Pray that BKCC Will Be A Solution Center
Pray that BKCC Will Be A Solution Center For All Manners Of Challenges
Today, we will be praying that Bethel Kingdom City Church will be a solution center for all manners of challenges. What is the meaning of Bethel? Bethel means the house of God. Bethel is first mentioned in the Bible in connection with Abraham, who built an altar to God there: “From there [Abram] went on toward the hills east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to the LORD and called on the name of the LORD” (Genesis 12:8). After visiting Egypt, Abraham returned to Bethel and offered a sacrifice to God (Genesis 13:3–4).
Abraham Built An Altar At Bethel
We realized that Abraham built an altar to God in the first instance. This emphasizes the importance of prayer at Bethel. On the second occasion, Abraham offered a sacrifice to God when he returned from Egypt. So, if you have also gone astray and left the primary place where God has planted you, you can return to Bethel and make amends. There is room for forgiveness and mercy at Bethel. If you have no personal prayer altar, you have to erect one. There must be a place where you constantly meet with God. You must also have a family altar where you constantly meet with God as a family.
Jacob Had An Unusual Encounter With God At Bethel
Bethel is also a place of divine encounter. The city was originally named Luz (Genesis 28:19; Judges 1:23), the city was renamed Bethel by Jacob after the patriarch experienced a remarkable dream there. Jacob stopped for the night in Luz while traveling from Beersheba to Haran to escape his brother Esau. As he slept, he dreamed of a stairway or ladder that stretched up from earth to heaven. The angels of God were climbing up and down the ladder as God stood at the top (Genesis 28:10–13). The Lord spoke and revealed Himself to Jacob as the God of his fathers.
When Jacob awoke, he declared, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven” (Genesis 28:17). Then Jacob set up a sacred pillar, named the place Bethel (verses 18–19), and consecrated the site as a place to worship God (verse 21). You can also have an unusual encounter at Bethel. Many years later, Jacob returned to Bethel, built an altar to God there, and called the place El-Bethel, which means “God of Bethel.”
Bethel Remains A Worship Center in Israel
Bethel remained one of the main worship centers of Israel. The ark of the covenant was kept at Bethel for a time, and the people often went there to seek God during times of trouble (Judges 20:18–28). As we pray today, I pray that God will make Bethel Kingdom City Church a solution center. Whosoever is connected to BKCC will encounter El-Bethel. The God of Bethel will give you solutions to all your challenges in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that BKCC will be a solution center for all manner of challenges. Lord pray that you will open the gate of heaven upon your Church in BKCC in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that you will change people’s names in BKCC. Change people’s names from the sick to the healthy, from the lost to the save and from the barren to the fruitful.
He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.”
2. Father, I pray that every member of BKCC will begin to have an unusual encounter in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will attend to the needs of every member of BKCC in Jesus’ name
This stone, which I have set up as a pillar, will be God’s house, and of all that You give me I will surely give a tenth to You.”
3. Father, I pray that you will begin to appear to every member of Bethel Kingdom City Church. Lord, I pray that we will begin an unusual encounter with your Word in BKCC in Jesus’ name. I pray that BKCC will be a solution center in Jesus’ name.
Then God said to Jacob, “Arise, go up to Bethel and live there, and make an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you fled from your brother Esau.”
4. Father, I pray that every member of BKCC will build an altar for you in their homes in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will begin to speak to us in an unusual way in BKCC in Jesus’ name
So Jacob named the place where God had spoken with him, Bethel
5. Father, I pray that you will take away the anxiety of every member of BKCC in Jesus’ name. I pray that as we come to you with thanksgiving and supplications, you will answer all our prayers in BKCC in Jesus’ name.
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God
6. Father, I pray that you will make BKCC a solution center for all manners of life challenges in Jesus’ name. Lord, empower us in BKCC to be able to do all things through your strength.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
7. Father, I pray that you will give us the grace to acknowledge God in all our ways in BKCC. Lord, I pray that as we acknowledge you, you will make our paths straight in Jesus’ name
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
8. Father, I pray that anytime we call upon you in BKCC you will answer us and deliver us in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will deliver us from all our afflictions and make BKCC a solution center in Jesus’ name
“And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”
9. Father, I pray that anytime we knock the door in BKCC, you will open it to us in Jesus’ name. I pray that when we seek we shall find and when we ask, it shall be given to us in Jesus’ name
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
10. Father, I pray that you will increase our faith in BKCC in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will move every mountain before us and throw them into the sea in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that whatever we ask you in prayer, you will give it to us in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will make BKCC a solution center in Jesus’ name
And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
11. Father, I pray that for all who have sinned against you in BKCC, you will forgive and deliver us from the power of sin in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will cleanse us from all unrighteousness in Jesus’ name
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
12. Father, I pray that every member of BKCC will get speedy answers to all their prayers in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that every sinner that comes in contact with our programs and messages in BKCC will receive salvation in Jesus’ name.
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
13. Father, I pray that every member of BKCC who is still living in sin will repent and give his or her life to God in Jesus’ name
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Early Morning Cry
Would you like to be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer?If yes, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.