Praying For an Unusual Anointing
Praying For an Unusual Anointing
Today, we will be praying for an unusual anointing. Anointing serves some distinct purposes. It is a symbol of consecration. It has the capacity to destroy yokes. Anointing of the Holy Spirit can bring to our remembrance everything that Jesus has taught us. Anointing also has the capacity to heal the sick and it has the capacity to protect.
When God instructed Moses to appoint Aaron as the High Priest. It was the anointing that set him aside for that position. Exodus 28:41 says, “You shall put them on Aaron your brother and on his sons with him; and you shall anoint them and ordain them and consecrate them, that they may serve Me as priests.” Here we see anointing as a symbol of consecration. Whatever assignment that God has given you, He will also back you up with His unusual anointing. Just like God anointed Aaron and his sons, God can anoint your sons and daughters also and they will be able to fulfill their purpose.
God’s Anointing Has The Capacity to Teach
The anointing also has the capacity to teach. In John 2:27, the scripture says, “As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.” If there are any areas that are not clear to you in the scriptures, God’s anointing can explain these areas to you. The devil knows that when you know the truth, the truth will set you free, so he always tries to cover the hearts of men with a veil. However, God’s anointing can remove that veil and unravel the mysteries of the Word of God to you.
The book of 2 Corinthians 4:4 says, “The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.” The anointing of the Holy Spirit can remove the veil in the hearts of men. Moreover, God can use you mightily like He used Peter to draw souls to God’s kingdom. For souls to turn to Christ. The veil in their hearts must be removed and this can only be achieved by the power of the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that will convict the world of their sins. As we pray today, I pray that the Lord will give you an unusual anointing in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will give me an unusual anointing and let your anointing abide in me. Lord, I pray that your anointing will teach me all things. I pray that I will know the truth and the truth will set me free in Jesus’ name
1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him
2. Father, I pray that you will give me an unusual anointing that can not be hidden in Jesus’ name
1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know.
3. Father, I pray that you will break and destroy every yoke in my life by your unusual anointing. Lord, I pray that every burden will be taken away from my shoulder in Jesus’ name
It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil
4. Father, I pray that as I thirst for righteousness and hate wickedness, you will anoint me with oil of joy above my fellows in Jesus’ name
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of joy above your fellows
5. Father, I pray that you will anoint me and let your anointing protect me from all forms of harm in Jesus’ name
“Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm.”
6. Father, I pray that you will give me your unusual anointing to preach the gospel and to heal the brokenhearted. Lord, I pray that you will anoint so much that I will proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind. I pray that through me, the oppressed will receive their liberty in Jesus’ name
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed
7. Father, I pray that you will heal the sick through me by your unusual anointing in Jesus’ name. I also pray that your anointing will break every yoke of sickness in my life in Jesus’ name
Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord
8. Father, I pray that you will anoint every member of BKCC mightily in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will anoint all our sons and daughter in BKCC for an unusual exploits in Jesus’ name
You shall put them on Aaron your brother and on his sons with him; and you shall anoint them and ordain them and consecrate them, that they may serve Me as priests.
9. Father, I pray that you will heal everyone that is connected to BKCC by your unusual anointing in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will liberate those who are demons possessed in Jesus’ name and give them freedom from demonic oppression.
And they were casting out many demons and were anointing with oil many sick people and healing them.
Special Bible Passage
1 Samuel 16:13
Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.