Thanking God For Deliverance From Stagnancy
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 15th Edition, Day 1- Thanking God For Deliverance From Stagnancy - Join us on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Rise Up And Walk
Thanking God For Deliverance From Stagnancy
Today, we will be thanking God for deliverance from stagnancy. Stagnancy is a state of inactivity or lack of development. Stagnation is a state or condition marked by lack of flow or movement. To be stagnant means to be dormant, idle, listless, sluggish. Inactive, static, lifeless or stationary. Stagnancy is synonymous with doldrums.
God Delivered The Israelites from Stagnancy
For over four hundred years, the Israelites were in the land of Egypt. In many of those years, they served their taskmasters under rigor and a severe bondage. They were growing in number but they were stagnant in many areas. They were serving the Egyptians by working so hard without remuneration. This means that they were stagnant in their finances. They work so hard without promotion which means that they are stagnant in their career. Also, they had no freedom because they had to do the bidding of their task masters.
One day, after God had fought their taskmasters with many plagues, God delivered them and set them free. The stagnancy in their finances was over because they got a lot of valuables from the Egyptians while they were leaving Egypt. They were paid for all they have worked for in one day. They also regained their freedom. However, their enemies pursued them to the Red Sea shortly after they left. God parted the Red Sea and Pharaoh and his army perished in the Red Sea. After this great deliverance, the Israelites sang and worshiped God. Today, God will also give you a new song and you will thank God for deliverance from stagnancy.
God Made A Way For The Israelites
When the Israelites got to the Red Sea, they were trapped. They did not know how to cross the Red Sea and Pharaoh and his chariots with all his army were behind them. They experienced a form of stagnancy in that brief moment. However, Mose cried unto God and He made a way for them where there seems to be no way. Moses and Mariam led the Israelites in thanking God for a great deliverance from that form of stagnancy. I pray that the same God who is the same yesterday, today and forever will give you a new song in Jesus’ name. He will deliver you from all forms of stagnancy and you will have every reason to thank God.
God Delivered David From Stagnancy
David was anointed to be a king in Israel. However, he had to wait for several years. He experienced a form of stagnancy for 13 years running helter skelter in the wilderness. In spite of this, God gave him victory over his enemies and he was enthroned. After the stagnancy for his enthronement was over, he praised God for that great deliverance. Let us praise God today for deliverance from all forms of stagnancy.
- Father, I thank you for deliverance from the hands of all my enemies. Lord, I thank you for deliverance from all forms of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22:1-2
And David spoke to the Lord the words of this song on the day when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2 He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer
2. Father, I thank you for being my rock and my refuge. Lord, I bless you because you are my shield and the horn of my salvation. I thank you because you are my stronghold and my refuge
2 Samuel 22:3
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence
3. Father, I thank you because you are worthy to be praised. Lord, I thank you for saving me from my enemies. Father, I thank you for deliverance from the waves of death and from the torrents of destruction. Lord, I bless you for delivering me from the entanglement of Sheol and from the snares of death. Thank you Lord for deliverance from every form of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22:4-6
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. 5 “For the waves of death encompassed me, the torrents of destruction assailed me; 6 the cords of Sheol entangled me; the snares of death confronted me
4. Father, I thank you for delivering me from all forms of distress. Lord, I thank you for deliverance from all forms of stagnancy with a mighty hand
2 Samuel 22:7-13
“In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I called. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry came to his ears. 8 “Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations of the heavens trembled and quaked, because he was angry. 9 Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him. 10 He bowed the heavens and came down; thick darkness was under his feet. 11 He rode on a cherub and flew; he was seen on the wings of the wind. 12 He made darkness around him his canopy, thick clouds, a gathering of water. 13 Out of the brightness before him coals of fire flamed forth.
5. Father, I thank you for thundering from heaven and for deliverance from every attack of the enemies.
2 Samuel 22:14-17
The Lord thundered from heaven, and the Most High uttered his voice. 15 And he sent out arrows and scattered them; lightning, and routed them. 16 Then the channels of the sea were seen; the foundations of the world were laid bare, at the rebuke of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils. 17 “He sent from on high, he took me; he drew me out of many waters.
6. Father, I thank you for rescuing me from my strong enemy and from those who hated me. Lord, I thank you for delivering me from calamity and from every confrontation. Thank you for bringing me into a broad place and for rescuing me from the enemies. Thank you Jesus for delivering me from all forms of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22:18-21
He rescued me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me. 19 They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support. 20 He brought me out into a broad place; he rescued me, because he delighted in me. 21 “The Lord dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he rewarded me.
7. Father, I thank you for giving me the grace to keep your ways and your rules. Thank you Jesus for rewarding for a great deliverance from every form of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22:22-25
For I have kept the ways of the Lord and have not wickedly departed from my God. 23 For all his rules were before me, and from his statutes I did not turn aside. 24 I was blameless before him, and I kept myself from guilt. 25 And the Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in his sight.
8. Father, I thank you for showing yourself merciful and for showing yourself blameless. Thank you Lord for dealing with me purely and for making yourself tortuous with the crooked. Lord, I thank you for delivering me from all forms of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22:26-28
“With the merciful you show yourself merciful; with the blameless man you show yourself blameless; 27 with the purified you deal purely, and with the crooked you make yourself seem tortuous. 28 You save a humble people, but your eyes are on the haughty to bring them down.
9. Father, I thank you because you are my lamp and I thank you for lightening my darkness. Lord, I thank you for by you I can run against a troop and I can leap over a wall. Thank you Jesus for being my shield as I take refuge in you. Lord, I thank you for delivering me from all form of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22:29
For you are my lamp, O Lord, and my God lightens my darkness. 30 For by you I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. 31 This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him. 32 “For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?
10. Father, I thank you for being my strong refuge and for making my ways blameless. Thank you Jesus for making my feet like the feet of a deer and for setting me secure on the heights. Lord, I thank you for training my hands for war and for giving me the shield of your salvation
2 Samuel 22:33-36
This God is my strong refuge and has made my way blameless. 34 He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. 35 He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 36 You have given me the shield of your salvation, and your gentleness made me great.
11. Father, I thank you for giving me a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip. Lord, I thank you for pursuing my enemies and for destroying them. Thank you Jesus for equipping me with strength for the battle and for making those who rise against me sink under me
2 Samuel 22:37-40
You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip; 38 I pursued my enemies and destroyed them, and did not turn back until they were consumed. 39 I consumed them; I thrust them through, so that they did not rise; they fell under my feet. 40 For you equipped me with strength for the battle; you made those who rise against me sink under me.
12. Father, I thank you for destroying all the plans of the enemies. Thank you Jesus for giving me victory over the tactics and wiles of Satan. Lord, I thank you for delivering me from all forms of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22:41-43
You made my enemies turn their backs to me, those who hated me, and I destroyed them. 42 They looked, but there was none to save; they cried to the Lord, but he did not answer them. 43 I beat them fine as the dust of the earth; I crushed them and stamped them down like the mire of the streets.
13. Father, I thank you for delivering me from strife and for keeping as head of the nations. Thank you Jesus for making people I had not known to serve me. Lord, I thank you for causing the foreigners to serve me and I thank you for being my fortress
2 Samuel 22:44-46
“You delivered me from strife with my people; you kept me as the head of the nations; people whom I had not known served me. 45 Foreigners came cringing to me; as soon as they heard of me, they obeyed me. 46 Foreigners lost heart and came trembling out of their fortresses.
14. Father, I bless and exalt you for you are the rock of my salvation. Thank you Jesus for exalting me above those who are against me and for delivering me from violent men. Lord, I thank you among the nations and sing praises to your name
2 Samuel 22:47-50
“The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation, 48 the God who gave me vengeance and brought down peoples under me, 49 who brought me out from my enemies; you exalted me above those who rose against me; you delivered me from men of violence. 50 “For this I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations, and sing praises to your name.
15. Father, I thank you for giving me a great salvation and for showing me your steadfast love. Thank you Jesus for delivering me from all forms of stagnancy
2 Samuel 22: 51
Great salvation he brings to his king, and shows steadfast love to his anointed, to David and his offspring forever.”
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 3rd October to 6th October, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Website, Facebook or Twitter YouTube Page.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.