Pray For Dominion In Your Finances
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 4th Edition, Day 6- Pray for Dominion Over Demonic Powers - September 30th, 2021. Theme: Walking In Dominion
Dominion In Your Finances
God’s plan for you is to have dominion in your finances. God does not want to only bless you but to also ultimately make you a blessing. When you have dominion over your finances, any company you enter will be blessed because of you. That was the experience of Joseph and Jacob. The business of Potiphar was blessed because of Joseph and the nation of Egypt was blessed because of Joseph. Laban’s business was also blessed because of Jacob. So, when you live in dominion over your finances, you are not only blessed but you are a blessing.
Moreover, when you live in dominion over your finances, it doesn’t really matter if there is famine in all the nations of the world. God will become your Source. In the time of Elijah, there was a famine all over the land because Elijah stopped the rain for three and half years, yet God sent the raven to go and feed Elijah. Also, when the brook of water dried up, God sent Elijah to the widow and Zarephath and he became a blessing to that household. Elijah, the widow and her son were fed throughout the famine. The jar of oil and measure of flour did not run dry.
You Can Walk in Dominion in Your Finances
When you walk in dominion in your finances, you will never lack because you are a carrier of God’s presence. Just like the ark of God was brought into the house of Obed-Edom and he was tremendously blessed within three months. Since you carry the presence of God permanently, you can never lack.
When you walk in dominion over your finances, you constantly receive a divine instruction concerning your business and finances. It was the instruction of God through Joseph and the dream that God gave to king Pharaoh that saved them during the seven years of famine. So, when you walk in dominion over your finances, other businesses may be failing but because you have a divine instruction concerning your business, you will be succeeding.
- Father, I receive the grace to be obedient to your Word. I pray that my barns will be filled with plenty as I honor you with my possessions and with the first fruits of all my increase . I pray that my vats will overflow with new wine. In Jesus’ name I pray.
“Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the first fruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine.”
2. Lord, I pray that you will make me plenteous in goods, in the fruits of my body and in the fruits of my business. I pray that the fruit of my ground shall be plenteous in the land that you have sworn to give me.
“And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord swore unto thy fathers to give thee.”
3. Father, I pray that you shall open unto me your good treasure and the heaven will give me rain in my land in his season. I pray that you will bless all the work of my hand and I shall lend to many nations and I shall not borrow. In Jesus’ name
“The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.”
4. Pray that will bless you when you come in and bless you when you go out. In Jesus’ name we pray
“You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.”
5. God, I pray that just as you did not spare your own Son but delivered Him up for us all, you will freely give me all things. In Jesus’ name I pray
“He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?”
6. Father, bless me mightily with your blessings that bring wealth, without painful toil for it. In Jesus’ name I pray
“The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.”
7. Lord, I pray that you will daily load me with your benefits according to your Word. In Jesus’ name I pray.
“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation!”
8. Father, I pray that you will open up your hand and satisfy my desire as I align with your plans and purpose for my life. In Jesus’ name I pray.
“Thou openest thine hand, and satisfies the desire of every living thing.”
9. Lord, I pray that I submit to God and be at peace with him, prosperity will come to me. I will begin to walk in dominion over my finances. In Jesus’ name I pray
“Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way, prosperity will come to you.”
10. Father, I pray that you will supply my need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. In Jesus’ name I pray.
“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
11. Lord, your Word says you have scattered abroad your gifts to the poor because your righteousness endures forever. Father, you give seed to the sower, I pray that you will give me seed. Give me my daily bread and multiply my store of seed and increase the harvest of my righteousness. Enrich me in every way Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray.
2 Corinthians 9:9-11
“As it is written: “He has scattered abroad His gifts to the poor; His righteousness endures forever.” Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your store of seed and will increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous on every occasion…”
12. Father, I pray that you will answer me and send me grain, new wine and oil. In Jesus’ name I pray.
“Then the Lord will be zealous for His land, And pity His people. The Lord will answer and say to His people, “Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil, And you will be satisfied by them; I will no longer make you a reproach among the nations.”
13. Lord, remember all my gifts and service in your vineyard and look favourably on my burnt offerings. In Jesus’ name I pray.
“May he remember all your gifts and look favorably on your burnt offerings.”
14. In Jesus’ name, I command Satan to take his hands off my finances as I submit to God. In Jesus’ name I pray.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you”
15. Father, I pray that all forces of darkness working against my finances will be subdued as I fight them with the whole armor of God. In Jesus’ name I pray
“Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
Stream live on our website from Monday 27th September to 30th September from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, October 1st for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.