Pray That The Wine In Your Marriage Will Not Finish
Pray That The Wine In Your Marriage Will Not Finish
Today, we will be praying that the wine in our marriage will not finish. At the wedding at the Cana of Galilee, the wine finished and the husband and wife would have been put to shame. However, when Jesus intervened, he gave them a new wine. There are many marriages out there today that lack new wine. The wine which they used to enjoy in their marriage has finished. However, just like Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, Jesus will give you a new wine in your marriage.
Lack of new wine in many marriages has led to the love between husbands and wives growing cold. However, 1 John 4:7 says, “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.” God wants genuine love to be the bedrock of our marriages. Also, just like Jesus rolled away the shame of the couple at Cana of Galilee, He will do the same for you in Jesus’ name. Whatever has been putting you to shame in the past in your marriage is coming to an end today in Jesus’ name.
New Wine Is Available In For Your Marriage
Genesis 27:28 says, “Now may God give you of the dew of heaven, and of the fatness of the earth, and an abundance of grain and new wine.” This is what God has promised to do for you in your marriage. If you have been having challenges in your marriage before now, the Lord will give you the dew of heaven. You will experience a supernatural increase in Jesus’ name and you will experience God’s favour and grace in your marriage. You will never exhaust the wine in your marriage in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will rekindle your love in marriages. Lord, I pray that you will restore your love in all homes where your love has dwindled.
1 John 4:7
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
2. Father, I pray that you will restore broken homes in Jesus’ name. In every marriage where the wine has finished, Lord give them a new wine in Jesus’ name
But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
3. Father, I pray that God’s love will grow in marriages in Jesus’ name. I destroy every fabric of hatred and distrust in marriages in Jesus’ name
Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
4. Father, I pray that the wine in my marriage will not finish in Jesus’ name. I pray that there will be mutual love and respect in our home in Jesus’ name.
However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
5. Father, I pray that you will give me a new wine in my marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will make us a fitting vessel for this new wine in Jesus’ name
Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”
6. Father, I pray that the wine in my marriage will not finish in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will constantly give us a new wine in our marriage in Jesus’ name
On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Jesus also was invited to the wedding with his disciples. 3 When the wine ran out, the mother of Jesus said to him, “They have no wine.” 4 And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does this have to do with me? My hour has not yet come.”
7. Father, I pray that you will give us the dew of heaven in our marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that we shall enjoy the fatness of the earth in our marriage in Jesus’ name and you will give us abundant of grain and new wine
Now may God give you of the dew of heaven, and of the fatness of the earth, and an abundance of grain and new wine;
8. Father, I pray that you will bless our marriage and multiply us in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will bless the fruit of our womb and the fruit of our ground in Jesus’ name. Lord, bless our grain, our oil and give us a new wine in Jesus’ name
He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock, in the land which He swore to your forefathers to give you.
9. Father, I pray that you will give us rain in our land in its season in Jesus’ name. Lord, give us a new wine in our marriage in Jesus’ name
“It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the Lord your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul, that He will give the rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil.
10. Father, I pray that we shall dwell in security in our marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will give us a new wine in our marriage and let the heavens drop down dew
“So Israel dwells in security, the fountain of Jacob secluded, in a land of grain and new wine; His heavens also drop down dew.
11. Father, I pray that the new wine in our marriage will not dry up in Jesus’ name
The field is ruined, the land mourns; For the grain is ruined, the new wine dries up, fresh oil fails.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.