Praying That God Will Ignite Your Prayer Life
Praying That God Will Ignite Your Prayer Life
Today, we will be praying that God will ignite our prayer life. Prayer is the means of communication between man and God. Prayer is reminding God of His Words and promises. God desires fellowship and one of His major heart beats is to fellowship with man. When Satan tempted man in the garden of Eden, his aim was to cut off that relationship between man and God. Prayer is that sweet fellowship with the Holy Spirit. It is the channel through which we get answers to our request from God especially when we pray in faith and according to God’s will.
Daniel, a man of prayer, went into the lion’s den and came back alive. Elijah, a fiery prophet and a man of prayer stopped the rain for three years and later prayed that the heaven should open and it was so. He prayed and called down fire from heaven that consumed two captains and fifty soldiers each. This same Elijah confronted the prophet of Baal and called down fire from heaven on the sacrifice and the fire came down. The fire consumed the sacrifice, the stones and the water poured on the sacrifice. This was a feat that the prophets of Baal could not achieve through their God. Elijah, a man of prayer, went to heaven in a chariot of fire and the fire did not consume him. For you to walk in the supernatural realm, God needs to ignite your prayer life.
Pray Without Ceasing
When God ignites your prayer life, you will be able to pray without ceasing. Prayer will not look like a burden to you. Instead, prayer will be a form of blessing. Prayer shows your dependence on God. It shows that you don’t rely on your wisdom, your knowledge or your intellect. Prayer is a reflection of not leaning on your understanding but purposefully acknowledging God in all your ways.
The power of prayer is like the power of God, because God is ready to answer you. Paul and Silas could have probably rotted in jail, if they had refused to pray. Jehoshaphat and the city of Judh would have been defeated by those three nations if they had refused to pray. God would have annihilated the city of Nineveh if they had not prayed to God. Your prayerlessness has deprived you of God’s blessings. There is no mountain anywhere. A man’s prayerlessness is his mountain. As we pray today, I pray that the Lord will ignite our prayer life and set us ablaze for Himself in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will ignite my prayer life, so that I can pray without ceasing in Jesus’ name
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you
2. Father, I pray that you will ignite my prayer life. As I approach your throne of grace with confidence, I pray that you will answer all my prayers as I pray according to your will in Jesus’ name
1 John 5:14
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us
3. Father, I pray that you will ignite my prayer life and grant me answers to all my request in Jesus’ name
1 John 5:15
And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him
4. Father, I receive the grace to seek your face always. Lord, ignite my prayer life and let me be fervent in prayers in Jesus’ name. As I call on you, Lord be my strength in Jesus’ name
1 Chronicles 16:11
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
5. Father, I pray that you will hear my supplications whenever I pray in Jesus’ name. Lord, hear my prayers from heaven and heal our land in Jesus’ name
2 Chronicles 6:21
Hear the supplications of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place; and when you hear, forgive
6. Father, I pray that as I call on your name and as I repent of my shortcomings, you will hear from heaven, forgive my sins and heal my land. Lord, ignite my prayer life in Jesus’ name
2 Chronicles 7:14
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
7. Father, I pray that the eyes of my heart will be enlightened in order that I may know you and the hope to which you have called me. Lord, let me know the riches of your glorious inheritance in Jesus’ name
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people
8. Father, I pray for the grace to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. I pray for the grace to be alert and to always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
9. Father, I pray that as I call on you in prayers, you will always listen to me and grant all my requests in Jesus’ name. Lord, ignite my prayer life in Jesus’ name
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
10. Father, as I pray to you, I pray that you will hear me and I will fulfill my vows in Jesus’ name. Lord, ignite my prayer life in Jesus’ name
You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows.
11. Father, I pray that as I pray, you will deliver me out of trouble and give me songs of praise in Jesus’ name. Lord, ignite my prayer life in Jesus’ name
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.
12. Father, I pray that whatever I ask in prayer, as I believe and trust in your name, you will grant all my request in Jesus’ name
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
13. Father, I pray for the grace to constantly watch and pray. Lord, I pray that you will ignite my prayer life and deliver me from all forms of temptations in Jesus’ name.
“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
14. Father, I pray that you will be pleased with my prayers in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will ignite my prayer life in Jesus’ name
The LORD detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but the prayer of the upright pleases him.
15. Father, I pray that as I call on you, you will answer me in Jesus’ name. Lord, turn your ear to me and hear my prayer in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that you will ignite my prayer life in Jesus’ name
I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
16. Father, I pray that you will respond to my prayer and I pray that you will not despise my plea in Jesus’ name.
He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.
17. Father, I pray that my prayer will be set before you like incense. Lord, I pray that the lifting of my hands will be like evening sacrifice in Jesus’ name.
May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.