Praying Against Illnesses | NODE
Night of Divine Encounter Prayers Day 6 - Prayer Against illnesses - Thursday, July 1st, 2021. Theme: Let my people go
Praying Against Illnesses
In a world where all kinds of illnesses are rampant, there is a Healer who can heal all manner of illnesses. The medical practitioners can care for you but only God is the Healer. The physicians take care of the sick by administering some medications, but God heals by sending His Word.
Psalm 107:20 says, “He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.” While Jesus Christ was on earth, He healed all manner of sicknesses and diseases. There was no sick person who came to Him without receiving healing. Hebrews 13:8 says, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” If the healing power was available yesterday, it is still available today and it will still be available tomorrow.
Jesus has paid the price for our healing
The will of God for you is to live in divine health. Jesus has healed us spirit, soul, and body. His healing is total. When medical doctors care only for the body, Jesus can take care of every form of the disease in your spirit, soul, and body. 3 John 1:2 says, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” So it does not matter if you are sick in your spirit, your soul, or your body, the power of Jesus is available to heal you.
Jesus had healed you even before you fall sick. He took care of your healing over 2000 years ago. So the scripture is more reliable than the doctor’s report. Jesus gave a clean bill of health a long time ago even before that negative diagnosis. 1 Peter 2:24 says, “He carried in his own body on the cross the sins we committed. He did this so that we might live in righteousness, having nothing to do with sin. By his wounds, you were healed.”
They wounded Jesus over 2000 years ago. The chastisement of our peace was upon Him. He healed us by His wounds. The major question now is whose report would you believe? Will you believe the report of God or the report or the doctor’s? The Word of God is the truth and not even your feelings. So let us hold on to the Word of God today and we will experience the healing power of God.
- Father, I bless and I give thanks to you for all your benefits. Thank you for healing all my diseases and for forgiving all my sins. I bless you for redeeming my soul from destruction. For crowning me with lovingkindness and tender mercies. Thank you, Lord, for satisfying my mouth with good things. Thank you, Lord, for renewing my youth like the eagles. In Jesus’ name, I have prayed.
Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits— 3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
2. Father, I pray that you will send out your Word today and heal me from every form of the disease that has held me bound and let your Word rescue me from the grave in Jesus’ name
“He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.”
3. Father, I pray that you will restore my health and let me live. Put all my sins behind your back Lord and heal my spirit, soul, and body in Jesus’ name
“Lord, by such things people live; and my spirit finds life in them too. You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back.”
4. Lord, just like you heal Jairus daughter, I pray that you will heal me from every illness in my body in Jesus’ name
“Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, ‘Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.”
5. Father, I pray that my faith will make me whole today and I will be delivered from all forms of plagues in Jesus’ name
And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace and be whole of thy plague.
6. Lord, you have borne my sins in your body, so I know that sins can no longer have dominion over me. You have paid the price for my sickness. I believe your word, so every symptom in my body that is contrary to the Word of God, I pray that you will disappear right now in the name of Jesus.
1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
7. Father, I pray that those who have been considered an outcast and people with illnesses that have been considered hopeless will receive their healings right now, in Jesus’ name
The Lord is restoring Jerusalem; he is bringing back the exiles. He heals the broken-hearted
and bandages their wounds. He has decided the number of the stars and calls each one by name.
8. Lord, I know that you are the same yesterday, today and forever, just like you healed all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people in the past, do the same today in the name of Jesus. Let the healing virtue flow right now to everyone who is sick in their body in Jesus’ name
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.”
“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.”
9. Lord, I cry out to you today in the name of Jesus, you said in your Word that the tongue of the wise is health, I pray that I will not use my tongue to entangle myself in the bondage of sickness in Jesus’ name. Instead, the words of my mouth will bring healing into my body in Jesus’ name
There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health
10. Lord, Your Word says “a faithful ambassador is a health”, I pray that I will be a faithful ambassador of Christ in Jesus’ name, and by the virtue of this, I command healing into my body in Jesus’ name
A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health
11. Father, I pray for the grace to always speak pleasant words. As I speak those pleasant words, they will bring sweetness to my soul and health to my bones in Jesus’ name
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones
12. Lord, I pray that just like a great multitude of people came from different towns and cities and they were all healed, I pray that every one that is participating in this program from different parts of the world will receive their healing right now in Jesus’ name
17 Then Jesus came down with them and stood on a level place; and there was a large crowd of His disciples, and a vast multitude of people from all over Judea and Jerusalem and the coastal region of Tyre and Sidon, 18 who had come to listen to Him and to be healed of their diseases. Even those who were troubled by unclean spirits (demons) were being healed. 19 All the people were trying to touch Him, because [healing] power was coming from Him and healing them all.
After these things, Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. And a great multitude followed him because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.
13. Father, I pray that you will heal me, spirit, soul, and body in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will prosper in health even as my soul prosper
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
14. Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for you are the one I praise.
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
15. Lord, I pray that you will bring health and cure into my body in Jesus’ name. Reveal unto me the abundance of peace and truth in Jesus’ name
“Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.”
16. I pray that my light shall break forth as the morning and my health shall spring forth speedily in Jesus’ name. I pray that my righteousness will go before me and the glory of the Lord shall be my reward in Jesus’ name
“Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward.”
17. I pray for the grace to diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord and to do what is right in His sight, to obey God’s commandments, and to do His statutes. As I do this I pray that God will heal me from every form of the disease that was brought upon the Egyptians in Jesus’ name.
“And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt gives ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.”
18. I pray that as I serve the Lord, He will bless my bread and water and take sickness away from me in Jesus’ name
And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
19. Father, I know that you are all-powerful. You have the power to kill and to bring back to life. You can wound and you can heal. So, I pray that by your mighty power, you will heal me from every form of the disease afflicting my body and set me free from the bondage of sickness in Jesus’ name
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
20. Father, I pray that you will bring healing to our land in Jesus’ name. Let there be healing in the land of Calgary and the nation of Canada in Jesus’ name
2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
21. Lord, I pray that you will give me a merry heart in Jesus’ name. Deliver me, Lord, from broken spirit in Jesus’ name
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
22. Lord, I receive the grace to constantly attend to your words and to incline to your sayings. I pray that your Word will not depart from my eyes, I will keep them in the midst of my heart.
“My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.”
23. Lord, I pray that you will give me perfect peace according to Your Word. As my mind stay on you and as I put my trust in you, I pray that I will have that surpasses human understanding in Jesus’ name
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
24. Lord, I know that you have been wounded for my transgressions. You have been bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was upon you and I have been healed by your stripes. So, I pray and claim my healing and the peace you have given to me Lord in Jesus’ name
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed.
25. Lord, I pray that you will deliver me from a troubled heart in Jesus’ name. I claim and receive the peace that you have given to me and I cast out every spirit of fear in Jesus’ name
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Stream live on our website from Monday 26th June to 1st July from 7 pm – 8 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, July 2nd for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.