Praying That You Will Rise Up And Walk
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 15th Edition, Day 7 - Praying That You Will Rise Up And Walk - Join us on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Rise Up And Walk
Praying That You Will Rise Up And Walk
Today, you are going to be praying that you will rise up and walk. The statement “Rise up and walk” can be divided into two parts which are “Rise up” and “Walk.” What does the statement “Rise up” mean? “Rise up” means to come to the surface; surface; come up; rise; ascend; go up; travel up. What does “Walk” mean on the other hand? Walk means to move at a regular pace by lifting and setting down each foot in turn. Walk means never having both feet off the ground at once . To walk also means guide, accompany, or escort someone on foot
In Acts 3, there was a lame man from birth who was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful. Although, the gate that this lame man was carried to was beautiful, there was nothing beautiful about the situation of this man. When Peter and John went to the temple, they saw this man. The lame man was expectant, but his expectation was to get some money from the Apostles. However, Peter gave him the name of Jesus and he told him to rise up and walk. Instantly, he rose up and he started walking. He had been in that stagnant position for a very long time, but God set him free.
God Healed The Lame Man At The Pool Of Bethesda
There was another lame man at the pool of Bethesda. The pool of Bethesda had five porches where there were a great multitude of sick people, blind, lame, paralyzed, waiting for the angel of God to stir up the water. The angel normally visits the pool yearly to stir the pool and whosoever enters the pool first after the pool has been stirred by the angel, will receive his or her healing. However, this lame man was helpless because he was lame. Whenever the water was stirred, others got into the pool before him. One day.
Jesus visited the pool one day and altered the conventional way of receiving healing at the pool. Jesus realized that this man had been there for a very long time, so He singled him out for healing. I pray that God will single you out for healing today and you will rise and walk.
- Father, I thank you for your grace and for your compassion upon me in Jesus’ name. Lord, I thank you for you are my Rock of my salvation
Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
2. Father, I pray that stagnancy is over in my ministry today in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will rise up and walk and I will begin to do great and mighty exploits in Jesus’ name
So the Lord said to Joshua, “Rise up! Why is it that you have fallen on your face?
3. Father, I pray that today, I will rise up and consecrate myself in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will rise up from every spiritual slumbering in Jesus’ name.
Rise up! Consecrate the people and say, ‘Consecrate yourselves for tomorrow, for thus the Lord, the God of Israel, has said, “There are things under the ban in your midst, O Israel. You cannot stand before your enemies until you have removed the things under the ban from your midst.”
4. Father, I pray for the grace to always rise up early to fulfill your plans and purpose for my life. Lord, I pray that the vision which you have committed into my hands, I will rise up early to accomplish it in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 9:26
And they arose early; and at daybreak Samuel called to Saul on the roof, saying, “Get up, that I may send you away.” So Saul arose, and both he and Samuel went out into the street.
5. I shake myself out of the dust and rise up in Jesus’ name. I lose myself from any chains around my neck and I receive my freedom from the shackles of Satan in Jesus’ name
Shake yourself from the dust, rise up, O captive Jerusalem; Loose yourself from the chains around your neck, O captive daughter of Zion
6. Father, I pray that you will grant me the grace to arise and go to wherever you have sent me in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray for the grace not to rest where I am not supposed to rest in Jesus’ name
“Arise and go, for this is no place of rest because of the uncleanness that brings on destruction, a painful destruction
7. Father, I pray that I will arise and stand on my feet to fulfill your plans and purpose for my life in Jesus’ name
But get up and stand on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you a minister and a witness not only to the things which you have seen, but also to the things in which I will appear to you
8. I pray for any of my children who are sick, I decree that they will rise up and walk in Jesus’ name. All forms of infirmities in my home are over in Jesus’ name
Taking the child by the hand, He *said to her, “Talitha kum!” (which translated means, “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”
9. Father, I pray that you will take me by the hand and lift me up in Jesus’ name. Even if I am reluctant to rise up and walk, your mighty hands will lift me up and set me free in Jesus’ name
He, however, took her by the hand and called, saying, “Child, arise!”
10. Father, we pray for all those who are on the sick bed right now, that they rise up and walk in Jesus’ name. We pray for all those who are bedridden that the power of the Lord will set them free right now in Jesus’ name
But Peter sent them all out and knelt down and prayed, and turning to the body, he said, “Tabitha, arise.” And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter, she sat up.
11. Father, I pray that every good thing that is dead in my life will rise up and receive the life of Christ in Jesus’ name. Lord, I come against every form of stagnancy in my life in Jesus’ name
Then he went up and touched the bier they were carrying him on, and the bearers stood still. He said, “Young man, I say to you, get up!”
12. Father, I pray that I will have a great encounter with you and will rise up from every spiritual slumbering in Jesus’ name
And Jesus came to them and touched them and said, “Get up, and do not be afraid.”
13. Father, I pray that I will arise and shine for my light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon me. Lord, I pray that even though darkness covers the earth and gross darkness is over the people, I pray that the Lord will rise upon me and His glory will appear over me. I decree that nations will come to my light and kings to the brightness of my dawn in Jesus’ name
“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. 3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 3rd October to 6th October, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Website, Facebook or Twitter YouTube Page.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.