters in Jesus’ name
This is what the Lord says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, 17 who drew out the chariots and horses, the army and reinforcements together, and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick: 18 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
4. Father, I pray that Jesus will be my supernatural door and I will have answers to all my requests in Jesus’ name. I pray that through this door, I will be saved and find pasture in Jesus’ name
I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.
5. Father, I pray I pray that you will give me the grace to access the supernatural door which is opened to me in heaven in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that this heavenly open doors will translate to open doors on earth in Jesus’ name. I pray that by this open door, I will go higher in Jesus’ name
After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.
6. Father, I pray that you will open supernatural doors of ministry to me in Jesus’ name
1 Corinthians 16:9
because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.
7. Father, I pray that you will supernaturally open doors of opportunities to me in Jesus’ name. I pray for the grace to preach the gospel of Christ in season and out of season in Jesus’ name
2 Corinthians 2:12
When I came to the city of Troas to preach the Good News of Christ, the Lord opened a door of opportunity for me.
8. Father, I pray that you will supernaturally open doors for me where there is no door in Jesus’ name. Lord, remove every obstacles on way to my land flowing with milk and honey in Jesus’ name
And the Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward. 16 But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it. And the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.
9. Father, I pray that you will open all doors shut against me in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will come to my rescue and deliver me from the bondage of Satan in Jesus’ name
But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. 26 Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.
10. Father, I pray that you will answer my prayers and dispatch the heavenly angels to open all all doors shut against me in Jesus’ name
Peter was therefore kept in prison, but constant prayer was offered to God for him by the church. 6 And when Herod was about to bring him out, that night Peter was sleeping, bound with two chains between two soldiers; and the guards before the door were keeping the prison. 7 Now behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, “Arise quickly!” And his chains fell off his hands.
8 Then the angel said to him, “Gird yourself and tie on your sandals”; and so he did. And he said to him, “Put on your garment and follow me.” 9 So he went out and followed him, and did not know that what was done by the angel was real, but thought he was seeing a vision. 10 When they were past the first and the second guard posts, they came to the iron gate that leads to the city, which opened to them of its own accord; and they went out and went down one street, and immediately the angel departed from him.
Special Bible Passage
Next Paul and Silas traveled through the area of Phrygia and Galatia, because the Holy Spirit had prevented them from preaching the word in the province of Asia at that time. 7 Then coming to the borders of Mysia, they headed north for the province of Bithynia,[a] but again the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them to go there. 8 So instead, they went on through Mysia to the seaport of Troas.
9 That night Paul had a vision: A man from Macedonia in northern Greece was standing there, pleading with him, “Come over to Macedonia and help us!”
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.