Pray That The Lord Will Frustrate Every Gang Up Against You
Pray That The Lord Will Frustrate Every Gang Up Against You In Your Organization
Today, we will be praying that the Lord will frustrate every gang up against us in our organization. God has the power to destroy the plans of all those who are ganging up against you in your organization. The devil is always behind those gang ups and God has the power to frustrate the plans of the enemies. The first gang up occurred in heaven. Satan gathered about one-third of the angels and they ganged up against God. Satan plotted a coup in heaven and planned to overthrow God. However, God scattered his plans and threw him and those rebel angels out of heaven. God will give those who are ganging up against you in your organization the same treatment He gave to Satan.
While Jesus was on earth also, there was always a constant gang up against Him. Psalm 94:21-23 says, They gang up against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide. God will turn the sins of evil people back on them. He will destroy them for their sins. The Lord our God will destroy them.” God destroyed all the gang up against Jesus and He came out victorious. They thought that they killed Jesus. What they did not know was that His elevation depended on His crucifixion on the cross. They thought that they had seen Jesus’ downfall. However, what they meant for evil, God turned it around for good. I pray that all those who ganged up against you in your organization will see your elevation in Jesus’ name.
God Can Frustrate Every Gang Up Against You
When king Nebuchadnezzar fashioned an idol, he commanded that everyone should bow down to the idol but the three Hebrews refused to do so. The king did not even notice until some people ganged up against them and reported the case to the king. The king thereby threw them inside the fire for disobeying his order which is contrary to the will of God. Those who ganged up against the three Hebrews would have thought that they would see their end. However, what they saw eventually was their glory. The fire did not consume them so the king brought them out of the fire and promoted them. What those who gang up against you meant for your downfall will result in your promotion in Jesus’ name.
Furthermore, in the case of Mordecai, there was also a gang up against him. Haman did not realize that he was not paying homage to him until some of Mordecai’s colleagues called Haman attention to it. Many are not happy about your righteous values in your organization. They will plot your downfall but they eventually fall into the pit which they have dug for you. Haman planned to destroy Mrodecai and his people. However, he was the one that was destroyed eventually. I pray that you will be the one to see the end of those who ganged up against you in your organization in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will scatter every gang up against me in my organization in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will be my fortress and my mighty rock where I hide in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that you will turn the sins of the evil people back on them.
They gang up against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. 22 But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide. 23 God will turn the sins of evil people back on them. He will destroy them for their sins. The Lord our God will destroy them.
2. Father, I pray that you will destroy the plans of those who are ganging up against me to topple me from my lofty place. Lord, I pray that you will silence those who take delight in lies. Father, deliver me from those who bless with their mouths but curse in their hearts and let my soul find rest in you.
How long will you assault me? Would all of you throw me down— this leaning wall, this tottering fence? 4 Surely they intend to topple me from my lofty place; they take delight in lies. With their mouths they bless, but in their hearts they curse. 5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. 6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
3. Father, I pray that you will cancel every decree or policy established for my downfall in my organization in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will frustrate every gang up against me in my organization in Jesus’ name
At this time some astrologers came forward and denounced the Jews. 9 They said to King Nebuchadnezzar, “May the king live forever! 10 Your Majesty has issued a decree that everyone who hears the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipe and all kinds of music must fall down and worship the image of gold, 11 and that whoever does not fall down and worship will be thrown into a blazing furnace. 12 But there are some Jews whom you have set over the affairs of the province of Babylon—Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego—who pay no attention to you, Your Majesty. They neither serve your gods nor worship the image of gold you have set up.”
4. Father, I pray that you will frustrate the plans of colleagues who have colluded with a wicked boss to frustrate me in my organization in Jesus’ name. I come against all their plans and evil thoughts aiming at bringing me down in Jesus’ name
After these events, King Xerxes honored Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, elevating him and giving him a seat of honor higher than that of all the other nobles. 2 All the royal officials at the king’s gate knelt down and paid honor to Haman, for the king had commanded this concerning him. But Mordecai would not kneel down or pay him honor.
3 Then the royal officials at the king’s gate asked Mordecai, “Why do you disobey the king’s command?”4 Day after day they spoke to him but he refused to comply. Therefore they told Haman about it to see whether Mordecai’s behavior would be tolerated, for he had told them he was a Jew
5. Father, I pray against policy formulated to frustrate me in my organization. Lord, I pray that all those who have colluded to fight me in my organization simply because I have upheld righteous values, will meet their waterloo in Jesus’ name. I pray that nemesis will overtake them in Jesus’ name
When Haman saw that Mordecai would not kneel down or pay him honor, he was enraged. 6 Yet having learned who Mordecai’s people were, he scorned the idea of killing only Mordecai. Instead Haman looked for a way to destroy all Mordecai’s people, the Jews, throughout the whole kingdom of Xerxes.
6. Father, I pray that you will frustrate every plan of the enemies to attack me in my organization in Jesus’ name. I pray that the evil plans of those who gang up against me in my organization will come upon them in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that you will be my voice where I have no voice and be the hands that lifts me where I have no one to lift me in my organization.
Then Haman said to King Xerxes, “There is a certain people dispersed among the peoples in all the provinces of your kingdom who keep themselves separate. Their customs are different from those of all other people, and they do not obey the king’s laws; it is not in the king’s best interest to tolerate them. 9 If it pleases the king, let a decree be issued to destroy them, and I will give ten thousand talents of silver to the king’s administrators for the royal treasury.”
10 So the king took his signet ring from his finger and gave it to Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, the enemy of the Jews. 11 “Keep the money,” the king said to Haman, “and do with the people as you please.”
7. Father, I pray that you will frustrate the plans of those who are trying to frame me up in my organization in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will abort the plans of those who are ganging up against me in my organization in Jesus’ name. I pray against every evil pressure to make me compromise my Christian values in my organization in Jesus’ name
One day he went into the house to attend to his duties,and none of the household servants was inside. 12 She caught him by his cloak and said, “Come to bed with me!” But he left his cloak in her hand and ran out of the house.
13 When she saw that he had left his cloak in her hand and had run out of the house, 14 she called her household servants. “Look,” she said to them, “this Hebrew has been brought to us to make sport of us! He came in here to sleep with me, but I screamed. 15 When he heard me scream for help, he left his cloak beside me and ran out of the house.”
16 She kept his cloak beside her until his master came home. 17 Then she told him this story: “That Hebrew slave you brought us came to me to make sport of me.18 But as soon as I screamed for help, he left his cloak beside me and ran out of the house.”
8. Father, I pray that you will frustrate and destroy every evil gathering against me in my organization in Jesus’ name. I pray that those who gang up against me in my organization shall fall for my sake in Jesus’ name. I pray that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn every tongue that rise in judgment against me in my organization.
Isaiah 54: 15-17
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
9. Father, I pray that whoever digs a pit for me in my organization will fall into it in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that those who roll a stone against me in my organization will have the stone roll back on them in Jesus’ name
Whoever digs a pit will fall into it; if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them.
Special Bible Passage
It pleased Darius to appoint 120 satraps to rule throughout the kingdom, 2 with three administrators over them, one of whom was Daniel. The satraps were made accountable to them so that the king might not suffer loss. 3 Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the satraps by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom.
4 At this, the administrators and the satraps tried to find grounds for charges against Daniel in his conduct of government affairs, but they were unable to do so. They could find no corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent.5 Finally these men said, “We will never find any basis for charges against this man Daniel unless it has something to do with the law of his God.”
6 So these administrators and satraps went as a group to the king and said: “May King Darius live forever! 7 The royal administrators, prefects, satraps, advisers and governors have all agreed that the king should issue an edict and enforce the decree that anyone who prays to any god or human being during the next thirty days, except to you, Your Majesty, shall be thrown into the lions’ den. 8 Now, Your Majesty, issue the decree and put it in writing so that it cannot be altered—in accordance with the law of the Medes and Persians, which cannot be repealed.”
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.