Praying That God Will Use You To Perform Notable Miracles
Praying That God Will Use You To Perform Notable Miracles
Today, we will be praying that God will use us to perform notable miracles. There were many people that God used to perform notable miracles in the scriptures. We have also read about many God’s Generals who have also performed notable miracles and God is still using many today. God expects all believers to perform notable miracles. Jesus did not only send us to preach the gospel and disciple nations as believers. He also send us to heal the sick, to raise the dead and to open the eyes of the blind. Jesus sent us to deliver those who are under demonic attack. All God needs from you and I is our availability. Once we make ourselves available to Him, He will use us mightily to perform notable miracles.
If God could use the apron of Paul and the shadow of Peter, He will use you also if you are available. God used the rod of Moses to perform notable miracles, so He can use you also. Everything that God did on earth, He expects us to do greater things. While Jesus was on earth He raised the dead and delivered those who were under demonic oppression. Lazarus was dead for four days and He brought him back to life. He healed a man that had been bedridden for thirty-eight years at the pool of Bethesda. The woman with the issue of blood who had been sick for twelve years touched Jesus’ garment and she received her healing. He healed several people with various ailments and diseases. So, if Jesus promised us that we will do greater things, then we must perform notable miracles.
As we pray today, I pray that God will start doing notable miracles through us in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will use me to perform notable miracles. Lord, I pray that you will increase my faith and empower me so that I can do a great and mighty exploits in Jesus’ name
By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.
2. Father, I pray that through me you will perform great and awesome wonders in Jesus’ name.
He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes
3. Father, I pray that you will accomplish great things and perform mighty signs and wonders through me by the power of the Holy Spirit. Lord, give me the grace to fully proclaim the gospel of Christ
I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done— 19 by the power of signs and wonders, through the power of the Spirit of God. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ
4. Father, I pray that you do extraordinary miracles through me so that even my handkerchiefs and aprons will heal all forms of illnesses. Lord perform notable miracles through me and use me to deliver those who are oppressed by evil spirits
God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.
5. Father, I pray that you will perform unfathomable wonders through me. Lord, perform uncountable miracles through me in Jesus’ name
“But if I were you, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before him. 9 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.
6. Father, I pray that you will do immeasurably more than I ask or imagine according to your power that is at work within me. Lord, use me to perform notable miracles in Jesus’ name
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
7. Father, I pray that you will empower me to speak your word with great boldness. Lord, I pray that you will stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through me in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that I will experience the supernatural by the power of the Holy Spirit and I receive the power to speak the Word of God boldly.
Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. 30 Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” 31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly
8. Father, I pray that I will begin to see the signs that accompany those who believe. I pray that in your name I will drive out demons and I will speak in new tongues. Lord, I pray that whenever I place my hands on sick people, they will recover in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that you will use me to perform notable miracles in Jesus’ name.
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
9. Father, I pray that you will use me to perform notable miracles in Jesus’ name. Lord Jesus, give me the grace to do greater things just like you said.
He replied, “You give them something to eat.”They answered, “We have only five loaves of bread and two fish—unless we go and buy food for all this crowd.” 14 (About five thousand men were there.) But he said to his disciples, “Have them sit down in groups of about fifty each.” 15 The disciples did so, and everyone sat down. 16 Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke them. Then he gave them to the disciples to distribute to the people. 17 They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over.
10. Father, I pray that my apron will start performing notable miracles in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that everyone I come in contact with will experience great signs and wonders in Jesus’ name
And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. 44 She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped. 45 “Who touched me?” Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.”
46 But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” 47 Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. 48 Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”
Special Bible Passage
Once more he visited Cana in Galilee, where he had turned the water into wine. And there was a certain royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum. 47 When this man heard that Jesus had arrived in Galilee from Judea, he went to him and begged him to come and heal his son, who was close to death. 48 “Unless you people see signs and wonders,” Jesus told him, “you will never believe.” 49 The royal official said, “Sir, come down before my child dies.”
50 “Go,” Jesus replied, “your son will live.”The man took Jesus at his word and departed. 51 While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was living. 52 When he inquired as to the time when his son got better, they said to him, “Yesterday, at one in the afternoon, the fever left him.” 53 Then the father realized that this was the exact time at which Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” So he and his whole household believed. 54 This was the second sign Jesus performed after coming from Judea to Galilee.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.