Praying For Supernatural Rain In Your Land
Praying For Supernatural Rain In Your Land
Today, we will be praying for supernatural rain in our land. Sin has the capacity to close the heavens and there will be no rain. In 2 Chronicles 7:13-15, we realize that God can shut heaven so that there will be no rain if there is sin in the land. This happens particularly if the believers have sinned against God. However, God said if His people humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, He will forgive their sins and heal their land. There was a time when Elijah closed the heavens through prayer in the land of Israel because God’s people sinned. The same Elijah prayed for the rain to fall after God decided to have mercy on the nation of Israel and the rain fell.
When God was going to destroy the earth, He sent rain on earth for forty days. This means that supernatural rain can come as a form of judgment upon the unrighteous. That rain that fell in the time of Noah started a new beginning. The rain elevated the ark of Noah but destroyed all the inhabitants of the earth. The same rain that elevated Noah destroyed the workers of iniquity. So, as we pray that God should send His us supernatural rain, the rain has the capacity to elevate you and at the same time destroy the evil doers. Therefore, make sure you are on God’s side so that the supernatural rain will be a blessing to you and not a disaster.
God Can Rain Righteousness On Your Land
God can also rain righteousness upon a land. According to Hosea 10:12, the scriptures says, “Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers his righteousness on you.” If iniquity has become the order of the day in your land, God is about to send a supernatural rain of righteousness. God is about to deliver your land from evil and allow the rain of righteousness to fall on your land. Proverbs 14:34 says, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.” When God rains righteousness on the land, it means that your land will be exalted.
As we pray today, I pray that the Lord will give your land supernatural rain in all seasons in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will open the heavens and send rain to this nation in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will forgive the sins of all the believers in the land and heal our land in Jesus’ name. Father, put an end to all forms of wickedness in this land in Jesus’ name
2 Chronicles 7:13-15
“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
2. Father, I pray that you will show us kindness and give us rain from heaven and give us crops in their seasons. Lord, I pray that you will send your rain supernaturally and provide plenty of food in the land and fill our hearts with joy
Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.”
3. Father, I pray that you will not withhold your rain from me. Lord, send your rain supernaturally to our land and let us experience a bountiful harvest in Jesus’ name
“I also withheld rain from you when the harvest was still three months away. I sent rain on one town, but withheld it from another. One field had rain; another had none and dried up.
4. Father, I pray that you will send your rain supernaturally into our land in Jesus’ name. Lord, let your rain bring peace into our land and let it be without storm in Jesus’ name
Then Moses left Pharaoh and went out of the city. He spread out his hands toward the LORD; the thunder and hail stopped, and the rain no longer poured down on the land
5. Father, I pray that you will send your rain upon our land and put an end to unrighteousness in the land in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that after this rain, let there be a new beginning in our land in Jesus’ name
Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”
6. Father, I pray that you will supernaturally shower us with the rain of righteousness in our land in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will put an end to evil in this land and we will break up our unplowed ground in Jesus’ name
Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers his righteousness on you
7. Father, I pray and command the heavens above to rain down my righteousness. Lord, I pray that you command the cloud to shower down my righteousness. Father, I pray that the earth will open wide and let salvation spring up. Lord, let righteousness flourish in my land in Jesus’ name
“You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it.
8. Father, I pray that you will supernaturally send me the rain of your Word and I will operate in abundant revelation of your Word. Lord, let your Word accomplish the purpose it has been sent in my life in Jesus’ name.
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11 So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. 13 Instead of the thornbush will grow the juniper, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the LORD’s renown, for an everlasting sign, that will endure forever.”
9. Father, I pray that you will give me autumn and spring rains in season. Lord, let there be supernatural rain in my land in Jesus’ name
They do not say to themselves, ‘Let us fear the LORD our God, who gives autumn and spring rains in season, who assures us of the regular weeks of harvest.’
10. Father, I pray that you will send your rain supernaturally into my land and let the sky send down showers. Lord, prove to all the idol worshippers in my land that you are the only supernatural God who can send down rain
Do any of the worthless idols of the nations bring rain? Do the skies themselves send down showers? No, it is you, LORD our God. Therefore our hope is in you, for you are the one who does all this.
11. Father, I pray that you will provide rain for my land supernaturally in Jesus’ name
He provides rain for the earth; he sends water on the countryside.
12. Father, I pray that you will command the snow and your rain to fall on my land. Lord, I pray that my land will experience a heavy downpour of rain in Jesus’ name
He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’
13. Father, I pray that you will give us your autumn rain according to your faithfulness in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will send us abundant showers and send both autumn and spring rains in Jesus’ name. Lord, let us experience rain in all seasons.
Be glad, people of Zion, rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given you the autumn rains because he is faithful. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before.
14. Father, I pray that you will send me rain in its season in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the ground will yield its crops and the trees will yield their fruits in Jesus’ name
I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees their fruit.
15. Father, I pray that you will send rain to my land supernaturally in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that my land will not lack rain in Jesus’ name
that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
16. Father, I pray that you will give me your rain in springtime. Lord, I pray that you will send your rain to our land and cause our land to yield its increase in Jesus’ name
Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime; it is the LORD who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone
17. Father, I pray that the heavens will give rain to our land supernaturally and the earth will produce its crops in Jesus’ name
Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18 Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.
18. Father, I pray that you will have mercy on our land and cause the heavens to produce rain in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that my land will yield its increase in Jesus’ name
1 Kings 8:35-36
“When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because your people have sinned against you, and when they pray toward this place and give praise to your name and turn from their sin because you have afflicted them, 36 Then hear from heaven and forgive the sin of your servants, your people Israel. Teach them the right way to live, and send rain on the land you gave your people for an inheritance.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.