Praying For Fruitfulness Part 2
Day 14: 40 DAYS PRAYER, FASTING AND WORSHIP FEB 3rd to MARCH 14th, 2021. 2021, A YEAR OF NEW BEGINNING - ISAIAH 43:17-19
Short Exhortation About Fruitfulness
Fruitfulness is synonymous to abundance, productiveness, fertility, plentifulness, richness and copiousness. When God says that we should be fruitful and multiply and subdue the earth, He was talking of something much more than child bearing. Even though God wants us to increase in number, He also wants us to be fruitful in many other areas. Fruitfulness means to bring forth your fruits in season (Psalm 1:3). It simply means that everything that you are supposed to accomplish in life, you accomplish it at the right time. There is a time and season for everything in life. It is not just enough to be fruitful but it is also important to be fruitful in the right season. I pray that you will not miss your season in Jesus’ name.
Also as Christians, God expects us to be fruitful especially in terms of soul winning. In Acts 2:47, the scriptures say that believers were added on a daily basis to the Church. At Pentecost after the preaching of Apostle Peter, three thousand people were saved. In Acts 4:4, five thousand people were added to the Church. In Acts 5:14, multitude of people were added to the Church. The Church of God can also be highly productive and fruitful in the land. Our God is the same yesterday, today and forever. If he did it for the early Church, He can still do it today. Let us pray that the Church will become highly fruitful in Jesus’ name.
Bible References on Fruitfulness:
Matthew 25:24-30; Psalm 107:37-38; Leviticus 25:18-19; Leviticus 26:3-4; Deuteronomy 28:4; Ezekiel 34:27; Deuteronomy 30:9; Deuteronomy 7:13; Psalm 128:3; Leviticus 26:9; Jeremiah 23:3; Acts 2:47; Acts 4:4; Acts 5:14; John 15:16
1. Lord, we thank you for choosing us. Lord we thank you for appointing us and giving us the grace to bear fruits. Without you Lord, we know that we can never be fruitful. Thank you Jesus for giving us the ability to be fruitful.
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.”
2. Lord I pray, that I will be productive with the talents that you have given to me in Jesus’ name. Fruitfulness is a blessing from God. I pray that I will be fruitful in Jesus’ name.
“24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here, you have what is yours.’ 26 But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed? 27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
3. Lord, I pray that you will bless me and multiply me greatly in Jesus’ name. I pray that my business will not decrease in Jesus’ name. Fruitfulness will be my portion in my business in Jesus’ name.
“And sow fields and plant vineyards, and gather a fruitful harvest. Also He blesses them and they multiply greatly, and He does not let their cattle decrease.”
4. Lord I pray for the grace to observe your statutes and keep your judgements in Jesus’ name. As I do that, I pray that my land will yield its produce in Jesus’ name
“You shall thus observe My statutes and keep My judgments, so as to carry them out, that you may live securely on the land. Then the land will yield its produce, so that you can eat your fill and live securely on it”
“If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments so as to carry them out, then I shall give you rains in their season, so that the land will yield its produce and the trees of the field will bear their fruit.”
5. Father, I pray that I will be fruitful in all ramifications every areas of my life in Jesus’ name.
“Blessed shall be the offspring of your body and the produce of your ground and the offspring of your beasts, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock.”
“Also the tree of the field will yield its fruit and the earth will yield its increase, and they will be secure on their land. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them.”
“Then the Lord your God will prosper you abundantly in all the work of your hand, in the offspring of your body and in the offspring of your cattle and in the produce of your ground, for the Lord will again rejoice over you for good, just as He rejoiced over your fathers.”
6. Lord, I pray that you will bless the fruits of my womb in Jesus’ name. Fruitfulness in business ideas will also be my portion in Jesus’ name.
“He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock, in the land which He swore to your forefathers to give you.”
“Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.”
7. Father, I pray that just like you blessed Joseph with the choice things of heaven, with the dew and from the deep lying beneath, you will bless me also and cause me to be very fruitful in Jesus’ name. Lord, bless me with the best things of the ancient mountains and with the choice things of the everlasting hills in Jesus’ name.
“Of Joseph he said, “Blessed of the Lord be his land, with the choice things of heaven, with the dew, and from the deep lying beneath, and with the choice yield of the sun,
And with the choice produce of the months. “And with the best things of the ancient mountains, and with the choice things of the everlasting hills, and with the choice things of the earth and its fullness, and the favor of Him who dwelt in the bush. Let it come to the head of Joseph, and to the crown of the head of the one distinguished among his brothers.”
8. Lord, please confirm your covenant with me and bless me mightily in Jesus’ name.
“So I will turn toward you and make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will confirm My covenant with you.”
9. Lord, according to your word let all Christians from all the nations of the earth who have gone astray, be reconciled back to you in Jesus’ name. Cause them to be fruitful in the land in Jesus’ name
“Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply.”
10. God I pray according to your word, let there be a great increase upon all the seeds that I have planted in Jesus’ name. Father, you said that seedtime and harvest shall not cease, let me be fruitful in the land in Jesus’ name
“While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”
11. Father, let BKCC be fruitful in Jesus’ name. Just like you added to the Church daily during the time of the Apostles, Lord I pray that many souls will be won through BKCC on a daily basis in Jesus’ name. We pray that Christians all over the world will become soul winners and many souls will be added to the Church daily from all over the world in Jesus’ name.
“Praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
But many who heard the message believed; so the number of men who believed grew to about five thousand.
Yet more and more people believed and were brought to the Lord—crowds of both men and women