Pray That The Lord Will Anoint Your Tongue With Fire
Pray That The Lord Will Anoint Your Tongue With Fire
Today, you should pray that the Lord will anoint your tongue with fire. The tongue has a major role to play in your destiny. The tongue has an important role to play when it comes to operating in the supernatural realm. Baptism of fire is also very important in carrying out our assignment. Jesus came to save the world and also to baptize us with fire. We can not preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus with great results without the baptism of this fire. On the day of Pentecost, the disciples of Jesus had to receive the baptism of fire before they could function well in the office which God has called them into.
The Messianic Prophesies Of Isaiah After Receiving A Tongue of Fire
He prophesied about the birth and the names of Jesus
God anointed Isaiah with the coal of fire. After this baptism of fire, he prophesied so many Messianic prophecies. Some of the prophecies include Isaiah 9:6 which says, “For a child is born to us, a son is given to us.The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” The anointing upon Isaiah gave him the ability to prophesy the birth and the name of Jesus and this scripture is still so real and powerful up till today. The names are revelation of whom Jesus is.
He prophesied about the persecution and the crucifixion of Jesus and the outcomes
Also, Isaiah prophesied about our salvation and healing that came through the persecution and the crucifixion of Jesus. Isaiah 53:3-5 says, “He was despised and rejected— a man of sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief. We turned our backs on him and looked the other way. He was despised, and we did not care. Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins! But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.” Today, we still quote this scripture for our healing, salvation, peace and prosperity.
He prophesied about the anointing of Jesus and His mission on earth
Another great Messianic prophecy from Isaiah can be found in Isaiah 61:1-2. It says, “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me, for the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed. He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lord’s favor has come, and with it, the day of God’s anger against their enemies.” Jesus quoted the same passage in Luke 4:16-21 and he began to fulfill this scripture.
The Benefits of Anointing With tongue of Fire
When God anoint your tongue with His fire, you will begin to prophesy about the future. Your word will no longer fall into the ground. Your words will accomplish the desired goal. The Word of God in your mouth will become fire in the hearts of men. As you speak the Word of God, there will be a great revival all over the world. Demons will begin to tremble at your presence. They will see God who lives inside of you and they will come out of their victims. You will preach one message and millions of people will give their lives to Jesus. The Word of God in your mouth will bring healings, salvation and deliverance to the people. I pray that God will anoint your tongue with fire and you will begin to see these results in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will anoint my tongue with fire. I pray that every word that will come from my mouth will bring healing to nations and salvation to the people.
“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips,and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.” 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”
2. Father, I pray that you will baptize me with your fire. Lord, I pray that you will anoint my tongue with fire. I pray that through your Word in my mouth, you will set the whole world ablaze for a great revival
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire
3. Father, I pray that as I repent and focus on you, you will baptize me with fire in Jesus’ name. Lord, anoint my tongue with fire, so that your Word in my mouth will bring a great deliverance to my world
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
4. Father, I pray that you will purify my tongue with fire. I pray that I will not speak carelessly but always speak like your oracle in Jesus’ name
Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
5. Father, I pray that you will anoint my tongue with fire. Lord, I pray through me, you will set the whole world on fire for the gospel in Jesus’ name
John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire
6. Father, I pray that through me you will bring revival fire on the earth in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will anoint my tongue with fire. I pray that you will make me a fiery preacher of the gospel in Jesus’ name. I pray that through me, you will establish your kingdom all over the world in Jesus’ name
“I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!
7. Father, I pray that your fire on my tongue will keep on burning in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will anoint my tongue with fire and don’t let the fire go down in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will constantly increase the intensity of your fire in my life in Jesus’ name.
The fire on the altar must be kept burning; it must not go out. Every morning the priest is to add firewood and arrange the burnt offering on the fire and burn the fat of the fellowship offerings on it.
8. Father, I pray that you will anoint my tongue so much that none of my words will fall to the ground in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that I will grow in the knowledge of God as a result of this fire in Jesus’ name.
1 Samuel 3:19
The LORD was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of Samuel’s words fall to the ground.
9. Father, I pray that your Word in my mouth will be like fire. I pray that your Word in my mouth will be like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces in Jesus’ name.
Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?
10. Father, I pray that you will anoint my tongue with your coal of fire. I pray that your Word in my mouth will burn in the hearts of men. I pray that sinners will no longer be comfortable under the sound of my voice until they surrender to Christ in Jesus’ name.
Suddenly, their eyes were opened, and they recognized him. And at that moment he disappeared! 32 They said to each other, “Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us?”
Early Morning Cry
Would you like to be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer?If yes, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.