Pray That Expectant Mothers Will Have A Supernatural Delivery
Pray That Expectant Mothers Will Have A Supernatural Delivery
Today, we will pray that the expectant mothers will experience supernatural delivery. When God brings to the moment of birth, He gives delivery. God can empower pregnant women to deliver supernaturally without complications. There was a time when Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, instructed the midwives to kill the male children of the Israelites at birth. However, God empowered the Hebrew women to have a supernatural delivery. The midwives told Pharaoh that the Hebrews women are not like Egyptian women. The Hebrews women were vigorous and gave birth before the midwives arrived. If God can do this for the Hebrews women, He will also give our pregnant women the grace to have a supernatural delivery.
Pray Against Complications During Delivery
We need to also pray that God will protect and preserve our pregnant women. They will deliver their child safely and the mother and the child will be alive and be in good health. Rachael, who was one of the wives of Jacob, died during childbirth. She died shortly after she gave birth to Benjamin. She sinned against God by stealing the idol of her father. When her father, Laban, was looking for his idol, she sat on it and she lied to her father that she was having our period. Meanwhile, Jacob had already pronounced a death sentence on whoever was with Laban’s idol. It did not occur to him that his beloved wife stole that idol. So, Rachael died during childbirth.
The story of Rachael shows that sin can bring complications during childbirth. Another lesson we need to learn is that we need to be careful about our pronouncement. Proverbs 18:21 says, “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” As a pregnant woman, you can prophesy to your baby to be delivered safely. You can tell God what you want and it will come to pass. You can start praying for your baby right from when he or she is in the womb. God has given you the capacity to eat the fruit of your lips, so, whatever you say will come to pass. As we pray today, we pray that the pregnant women will have a supernatural delivery in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that all our expectant mothers will experience a supernatural delivery in Jesus’ name. Lord, I know that when you bring to the moment of birth, you empower for delivery. So, I pray that our pregnant women will deliver safely in Jesus’ name. Lord, open up the womb of our expectant women in Jesus’ name
Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.
2. Father, I pray that our pregnant women will experience supernatural delivery just like the Hebrew women in Jesus’ name.
The midwives answered Pharaoh, “Hebrew women are not like Egyptian women; they are vigorous and give birth before the midwives arrive.”
3. Father, I pray that our pregnant women shall be strong and courageous and they will deliver their babies safely in Jesus’ name
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
4. Father, I pray that you will wipe away the tears of our pregnant women in Jesus’ name. Let them experience joy as they deliver their babies safely in Jesus’ name
“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
5. Father, I pray that you will be the refuge and strength of our women in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will strengthen them during childbirth and let them deliver safely in Jesus’ name
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.”
6. Father, I pray that you will take care of all our anxious pregnant women in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that they will experience a supernatural delivery in Jesus’ name
“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”
7. Father, I pray for all our pregnant women whose hearts have fainted that you will strengthen them. Lord, I pray that you will empower them to deliver their babies supernaturally in Jesus’ name
“When my heart is faint, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
8. Father, I pray that you will keep our pregnant women in perfect peace as their mind stayed with you in Jesus’ name
“You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.”
9. Father, I pray that just like the sparrows deliver safely, our pregnant women who are more precious than sparrows will experience a supernatural delivery. Lord, I pray that you will keep and protect our pregnant women in Jesus’ name.
“Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.”
10. Father, I pray that none of our pregnant women will die during childbirth in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that as you keep the child, you will keep the mother also in Jesus’ name
Jacob and his group left Bethel. Before they came to Ephrath, Rachel began giving birth to her baby. 17 She was having a lot of trouble with this birth. She was in great pain. When her nurse saw this, she said, “Don’t be afraid, Rachel. You are giving birth to another son.” 18 Rachel died while giving birth to the son. Before dying, she named the boy Benoni. But Jacob called him Benjamin.
11. Father, I pray that since Jesus Christ was delivered supernaturally, our women will also deliver supernaturally. Lord, I pray that you will keep and protect our pregnant women in Jesus’ name.
While Joseph and Mary were in Bethlehem, the time came for her to have the baby. 7 She gave birth to her first son. She wrapped him up well and laid him in a box where cattle are fed. She put him there because the guest room was full.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.