Pray For Dominion Over Demonic Powers
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 4th Edition, Day 5- Pray for Dominion Over Demonic Powers - September 29th, 2021. Theme: Walking In Dominion
Dominion Over Demonic Powers
Jesus Christ has given us dominion over demonic powers. Truly, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, cosmic rulers and spiritual wickedness in high places. However, by putting on the whole armor of God we have dominion over all these agents of darkness. Light and darkness can never cohabit. If both are in the same place it is the darkness that will have to vacate for the light. Light will always triumph over darkness.
Since we are children of light, the forces of darkness can never have dominion over us. Elijah was able to demonstrate to the prophets of Baal that power belongs to God. Also, Moses also demonstrated that no power can withstand the power of God. Through Moses, God fought king Pharaoh and all his magicians and the whole land of Egypt with many plagues. In the same way, we are supposed to constantly exercise our dominion over demons.
When the madman of Gadara saw Jesus, he was delivered from the legions of demons that were tormenting him. Demons are supposed to tremble at our presence because Jesus Christ lives in us. Luke 10:19 says, God has given us authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; and nothing will harm us. We are going to pray and exercise our dominion over demons and all forces of darkness in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, as I come against authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked against me in Jesus’ name. As I operate from the heavenly realm and seated with Christ at His right hand far above all rule and authority. I exercise my dominion over demonic powers in Jesus’ name.
“ He exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.”
2. I come against the rulers, the authorities, the cosmic powers over this present darkness and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. In Jesus’ name I pray
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
3. Father, I receive the grace to be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. I put on the full armor of God and I take my stand against the devil’s schemes. In Jesus’ name I pray
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.”
4. Father, I pray that you will strengthen me and protect me from the evil one. In Jesus’ name I pray.
2 Thessalonians 3:3
“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.”
5. I demolish strongholds, I demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and I take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ through my spiritual weapons that are not of this world. I walk in dominion over demonic powers. In Jesus’ name I pray
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
“The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”
6. Father, I receive the grace to be sober minded and I come against the devil who is prowling around like a roaring lion. I resist the devil and I stand firm as I exercise my authority in Christ. In Jesus’ name I pray
1 Peter 5:8-9
“Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.”
7. Father, I receive the grace to submit myself to God and I resist the devil in Jesus’ name.
“Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
8. Lord, I am convinced by your Word, that I am more than conqueror through your love. I decree that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers will be able to separate me from the love of Christ. I pray that neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
9. Lord, I pray that the devil will not be able to steal and kill and destroy me. I have the life of Christ and I have it to the full. In Jesus’ name I pray
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
10. Lord, I know that you have rescued me from the dominion of darkness and you have brought me into the kingdom of your Son that you love. Now, I have redemption and the forgiveness of my sins. In Jesus’ name I pray
“For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.”
Stream live on our website from Monday 27th September to 30th September from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, October 1st for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.