Praying for Supernatural Lifting
Praying for Supernatural Lifting
Today, we will be praying for supernatural lifting. Lifting means to raise to a higher position or level. It means to pick up and move to a different position. Lifting refers to the act of moving from a lower position to a higher one. God has the power to bring you up out of the pit of destruction and out of the miry clay. He has the power to set your feet upon a rock and make your footsteps firm (Psalm 40:2). Supernatural lifting comes from God. He has the capacity to give you a divine promotion. God brought the Israelites out of Egypt and gave them a vantage position among the nations of the world. The same God will give you a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name.
If you want a supernatural lifting, you have to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. God supernaturally lifted Jesus to the highest place and gave Him a name that is above every other name. How did Jesus attain this position? He was very humble. Humility has the capacity to promote. God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. If you want to experience supernatural lifting, you must learn how to humble yourself before God. Nebuchadnezzar puffed up and God demoted him and he became an animal for seven years. Satan was also prideful and God demoted him from his exalted position in heaven. He will ultimately end up in the bottomless pit. I pray that as you humble yourself you will experience a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name.
God Will Lift You Up Supernaturally
It is possible that people have been looking down on you simply because you are down right now. I pray that this year, the same people who have looked down on you will look up to you in Jesus’ name. When Hannah had no children, her rival, Penninah looked down on her and talked down on her. However, when Hannah prayed to God, He lifted her up supernaturally and she had many children. WhenGod answered her prayers she sang a song to God. 1 Samuel 2:8 says, “He raises the poor from the dust, he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with nobles, and inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s, and He set the world on them.” If your case is similar to that of Hannah, you will experience a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name.
As we pray today, I pray that God will lift you up supernaturally and those who have despised you in the past will celebrate you in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that I will experience a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will lift me up from the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm
He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm.
2. Father, I pray that I will experience a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name
He said to me, “Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” 2 As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.
3. Father, I pray that you will lift me up supernaturally. Lord, I pray that you will deliver me from all forms of bondage way you lifted the Israelites out of the bondage in Egypt. Lord, I pray that you will break the bars of of every yoke and make me walk erect
I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would not be their slaves, and I broke the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.
4. Father, I pray that you will raise me up and make me sit with the nobles in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that I will inherit a seat of honor in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 2:8
“He raises the poor from the dust, he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with nobles, and inherit a seat of honour; For the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s, and He set the world on them.
5. Father, I pray that you will sustain me and let me experience a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will no fall and you will promote beyond my imaginations in Jesus’ name
The Lord sustains all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down.
6. Father, I pray that as I live righteously, I will experience a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name. Lord, your Word says you raise those who are bowed down, so lift me up in Jesus’ name
The Lord opens the eyes of the blind, the Lord raises up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous
7. Father, I pray that you will be gracious to me and raise me up in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that I will experience a supernatural lifting in Jesus’ name
But You, O Lord, be gracious to me and raise me up, that I may repay them
8. Father, I pray that I will experience a supernatural lifting just like you lifted Mordecai in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will drive out the illegal occupier of the position that you have destined for me in Jesus’ name
On that day King Ahasuerus gave the house of Haman, the enemy of the Jews, to Queen Esther; and Mordecai came before the king, because Esther had disclosed what he was to her. 2 Then the king took off his signet ring, which he had taken away from Haman, and gave it to Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman.
9. Father, I pray that you will give me a supernatural lifting just like you did for Joseph in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will give me a top position in the land which I did not even apply for. I pray that use kings to lift me in Jesus’ name
So Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt.” 42 Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from his finger and put it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck. 43 He had him ride in a chariot as his second-in-command, and people shouted before him, “Make way!” Thus he put him in charge of the whole land of Egypt. 44 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I am Pharaoh, but without your word no one will lift hand or foot in all Egypt.”
10. Father, I pray that you will give me the grace to humble myself just like Jesus did. Lord, I pray that as I do so, you will supernaturally lift me in Jesus’ name. Father, promote me beyond my imaginations in Jesus’ name
“Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
Special Bible Passage
2 Samuel 9:1-6
David asked, “Is there anyone still left of the house of Saul to whom I can show kindness for Jonathan’s sake?” 2 Now there was a servant of Saul’s household named Ziba. They summoned him to appear before David, and the king said to him, “Are you Ziba?” “At your service,” he replied.
3 The king asked, “Is there no one still alive from the house of Saul to whom I can show God’s kindness?” Ziba answered the king, “There is still a son of Jonathan; he is lame in both feet.”
4 “Where is he?” the king asked. Ziba answered, “He is at the house of Makir son of Ammiel in Lo Debar.” 5 So King David had him brought from Lo Debar, from the house of Makir son of Ammiel. 6 When Mephibosheth son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, came to David, he bowed down to pay him honor. David said, “Mephibosheth!” “At your service,” he replied.
2 Samuel 9:7-10
7 “Don’t be afraid,” David said to him, “for I will surely show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan. I will restore to you all the land that belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will always eat at my table.” 8 Mephibosheth bowed down and said, “What is your servant, that you should notice a dead dog like me?”
9 Then the king summoned Ziba, Saul’s steward, and said to him, “I have given your master’s grandson everything that belonged to Saul and his family. 10 You and your sons and your servants are to farm the land for him and bring in the crops, so that your master’s grandson may be provided for. And Mephibosheth, grandson of your master, will always eat at my table.” (Now Ziba had fifteen sons and twenty servants.)
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.