Praying for Supernatural Favour
Praying for Supernatural Favour
Today, we will be praying for supernatural favour. What is a favour? Favour is an approval, support or liking for someone or something. It is an act of kindness beyond what is due or usual. Favour means to show approval or preference for someone. Mary was not the only virgin in Israel, however, when God decided to favour her, she conceived and gave birth to the Messiah. Esther was not the only lady in Shushan. However, by supernatural favor, she became the queen in the place of Vashti. I pray that God will single you out for His favor in Jesus’ name.
One day of favor with God and man is precious than a hundred years of labor. Supernatural favour empowers you to enter into your rest. The Israelites had worked for hundreds of years in Egypt without compensation. In one day of favor, the Egyptians paid them all the wages. They collected articles of gold, silver and clothing and they were compensated for all their years of labor. I pray that you will experience a supernatural favour and every hard labor in your life will come to an end in Jesus’ name.
God’s Favour Last For a Lifetime
The book of Psalms 30:5 says, “For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.” This means that even if God is angry with you because you have sinned against Him, it is just for a moment. However, His favor lasts for a lifetime. When you come to God repentantly, He will give you a lifetime favour and wipe away your tears. As you cry unto God today, you will experience a supernatural favour that will last for a lifetime in Jesus’ name.
One of the conditions for receiving God’s supernatural favour is to live a righteous life. Psalm 5:12 says, “Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.” This means that when you seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness, God’s favor will be your shield. It will protect you from harm and the attack of the evil ones. Let us pray to God today for supernatural favour and experience an unusual protection in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will highly favor me in Jesus’ name. Lord, let me experience supernatural favour just like Mary did in Jesus’ name
The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
2. Father, I pray that you will let your favor be upon me and you will establish the work of my hands in Jesus’ name
Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!”
3. Father, I pray that all the men who are trusting you for good wives experience a supernatural favor in Jesus’ name. Lord, let all the ladies trusting you for a good husband experience God’s supernatural favor in Jesus’ name
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.
4. Father, your word says you bless the righteous and surround them with your favor as with a shield. Lord, I pray that you will shield me with your supernatural favor in Jesus’ name
Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield
5. Father, I pray that if there is any way I have come short of your glory, you will have mercy on me. Lord, let me enjoy a lifetime of supernatural favor in Jesus’ name
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning
6. Father, I pray that you will be my sun and my shield. Lord, bestow favor and honor unto me in Jesus’ name. I pray that as I walk blamelessly before you, you will bless me with all the good things that I deserve in Jesus’ name
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless
7. Father, I pray that your favor will rest on me. Lord, establish the work of my hands in Jesus’ name
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands.
8. Father, remember me when you show favor to your people. Lord, come to my aid and save me in Jesus’ name
Remember me, LORD, when you show favor to your people, come to my aid when you save them
9. Father, I pray that you will single me out for a supernatural favor in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that just like you favored Esther in a foreign land, you will favor me supernaturally in Jesus’ name
When the king’s order and edict had been proclaimed, many young women were brought to the citadel of Susa and put under the care of Hegai. Esther also was taken to the king’s palace and entrusted to Hegai, who had charge of the harem. 9 She pleased him and won his favor. Immediately he provided her with her beauty treatments and special food. He assigned to her seven female attendants selected from the king’s palace and moved her and her attendants into the best place in the harem
10. Father, I pray that you will supernaturally favor me in a foreign land just like you favored Joseph in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that no matter the gang up against me, you will lift me high by your favor in Jesus’ name
“Because the patriarchs were jealous of Joseph, they sold him as a slave into Egypt. But God was with him 10 and rescued him from all his troubles. He gave Joseph wisdom and enabled him to gain the goodwill of Pharaoh king of Egypt. So Pharaoh made him ruler over Egypt and all his palace.
11. Father, I pray that as I live righteously you will pour out your blessings upon me. Lord, I pray that as I humble myself, you will favor me me mightily and deliver me from oppressors in Jesus’ name.
The LORD’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous. 34 He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed. 35 The wise inherit honor, but fools get only shame.
Special Bible Passage
My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, 2 for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. 3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.