Making a Joyful Noise Unto The Lord
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 14th Edition, Day 1- Making a Joyful Noise Unto The Lord - Join us on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Mighty Sound
Making a Joyful Noise Unto The Lord
Today, we will be making a joyful noise unto the Lord. Our God loves a mighty sound especially if it is a joyful noise. In Psalm 98:4, the bible says that all the earth should make a joyful noise unto the Lord. This shows that nobody is exempted. This was also repeated in Psalm 100:1. All the earth were admonished to make a joyful noise unto the Lord. When God is repeating a statement more than once in the bible, it is for emphasis. It shows how important that statement is.
We realized in the bible that a joyful noise has the capacity to perform wonders. When God was going to destroy the walls of Jericho, He told the Israelites to go round the walls of Jericho one time everyday for six days. On the seventh day, God instructed them to go round the city seven times. Afterwards, He instructed them to make a joyful noise by blasting their wind instrument and by raising their voices in praise unto the Lord. Their joyful noise worked like dynamite. The wall came down and the Israelites had an easy passage. This means that when you praise God while facing the walls of obstruction, the walls will crumble and God will make a way for you.
The Sound of Praise Delivered Paul and Silas
Also, when Paul and Silas were in the prison, they put chains in their hands and legs. They prevented them from clapping or dancing unto God. However, they did not padlock their mouths because they never knew that their voices were a potent weapon that could take them out of the prison. They prayed to God and they began to make a joyful noise unto the Lord to the extent that all the prisoners heard them. Immediately, all the prisoners’ chains were loosed and all the prison doors were opened. This shows that when you make a joyful noise unto the Lord, you will be delivered from every bondage of Satan. A joyful noise has the capacity to open all doors and it has the capacity to set you free.
There is an interesting part of the story of Paul and Silas. After this joyful noise, the jailer was saved as well as all his household. This means that a joyful noise has the capacity to bring salvation to the lost. After this joyful noise, Paul and Silas were honored. The jailer set a table before them. He brought them out of the prison and set them free. I pray that as you make a joyful noise to God today, God will honor you in the same place where you have been despised and humiliated.
The Sound of Praise Delivered The Nation of Judah
There was a time when three nations waged a war against the nation of Judah while Jehoshaphat was the king. Jehoshaphat called everyone together and they prayed unto God. After they have prayed, he appointed singers who began to make a joyful noise unto the Lord. As they were praising God, God set an ambush against these three nations and He destroyed them completely. This means that when there is a gang up against you all you need to do is to make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Praise has the capacity to confuse the enemies. I pray that God will confuse all your enemies in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I praise you and worship you today with my joyous song. Lord accept my joyful noise in Jesus’ name
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!
2. Father, I thank you for all that you have done for me and for all that you will do in my life. Father accept my thanks in Jesus’ name
A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
3. Father, I thank you because you are the rock of my salvation. Lord, I praise you with a shout and honor your holy name. Father, accept my thanks in Jesus’ name
Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
4. Father, praise you for your mighty deeds and according to your excellent greatness.
Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
5. Father, I praise you because you are my king and my Lord. Father, I thank you for always fighting my battles for me
With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord!
6. Father, I thank you with my songs of praise and with a melody in my heart to you. Lord, accept my thanks in Jesus’ name
Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart
7. Father, I pray that you will put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to you God. Lord, I pray that many will see and fear and put their trust in God
He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.
8. Father, I pray that the sound of praise will not depart from my mouth. Lord, I pray that heaven will be glad and the earth will rejoice at this sound of praise. Father, I pray that the sea will roar and all the trees of the forest will sing for joy at the sound of praise in Jesus’ name
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice, let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy
9. Father, I pray that all the earth will praise you and always give all the glory to your holy name. Lord, let there be a great sound of praise all over the earth and God’s kingdom will be established in Jesus’ name.
Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out, “Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure”— for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.
10. Father, I pray that as a make a joyful noise to you today, the whole earth will tremble and we will start experiencing the miraculous in Jesus’ name
About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 29th August to 1st September, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Website, Facebook or Twitter YouTube Page. Join us online also on Friday September 2nd, 2022 by 7pm MST on all our Website and all our social media channels
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support