Praying for Supernatural Wealth
Praying for Supernatural Wealth
Today, we will be praying for supernatural wealth. Looking at the scriptures, we have a number of people that God gave supernatural wealth. In 2 Kings 4:1-25, we have a widow who was a wife of the prophet and was in a huge debt. Here creditors came for her two sons simply because she could not pay the debt. However, she cried out to Elisha and the prophet inquired from her if she had anything in her house. She claimed she had nothing in the house except a jar of oil.
Elisha told her to go and borrow several empty vessels and she should pour the oil inside each of those vessels. She did as Elijah commanded and the vessels were all filled up. She paid up all her debt and she had so much wealth to live on thereafter. I pray that God will bless you with supernatural wealth the same way He blessed this woman in Jesus’ name.
The truth is that you have something in you that God can use to bless you. God can give you an idea for witty inventions that can lead to a supernatural wealth. God can bless your small business and make it very great and bless you immensely thereafter with supernatural wealth. For King Solomon, the source of his supernatural wealth was his wisdom. You can also convert your intellectual capital into financial capital and God will bless you with supernatural wealth.
God is The Source of Supernatural Wealth
Jacob was busy working for his boss, Laban, and he deprived him of his benefits for years. He worked for fourteen years without any financial compensation. However, in his last six years out of the twenty years he worked for Laban, God gave him supernatural wealth. The process by which she acquired the wealth was supernatural. He came into the house of Laban with just a rod, but when he was leaving, he left with so much wealth. The same God that did this for Jacob will bless you mightily with supernatural wealth in Jesus’ name.
There are some people that God can send into your business who will be a source of supernatural wealth to your business. When Joseph joined Potiphar’s organization, Potiphar knew that his business was blessed because of Joseph. He put Joseph in charge of his household because Joseph was a blessing to his business. Laban also realized that he started experiencing supernatural wealth the moment Jacob became part of his business. That was why he found it difficult to release Jacob when he wanted to leave his business. You can pray that God will send people who will be a blessing to your business and God will answer you. As you pray today, I pray that God will give you supernatural wealth in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will reveal to me what I have that can lead to supernatural wealth. Lord, open my eyes to see the source of my supernatural wealth and the grace to take a step in the right direction.
2 Kings 4:3-7
Elisha said, “Go around and ask all your neighbors for empty jars. Don’t ask for just a few. 4 Then go inside and shut the door behind you and your sons. Pour oil into all the jars, and as each is filled, put it to one side.”
5 She left him and shut the door behind her and her sons. They brought the jars to her and she kept pouring. 6 When all the jars were full, she said to her son, “Bring me another one.” But he replied, “There is not a jar left.” Then the oil stopped flowing.
7 She went and told the man of God, and he said, “Go, sell the oil and pay your debts. You and your sons can live on what is left.”
2. Father, I pray that you will favor me and bless me supernaturally in Jesus’ name. I pray that those who have despise me and oppress me will be used as a channel of my supernatural wealth in Jesus’ name
The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold and for clothing. 36 The Lord had made the Egyptians favourably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians.
3. Father, I pray that I will become very wealthy like Abraham in Jesus’ name. Lord, bless my business supernaturally in Jesus’ name
Abram had become very wealthy in livestock and in silver and gold.
4. Father, I pray that as I sow my seeds even in the time of recession, I will reap in a hundred folds in Jesus’ name. Lord, give me supernatural wealth and let this wealthy continue to grow until I become very wealthy in Jesus’ name
Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold,because the Lord blessed him. 13 The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. 14 He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him.
5. Father, I pray that just as you blessed Jacob who had nothing and make him very wealthy, you will bless me with supernatural wealth in Jesus’ name
As a result, Jacob became very wealthy, with large flocks of sheep and goats, female and male servants, and many camels and donkeys.
6. Father, I pray for the grace to live uprightly and righteously in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that as I live to please you, you will bless me with supernatural wealth in Jesus’ name
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.
7. Father, I pray that I will feed on the wealth of nations in Jesus’ name. Lord, open the floodgates of heaven unto me and give me supernatural wealth in Jesus’ name
And you will be called priests of the LORD, you will be named ministers of our God. You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.
8. Father, I pray that wherever I go on the face of the earth, you will bless me with supernatural wealth in Jesus’ name. Lord, bless me richly with silver and gold in Jesus’ name. I pray that my wealth will not lose its value in Jesus’ name
“Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests? 9 Surely the islands look to me; in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing your children from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honor of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.
9. Father, I pray that my gates will stand open and they will never be shut, so that people will bring the wealth of nations to me in Jesus’ name.
Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that people may bring you the wealth of the nations— their kings led in triumphal procession.
Special Bible Passage
Isaiah 60: 15-17
“Although you have been forsaken and hated, with no one traveling through, I will make you the everlasting pride and the joy of all generations. 16 You will drink the milk of nations and be nursed at royal breasts. Then you will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
17 Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor, and well-being your ruler.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.