Praying For Open Heavens in Ministry
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 13th Edition, Day 3- Praying For Open Heavens in Ministry - Join us on Friday, August 5th, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Open Heavens
Praying For Open Heavens in Ministry
Today, we are going to be praying for open heavens in ministry. When Jesus Christ was about to start His ministry here on earth, He went to John the Baptist. John baptized Him in River Jordan. Immediately after Jesus’ baptism, the heavens opened up and God announced Him. He said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” By that announcement, Jesus began His ministry and He started doing great and mighty exploits. I pray that the heavens will open for you in ministry and God will announce you in Jesus’ name. I pray that as God announces to you, you will start doing great and mighty exploits in Jesus’ name.
Elisha Experienced Open Heavens
Elisha was just like an ordinary prophet until he asked for the double portion of the Spirit of Elijah. He saw an open heaven when the chariots and horses of fire came to transport Elijah to heaven. That singular encounter changed his ministry. Since then, he started doing great and mighty exploits. The son of prophets who saw him before this encounter later bowed down for him.
There is an encounter that can change your ministry forever. There is one vision of open heavens that you will see that will have a great impact on your ministry forever. Elisha was so anointed that a whole army could not arrest him. The chariots of fire that he saw once later became a regular encounter. When the enemy came to arrest him and his servant was perturbed, he prayed and God opened the eyes of his servants. When the servant saw the chariots of fire and the horses of fire surrounding them, he became relaxed.
Moses Experienced Open Heavens
Moses was a great prophet that was mightily used by God. He was a man who was talking to God face to face. No wonder, he enjoyed open heavens in ministry. As he led the Israelites in the wilderness, God was with them like a pillar of cloud in the day and like a pillar of fire in the night. He did great and mighty exploits for God. May the Lord give you that encounter that will change your ministry forever Jesus’ name. May you enjoy open heavens in ministry in Jesus’ name.
The Apostles Experienced Open Heavens
The Apostles and other believers waited at the upper room until the heavens opened unto them. God baptized them with fire. Immediately, their ministry changed and they started doing great and mighty exploits for God. You will enjoy open heavens in ministry today and you will start working in the realm of the supernatural in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you for you are good and your love endures forever. Lord, I thank you for open heavens in ministry.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever
2. Father, I pray that I will enjoy open heavens in ministry. I pray that you will baptize me with your Holy Spirit and power in Jesus’ name
As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
3. Father, I pray that I will experience open heaven in ministry. I pray that I will start seeing into the realm of the supernatural. Lord, I pray that as a result of the open heaven, I will do greater exploits for you.
2 Kings 2:12-13
And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces. 13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
4. Father, I pray for a greater anointing as a result of open heavens in ministry. Lord, I pray for the grace to make indelible impacts in my generation in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 2:14
He took the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and struck the water with it. “Where now is the LORD, the God of Elijah?” he asked. When he struck the water, it divided to the right and to the left, and he crossed over.
5. Father, I pray that the heavens will continually open for me in ministry in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will consistently walk in the realm of the supernatural in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 6:17-18
And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
18 As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the Lord, “Strike this army with blindness.” So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.
6. Father, I pray that you will clothe me with your power. I pray that the heavens will open for me and I will consistently radiate your glory in my ministry. Lord, I pray for a supernatural encounter in Jesus’ name. Father, speak from heaven and announce my ministry in Jesus’ name.
After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. 3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.”
5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.Listen to him!”
7. Father, I pray that you will tear open the heavens and come down into my life and ministry. I pray that I will start moving mountains by your power in Jesus’ name
If only You would tear open the heavens and come down! The mountains would shake before You 2 as when fire burns the wood and causes the water to boil. Come and make Your name known to those who are against you, that the nations may shake in fear before You! 3 When You did powerful things which we did not expect, You came down, and the mountains shook before You.
8. Father, I pray everything that needs to die in my life will die so that I can see your glory in my ministry. I pray for the grace to crucify the flesh and deal with the works of the flesh in my life. Lord, open my eyes to see great and mighty things that will change my ministry for good in Jesus’ name.
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” 4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
9. Father, I pray that you will purify my lips as a result of the open heavens in my ministry. I pray that my tongue will be so anointed that every of my messages will transform lives and edify souls in Jesus’ name.
5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LordAlmighty.” 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.” 8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
10. Father, I pray that I will experience open heavens today in my ministry. I pray that your Word will start coming to me powerfully as a result in Jesus’ name
In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.
2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians. There the hand of the Lord was on him.
11. Father, I pray that I will experience another Pentecost today in my ministry in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the whole world will see the evidence of the manifestation of your power through me.
When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a]as the Spirit enabled them.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 30th July to 4th August from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, August 5th, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page. Join us for our in-person service at Winston Heights Mountview Community Center (West Hall) 520 27 Avenue NE, Calgary on Friday August 5th, 2022 by 7pm MST
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support