Pray That The Devil Will Loose His Grip Over Your Children
Pray That The Devil Will Loose His Grip Over Your Children
Today, we will be praying that the devil will loose his grip over our children. We need to constantly pray for our children because the devil is always trying to attack them. Shortly before the birth of Moses, the king of Egypt made a decree that they should execute male children at birth in Egypt. He must have been aware of God’s promise to Abraham about his descendants spending four hundred years in a strange land before reclaiming the land of Canaan. Pharaoh decree to kill the male child came around the time Moses would be born. In the same manner, the devil is always after our children’s divine purpose and destiny. That is why we must constantly pray that the devil will loose his grip over our children.
There are people who have the capacity to see the stars of children even while they are still young. If these people have the right mindset like the three wise men, they will only celebrate the stars. However, if such people have an evil mindset like Herod, they will plan to kill the star. I pray that the Lord will deliver our children from star killers and star destroyers in Jesus’ name. Just like king Pharaoh killed several children in Egypt, king Herod also killed several children in Bethlehem. However, on these two occasions, God preserved the destiny of Moses and God saved baby Jesus from the plot of king Herod. If God had not revealed the evil plot of Herod to Joseph, probably, they would have harmed Jesus Christ. I pray that the devil will loose his grip over our children in Jesus’ name.
God Can Deliver Your Children From Dream Killers
There are some who are dream killers and vision attackers. The brothers of Joseph fall into this category. When Joseph narrated his dreams to them, they plotted to kill him so that his dream would not come to pass. However, God saved him miraculously through Judah. Joseph’s brothers sold him into slavery because of his dreams, yet God still ensures that his dreams come to pass. God still has the capacity to preserve the dreams of your children. He has the capacity to deliver your children from dream killers and vision attackers. I pray that the Lord will deliver your children from the grip of Satan in Jesus’ name. The same way the brothers of Joseph who plotted to kill him bowed at his feet, the enemies of your children will bow at their feet in Jesus’ name.
Genesis 22:17 says, “I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies.“It means that every enemy who plans to attack my children will loose their cities. If you don’t want to loose your cities you better not be the enemy of my children. As we pray today, I pray that the devil will loose his grip on our children in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that my children will enter into their rest. I pray that the devil will loose his grip over my children in Jesus’ name.
“There remains therefore a rest for the people of God (you). For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works, as God did from His.”
2. Father, I pray that you will establish your counsel upon my children. I pray that the light of God will shine in the ways of my children in Jesus’ name. I command the devil to loose his grip over my children in Jesus’ name
“You will also declare decree a thing, And it will be established unto you; And the light will shine upon your ways.”
3. Father, I pray that the Spirit of the Lord will set free all children who are under captivity of Satan. I pray that the Lord will liberate them from the grip of Satan in Jesus’ name
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the favorable year of the Lord”
4. Father, I pray that you will deliver my children from all forms of strongholds in Jesus’ name. I cast down arguments and every high things that exalt itself against the knowledge of God in the lives of my children
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
“The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God”
5. In the name of Jesus. Lord, I come against all the powers of the enemies in Jesus’ name. I destroy lions and cobra harassing my children and I trample on them in Jesus’ name. I pray that God will deliver my children from the bondage of Satan in Jesus’ name
“Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder (cobra): the young lion and the dragon (serpent) shalt thou trample under foot”
6. Father, I pray that Satan will fall like lightning from heaven before my children in Jesus’ name. I destroy every serpent and scorpions and I overcome all the powers of the enemies in Jesus’ name
“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means injure you”
7. Father, I pray that you will disarm the rulers and authorities harassing my children in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will give my children victory over the gimmicks of the enemies in Jesus’ name
“When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display/spectacle of them, having triumphed over them through the cross”
8. Father, I pray that I stand still, I will see your salvation in the lives of my children in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will fight for my children in Jesus’ name
And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. 14 The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”
9. Father, I pray that you will go with my children and fight against their enemies in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will give my children victory over the grip of the enemies in Jesus’ name
“The Lord your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you – to give you victory”
10. Father, I pray that you will deliver my children from the evil pit and restore them in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will give my children a new song in Jesus’ name as you give them a mighty deliverance.
“I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord”
11. Father, I pray that you will arise and scatter the enemies of my children Jesus’ name. I pray that as smoke is driven away, you will drive them away in Jesus’ name.
“Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them rejoice exceedingly”
12. Father, I pray that my hands will be lifted up against the adversaries of my children in Jesus’ name. I pray that all the enemies of my children shall be cut off
“Thine hand shall be lifted up against thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off”
13. Father, I pray that this day, the burden shall be taken away from my children’s shoulders. I pray that the yoke will be removed from their neck and it shall be destroyed by God’s anointing in Jesus’ name
“It shall come to pass in that day (this day – today), that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing”
14. Father, I pray that when my children pass through the waters, you will be with them in Jesus’ name. I pray that when my children walk through the fire, they shall not be burned in Jesus’ name. I pray that no flame will scorch them in Jesus’ name
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you”
15. Father, I pray that no weapon formed against my children shall prosper in Jesus’ name. I condemn every tongue that rises up in judgment against my children in Jesus’ name. I pray that they will have a goodly heritage and you will vindicate them in Jesus’ name
“No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that rises against you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their vindication is from Me, declares the Lord”
16. Father, I pray that when the enemies come in against my children, like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him in Jesus’ name
So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.