Pray That Your Children Will Be For Signs And For Wonders
Pray That Your Children Will Be For Signs And For Wonders
Today, we will be praying that our children will be for signs and wonders. Isaiah 8:18 says, “Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.” Your children are for signs and for wonders. God wants to do the miraculous through our children. Don’t ever think that your children are too young to do great and mighty exploits for God. Jesus was twelve years old when He was interacting with adults by discussing the Word of God. Age is never a barrier to exploits. As a matter of fact, God does not use people because they are old but he uses them because they are available.
Age Is Not A Barrier To Great Exploits
There are several times in the scriptures when God will leave the older ones and go for the younger ones. He left all the brothers of David who were far older than him and he chose David. David’s father did not present David to Samuel but God still preferred him. God also chose Joseph above his brothers despite the fact that they were older. God can leave the father and choose the son like the case of Abraham. He left Tarah and chose Abraham. So, don’t ever look down on the ability of your children because they are young. God can use them to perform great signs and wonders.
Methuselah for instance was the oldest man that has ever lived. Apart from his age, there is no significant thing that he achieved. If age were to be a factor, he should have done the greatest exploits for God. Meanwhile, Solomon was young when God chose him and filled him with wisdom. He was also not the oldest among the sons of David. However, he was the one that God preferred. Your children are created for signs and wonders. As we pray today, the Lord will empower your children mightily in Jesus’ name. They will be for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that my children will be for signs and wonders. Lord, I pray that you will use my children mightily to do a great and mighty exploits in Jesus’ name
Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.
2. Father, I pray that you will give my children a supernatural insight into the Word of God. I pray that my children will be for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name
46 After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 47 Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers
3. Father, I pray that my children will grow to be very strong in the Lord. Lord, I pray that you will fill my children with supernatural wisdom and your grace will be upon them in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children will be used for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name
And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him.
4. Father, I pray that my children will grow in wisdom and stature. I pray that my children will grow in favour with God and man. Lord, I pray that my children will be for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name
And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
5. Father, I pray that my children will have a proper growth physically, mentally and and spiritually in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that my children will grow in favour with God and with people in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children will be used for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 2:26
And the boy Samuel continued to grow in stature and in favor with the Lord and with people.
6. Father, I pray that my children will be your heritage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I thank you for the offspring that you have given me as a reward. I pray that I will not loose the rewards in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children will be for signs and for wonders in Jesus’ name
Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. 4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.
Special Bible Passage
After these things God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” 2 He said, “Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.”3 So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and his son Isaac. And he cut the wood for the burnt offering and arose and went to the place of which God had told him.4 On the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes and saw the place from afar.
5 Then Abraham said to his young men, “Stay here with the donkey; I and the boy[a] will go over there and worship and come again to you.” 6 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac, his son. And he took in his hand the fire and the knife. So they went both of them together.
7 And Isaac said to his father Abraham, “My father!” And he said, “Here I am, my son.” He said, “Behold, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?”8 Abraham said, “God will provide for himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son.” So they went both of them together.
9 When they came to the place of which God had told him, Abraham built the altar there and laid the wood in order and bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. 10 Then Abraham reached out his hand and took the knife to slaughter his son. 11 But the angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, “Abraham, Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” 12 He said, “Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.”
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.