Praying that God will fight your battles
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 5th Edition, Day 3 - Praying That God Will Fight Your Battles - Join us on Friday, November 5th, 2021 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme: The Siege Is Over
God will fight your battles
God can fight your battles and all your enemies will be defeated. The moment God spoke about the siege in Samaria through Elisha. God stepped into the situation. He took over the battle and the enemies fled. God caused the camp of the Syrians to hear the sound of chariots and of horses. They heard the sound of a great army and they thought that the Israelites had hired some Hittites and Egyptian army (2 Kings 7:5-7). There is a great sound that will come from heaven today that will confuse your enemies in Jesus’ name.
God specializes in fighting our battles anytime we call upon Him. When the Israelites were tired of the bondage and oppression of the Egyptians, they cried unto God. God heard them and He stepped into the situation. He fought their battles for them by fighting the Egyptians by many plagues and He delivered them with a mighty hand. He killed the firstborn of the Egyptians in the process. Also, when hardheartedness was the order of the day, He destroyed king Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea (Exodus 14:13).
God delivered David from King Saul
David was a man after God’s heart. Despite the fact that he loved the Lord, king Saul was always plotting to kill him. He was David’s number one enemy. King Saul was after David for several years until God stepped into the situation. God eventually allowed the Philistines to kill king Saul during a war and God handed over the rulership of the nation of Israel to David. For you to have peace of mind, God will have to deal with all your enemies. Just like God dealt with king Saul, He will deal with all the enemies who are waging a war against you without a cause today in Jesus’ name.
God fought Israel’s Battles by defeating Goliath through David
Goliath was also a warrior who trespassed against God by harassing the nation of Israel for several days. However, God inspired David to confront Goliath. Even though he was a little boy, he confronted Goliath in the name of the Lord. He demonstrated to Goliath that the weapons that we fight with are not carnal but mighty in God. God took over the battle and that was the end of Goliath (1 Samuel 17:45-47). Whoever is waging war against you will have God to contend with. Whatever situation that is representing Goliath in your life is coming to an end today in Jesus’ name. God will fight your battles for you and all your enemies will be defeated.
- Thank God for fighting for you against your foes and for giving you the grace to tread down those who rise up against you
Through you we push down our foes; through your name we tread down those who rise up against us.
2. Pray that God will fight for you by allowing all your enemies to hear a sound that will destroy them. Pray that as a result of this heavenly sound, you will enter into the realm of a great abundance in Jesus’ name.
2 Kings 7:5-7
5 So they arose at twilight to go to the camp of the Syrians. But when they came to the edge of the camp of the Syrians, behold, there was no one there. 6 For the Lord had made the army of the Syrians hear the sound of chariots and of horses, the sound of a great army, so that they said to one another, “Behold, the king of Israel has hired against us the kings of the Hittites and the kings of Egypt to come against us.” 7 So they fled away in the twilight and abandoned their tents, their horses, and their donkeys, leaving the camp as it was, and fled for their lives.
3. Pray that God will fight against every Egyptian army waging war against you by destroying them in the Red Sea. Pray that this Egyptian that you see today, you will never see them again in Jesus’ name
And Moses said unto the people, “Fear ye not. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will show to you today; for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever.
4. Pray that the Lord will fight all your battles for you and destroy every Goliath and his army. Pray that the Lord will put an end to all the boast of the enemy over you and your loved ones in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 17:45-47
45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”
5. Pray that the Lord will put an end to all the schemes of people Laban who are trying to defraud you. Pray that God will fight your battles for you and give to you everything that is yours in Jesus’ name.
Then God came to Laban the Aramean in a dream at night and said to him, “Be careful not to say anything to Jacob, either good or bad.”
6. Pray that the Lord will fight your battles for you by sending His angels to fight for you. Pray that every enemy that represents Sennacherib and the Assyrian army will be completely destroyed in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 19:35-37
That very night, the angel of the Lord went out to the camp of the Assyrian army and killed 185,000 men. Early the next morning, when the army of Israel arose, all 185,000 soldiers were dead. 36 As a result, King Sennacherib of Assyria left and returned to Nineveh where he lived. 37 Later on, as he was worshiping in the temple of his god Nisroch, Adrammelech and Sharezer killed him with a sword and fled into the territory of Ararat. Then Sennacherib’s son Esarhaddon became king in his place.
7. Pray that God will fight your battles for you and every enemy like Haman will fall into the pit they have dug for you. Pray that the enemy will not be able to harm you and you will be promoted in Jesus’ name.
So they impaled Haman on the pole he had set up for Mordecai. Then the king’s fury subsided.
8. Pray that the Lord will fight your battles for you and all the nations waging war against you will be destroyed in Jesus’ name
2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you.”
9. Pray that the Lord your God will go with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you the victory.
For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’
10. Pray that the Lord will destroy every spirit of fear in you and He will fight for you
You shall not fear them, for it is the Lord your God who fights for you.’
11. Pray that no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed. Confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. Pray that the Lord will vindicate you.
No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”
12. Pray that as you cry for help today, the Lord will hear you and deliver you out of all your troubles
When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles
13. Pray that the Lord will fight your battles for you and you will be more than conquerors through God who loves you
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
14. Pray that Lord your God who goes before you will fight for you, just as He did in Egypt.
The Lord your God who goes before you will himself fight for you, just as he did for you in Egypt before your eyes.
15. Pray that God will fight your battles for you and no man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Pray that just as God was with Moses, He will be with you and He will not leave you or forsake you.
No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.
16. Pray that the Lord will fight your battles for you and you will tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy. Pray that nothing shall hurt you in Jesus’ name.
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.
17. Pray that the Lord who is a man of war, will fight all your battles for you until all your enemies are defeated in Jesus’ name.
The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is his name.
18. Pray that the Lord will be with you when you pass through the rivers, and they will not overwhelm you. Pray that when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned and the flame shall not consume you in Jesus’ name.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
19. Pray that the Lord will go with you and level the exalted places. Pray that God will break in pieces doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron
“I will go before you and level the exalted places, I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron,
20. Pray that the Lord will go out before like a mighty man and like a man of war stirs up with zeal. Pray that God will show Himself mighty against His foes in Jesus’ name
The Lord goes out like a mighty man, like a man of war he stirs up his zeal; he cries out, he shouts aloud, he shows himself mighty against his foes.
21. Pray that God will be on your side and destroy every spirit of fear. Pray that God will fight your battles for you and men will not be able to harm you in Jesus’ name.
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
22. Pray that the Lord will deliver you from all form of afflictions in Jesus’ name
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
23. Pray that the Lord your God will fight for you and you will put a thousand to flight in Jesus’ name
One man of you puts to flight a thousand, since it is the Lord your God who fights for you, just as he promised you.
24. Pray that the Lord will fight for you and every captive of the mighty in your home shall be taken and the prey of the tyrant shall be rescued. Pray that the Lord will contend with those who contend with you and He will save your children in Jesus’ name
For thus says the Lord: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children.
25. Pray that the faithful God will establish you and guard you against the evil one in Jesus’ name.
2 Thessalonian 3:3
But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.
26. Pray that the Lord will destroy the spirit of fear and deliver you in Jesus’ name
Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.”
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
Stream live on our website from Monday 1st November to 4th November from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, November 5th for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.