Pray That Waiting Mothers Will Have A Supernatural Conception
Pray That The Waiting Mothers Will Experience Supernatural Conception
Today, we will be praying that the waiting mothers will experience supernatural conception. If you are having a delay in having a child, just remember that God has not forgotten you. You will experience a supernatural conception this month in Jesus’ name. The truth is that God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. Through prayers, we can bring those spiritual blessings down to the earthly realm. There are several waiting mothers in the bible that experienced a supernatural conception. We will consider a few of them just to boost your faith that if God can do it for others, He will do it for you also.
Sarah Experienced A Supernatural Conception
Sarah was old when she conceived supernaturally. When God has promised us, He will surely fulfill it. Most of the time when we think God has delayed in fulfilling his promises, He is only saying wait, because he has a different timetable from ours. Sarah must have reached menopause when she conceived. It is medically impossible for women to conceive after reaching menopause. However, what is impossible with men is possible with God. At times, God may allow this to prove to men that He can do all things. So, don’t ever doubt the Word and power of God.
The womb of Sarah must have been weak medically to carry that baby. She might have been old and not have the strength to push during delivery. However, Sarah conceived and gave birth to Isaac without a cesarean section. The birth of Isaac is a proof that what is medically impossible is possible with God. Are you also a waiting mother? Put your trust in the promises of God and you will experience a supernatural conception in Jesus’ name. If we look at Abraham, his wife Sarah mentioned that his body was too weak to father a child. However, after the death of Sarah, he married Keturah and he had six children with her. This shows you that when God heals, He heals completely. If you are a man and you are having a low sperm count, God is healing you supernaturally today in Jesus’ name.
Rebecca Experienced A Supernatural Conception
Rebecca was another woman who had a delay in conception. After twenty years of marriage, her husband, Isaac prayed to God and Rebecca conceived supernaturally. When God was going to answer Rebecca, He did not only give her twins, but He gave her two nations. I pray that God will give you double for all your shame in Jesus’ name. As a husband, you must learn how to wait on God and intercede for your family when you are going through challenges. God will restore all the years that locusts, the caterpillar, the cankerworm and the palmerworm have eaten in Jesus’ name. The bible says that none shall be barren in the land. As you experience a supernatural conception, God will restore to you all the years that you have lost in Jesus’ name.
Hannah Experienced A Supernatural Conception
Hannah also had issues with conceiving on time. However, when she cried unto God and made a vow to God, she experienced a supernatural conception. She became the mother of a national prophet in Israel. A child like Samuel is worth waiting for. He was the one who enthroned the first two kings in Israel. The bible says that Samuel’s words never fell to the ground. He started hearing from God right from a tender age. In addition to Samuel, God gave Hannah more sons and daughters.
Are you a waiting mother? You can also pray to God with a vow. Tell God that the children that He will give you will be returned back to Him. You can promise God and make a vow to Him that you will allow those children to serve God without reservation. The same way Hannah conceived supernaturally, you will also experience a supernatural conception in Jesus’ name.
Others Who Experienced Supernatural Conception
Time will not permit us to talk about Manoah’s wife who gave birth to a supernatural child, Samson. Rachel also conceived and gave birth to Joseph, who was a supernatural child. Elizabeth also had a delay in child bearing. However, she eventually gave birth to John who was a supernatural son. All these women experienced a supernatural conception. The same God who did it for them is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is the unchanging God. Therefore, you are the next in line to share your testimony in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that the waiting mothers will experience supernatural conception in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will answer those who are trusting you for children like you did for Sarah. Father, I pray that you will remove every barrier to their supernatural conception in Jesus’ name
And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise.12 And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore.
2. Father, I pray that you will answer the waiting mothers and let them have a supernatural conception in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will answer them just like you answered Rebekah in Jesus’ name
Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant.
3. Father, I pray that you will settle the childless women and make them happy mothers of children in Jesus’ name
He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.
4. Father, I pray that the waiting mothers who have passed the age of conception will conceive supernaturally in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will answer them just like you answered Elizabeth in Jesus’ name
But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John.
5. Father, I pray that you will answer all those who are trusting you for children according to your promise in your Word. Lord, I pray that just like you answered Sarah, those who are childless will experience supernatural conception in Jesus’ name
Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised.2 Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.
6. Father, I pray that you will be gracious to the waiting mothers and give them sons and daughters in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that just like you answered Hannah, waiting mothers will experience supernatural conception in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 2:21
And the Lord was gracious to Hannah; she gave birth to three sons and two daughters. Meanwhile, the boy Samuel grew up in the presence of the Lord.
7. Father, I pray that you will remember the waiting mothers just like you remembered Rachel in Jesus’ name
Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and enabled her to conceive.
8. Father, I pray that those whom the Doctors have already told that it is impossible for them to conceive will experience supernatural conception. Lord, I pray that you will heal them and they will conceive supernaturally like you did for Elizabeth in Jesus’ name
Even Elizabeth, your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail.”
9. Father, I pray that in every home where there is sorrow due to childlessness, there will be a sound of joy in Jesus’ name. Lord, open up the womb of the barren just like you did for Manoah’s wife and let there be a supernatural conception in Jesus’ name
A certain man of Zorah, named Manoah, from the clan of the Danites, had a wife who was childless, unable to give birth. 3 The angel of the Lord appeared to her and said, “You are barren and childless, but you are going to become pregnant and give birth to a son.
10. Father, I pray that all those that you have brought to the month of birth will deliver supernaturally in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will open up all the wombs that are currently closed in Jesus’ name
Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the Lord. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.
11. Father, I pray that all those who are barren will become fruitful according to your Word in Jesus’ name. I pray that they will increase in number, fill the earth and subdue it according to your command in Jesus’ name
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
12. Father, I pray that just like you blessed Jacob with children, you will bless the waiting mothers with many children in Jesus’ name
Then Esau looked up and saw the women and children. “Who are these with you?” he asked. Jacob answered, “They are the children God has graciously given your servant.”
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.