Praying For Open Heavens
21 Days Fasting and Prayer for Open Doors. Our Night of Divine Encounter comes up on the last day 4th February - Today's Prayer Theme: Praying For Open Heavens. Join us on Friday, February 4th, 2021 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme: The Keys of The Kingdom
Praying For Open Heavens
Today, we are going to be praying for open heavens. What is an open heaven? An open heaven is a spiritual portal. When the heavens are open we have free access to everything in the heavenly realms. An open heaven is a gate, a window or a door that gives a free flow of God’s abundant grace and ministry power. It means we have complete access to God and every resource that He has promised us. An open heaven is an unhindered manifestation of heaven on earth.
When God destroyed the heart with flood, the fountains of the great deep burst forth and the windows of heavens opened. God can still give you unhindered access to this rain. Not physical rain this time around but the fullness of the power of the Holy Spirit. At the baptism of Jesus Christ, the Spirit of God descended upon Him like a dove. Haggai 2:9 says, “The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house.” So, as the heavens opened unto you, you should expect a greater move of God in your life.
Your Giving Provokes An Open Heaven
Your heaven will open when you give to God. God promised those who pay their tithe an open heaven in the book of Malachi. He also promised that He will rebuke the devourer so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil. God promised you that all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a land of delight. This shows that when there is an open heaven, God will be bless and favor you.
When the Lord opens heaven unto you, you will gain more insight into the Word of God. You will see revelation of deep things that ordinary eyes can not see. In Revelation 4:1, John had the voice of God clearly when the windows of heaven opened. God also told him to come up here, and He will show him what must take place after. Isaiah saw his limitations when the heavens opened unto him. He realized that he was a man of unclean lips and God had to cleanse him. He put a coal of fire on his tongue which refined and purified him.
You can not see an open heaven and your life will remain the same. Something will definitely shift for good in your life. As you seek the face of God today, He will open the heavens unto you in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you for open heavens. Lord, I thank you for opening my eyes to see into the spiritual realm. Thank you Lord for sending your angels to serve me.
And he said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”
2. Father, I pray that you will open the heavens unto me. I pray that you will open the fountains of the great deep and the windows of heaven unto me in Jesus’ name.
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened.
3. Father, I pray that you will open unto me your good treasury. I pray that the heavens will give me rain in my land in its season and the Lord will bless all the work of my hands. I pray that I will lend to many nations and I shall not borrow in Jesus’ name.
The Lord will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
4. Father, I pray that as I pay my tithe you will open the windows of heaven unto me in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will pour out your blessing unto me and rebuke devourer for my sake. Lord, I pray that all the nations will call me blessed and you will delight in my land in Jesus’ name.
Will man rob God? Yet you are robbing me. But you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In your tithes and contributions. You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you. Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need. I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the Lord of hosts. Then all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a land of delight, says the Lord of hosts.
5. Father, I pray you will deliver me from every action or words that will block my open heavens in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 7:2
Then the captain on whose hand the king leaned said to the man of God, “If the Lord himself should make windows in heaven, could this thing be?” But he said, “You shall see it with your own eyes, but you shall not eat of it.”
6. Father, I pray that when you open my heaven, I will live to enjoy the open heavens in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will not be destroyed by unbelief in Jesus’ name.
2 Kings 7:19-20
said to the man of God, “Look, even if the Lord should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?” The man of God had replied, “You will see it with your own eyes, but you will not eat any of it!” 20 And that is exactly what happened to him, for the people trampled him in the gateway, and he died.
7. Father, I pray that you will open my eyes to see an open heaven. I pray that you will speak to me and take me to a new height spiritually in Jesus’ name.
After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.
8. Father, I pray that you will open the windows of heaven unto me and let the foundations of the earth tremble in Jesus’ name.
He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit, and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
9. Father, I pray that you will open the fountains of the deep and the windows of heaven unto me. I pray that you will open my heaven and bring me rain. There will be no restrain in Jesus’ name.
The fountains of the deep and the windows of the heavens were closed, the rain from the heavens was restrained
10. Father, I pray that you will open my heaven and relocate me to a higher ground. I pray that I will not miss my divine timing in Jesus’ name.
In the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the exiles by the Chebar canal, the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
11. Father, I pray that you will rend the heavens and come down into my life in Jesus’ name. I pray that as a result of the heavens that you have opened unto me, the mountains will quake and the whole world will see your power in my life.
Oh that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at your presence
12. Father, I pray that you will open my eyes to see my open heaven. I pray that I will begin to see heavenly visions in Jesus’ name.
And saw the heavens opened and something like a great sheet descending, being let down by its four corners upon the earth.
13. Father, I pray that my heavens will not be shut and I will always have constant rain. I pray that locust will not devour my land and there will be no plague in my land in Jesus’ name
2 Chronicles 7:13-15
“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
14. Father, I pray that you will fill me with your Holy Spirit and show me your glory. I pray that the heavens will be opened unto me and I will see Jesus and work in the realm of the supernatural in Jesus’ name.
But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
15. Father, I pray that my heavens will be opened. I pray that the whole world will see your mighty works through me as a result of the open heavens in Jesus’ name.
Now when all the people were baptized, and when Jesus also had been baptized and was praying, the heavens were opened
Stream live on our website from Mondays to Thursdays from 15th January and 4th February, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -9pm MST on Fridays. Join us on February 4th for our Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.