Pray For Open Heavens In Your Marriage
Pray For Open Heavens In Your Marriage
Today, we will be praying for open heavens in your marriage. So many marriages are not doing fine today because they are on the verge of collapsing. The rate of divorce is increasing. Many homes are in chaos, disarray and in disorder. However, the first institution that Satan attacked was marriage. He subtly deceived Adam and Eve and they fell for his deceit. However, your marriage can enjoy an open heaven. God can make your marriage a heaven on earth. When God opens the heavens upon your marriage, your marriage will be peaceful and genuine love will abound in marriages.
Jesus enjoyed an open heaven at the beginning of His ministry shortly after He was baptized. You can enjoy an open heaven right from the onset of your marriage. All you need to do is to widely open the doors of your home to God. Allow the Holy Spirit to be resident in your home and to be your president. Let the Holy Spirit direct the affairs of your home. When you make God the head of your home, it will be easier for you to enjoy open heavens in your marriage.
No Attack On Your Marriage Shall Stand
The devil alway loves to attack marriages. He attacked the marriage of Adam and Eve and soiled their relationship with God. He attacked the marriage of Abraham and Sarah when he used Sarah to introduce Hagar. Abraham also was not sensitive enough to resist the temptation. The devil also attacked the marriage of Jacob. There was constant infighting between his wives, Leah and Rachel. At times, the devil normally attacks marriages with unfruitfulness. In some homes, there is constant infighting and malice among the couples. Satan knows that when husband and wife are not united, their prayers can not be answered. In any case, I pray that the Lord will open the heavens upon your marriage and there will be peace and tranquility in your home.
- Father, I pray that my marriage will enjoy open heavens in Jesus’ name. I pray that the heaven will drip down and the cloud will pour down righteousness upon my marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that my marriage will be like heaven on earth in Jesus’ name
“Drip down, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, and righteousness spring up with it. I, the Lord, have created it.
2. Father, I pray that my marriage will experience open heavens in Jesus’ name. Lord. I pray that you will send your rain on my marriage in Jesus’ name. Let your rain destroy all the forces against my marriage in Jesus’ name
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
3. Father, I pray that the heavens will open upon my marriage and we shall see the visions of God. Lord, I pray that you will deliver my marriage from every manipulation from the pit of hell in Jesus’ name
Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.
4. Father, I pray that you will open the heavens upon my marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that we will go higher in our marriage as a result of this open heavens in Jesus’ name
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”
5. Father, I pray as from now on, our marriages will experience open heaven. Lord, I pray that our marriages will be so blessed that we will do a great and mighty exploits for you in Jesus’ name
After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him
6. Father, I pray that I will experience open heavens in my marriage and your angels will ascend and descend in our homes. I pray that our homes will be a place of supernatural encounter in Jesus’ name
And He *said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”
7. Father, I pray you will open our eyes to see open heaven in our marriages in Jesus’ name. I come against every attack of the enemies in our homes in Jesus’ name
and he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.