Praying That God Will Heal Our Land Supernaturally
Praying That God Will Heal Your Land Supernaturally
Today, we will be praying that God will heal our land supernaturally. The happenings in your land can have a great impact on you whether you are believers or unbelievers. We have seen Abraham traveling out of the land of Canaan a couple of times when there was famine in the land. He left the land of promise and went down to Gerar and Egypt. Jacob, his children and grandchildren migrated to Egypt because there was famine in their land and that was how the Israelites willingly entered into bondage. It means when your land is experiencing famine or recession, it could make them go down to Egypt.
God destroyed the land of Sodom and Gomorrah when they sinned against Him. If not for Abraham, probably God would have destroyed Lot and his family alongside the inhabitants of the land. However, Abraham interceded for the land so that God could spare the land because of the righteous people there. We need to pray that God will heal our land supernaturally. Many nations of the world today are like Sodom and Gomorrah. Sin is becoming rampant in the land. Many nations of the world have legalized illegality. The sin that the human race committed that made God destroy the whole world is being committed in many nations of the world today. However, God’s supernatural healing can save our world.
God Can Heal Our Land Supernaturally Through Prayer
The city of Nineveh could have been destroyed. However, when they cried unto God, He heard from heaven, He forgave their sins and healed their land. The believers can raise up their voices for their land and God will intervene and spare the land from trouble. We can change the government of nations on our knees. We issue God’s decrees and enthrone and dethrone kings on our knees.
The believers can abolish ungodly laws through prayers. We can stop ruthless rulers like Pharaoh through prayer. We have seen kings changing their decrees in the book of Daniel simply because the righteous stood their ground. God is looking for men and women who can be His voice in this generation. If we don’t pray for our land, we will possibly partake of their punishment when God decides to visit the land with vengeance. As we pray today, I pray that the Lord will heal our land supernaturally in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will heal my hand supernaturally. I pray that we have gone astray as believers in the land, you will have mercy on us and let there be a great revival in the land.
2 Chronicles 7:14
and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2. Father, I pray that you will heal our land supernaturally. I pray that those who are sitting in darkness will see a great light. Lord, I pray that those who are sitting in the land and shadow of death will the the dawn of great light in Jesus’ name
“The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, by the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles— “The people who were sitting in darkness saw a great Light, and those who were sitting in the land and shadow of death, upon them a Light dawned.”
3. Father, I pray that you will heal our land supernaturally. Lord, let this land yield its fruit all year round. Father, I pray that you will heal all nations of the world and deliver our land from wickedness in Jesus’ name
in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
4. Father, I pray that you will deliver our land from unfruitfulness in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will heal our land supernaturally and remove death from the land and let heir be life in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 2:19-21
Then the men of the city said to Elisha, “Behold now, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord sees; but the water is bad and the land is unfruitful.” He said, “Bring me a new jar, and put salt in it.” So they brought it to him. He went out to the spring of water and threw salt in it and said, “Thus says the Lord, ‘I have purified these waters; there shall not be from there death or unfruitfulness any longer.’”
5. Father, I pray that you will heal my nation supernaturally so that it will not suffer the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah. Lord, I pray that you will heal all nations that are currently going the way of Sodom and Gomorrah in Jesus’ name
“It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed
6. Father, I pray that you will heal my land supernaturally from all forms of recession in Jesus’ name. Lord, let famine cease in our land in Jesus’ name
Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was severe.
7. Father, I pray that you will heal my land supernaturally and deliver our nation from siege in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the same way Ben-hadad and the king of Syria heard a sound, you will cause the enemies of this nation to hear a sound that will drive them away in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 6:24-25
Afterward Ben-hadad king of Syria mustered his entire army and went up and besieged Samaria. 25 And there was a great famine in Samaria, as they besieged it, until a donkey’s head was sold for eighty shekels of silver, and the fourth part of a kab of dove’s dung for five shekels of silver.
Special Bible Passage
The Ninevites believed God. A fast was proclaimed, and all of them, from the greatest to the least, put on sackcloth. 6 When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. 7 This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh:“By the decree of the king and his nobles: Do not let people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink.
8 But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence. 9 Who knows? God may yet relentand with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish.” 10 When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.