Pray That The Kingdom Of God Will Be Established In The World
Pray That The Kingdom Of God Will Be Established All Over The World
Today, we will be praying that the kingdom of God will reign all over the world. The plan of God is to establish His kingdom all over the world. God created the earth as the extension of His kingdom in heaven. 1 Kings 8:27 says, “But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!” This scripture shows that the heavens could not contain God, so He decided to extend His kingdom to the earth. Acts 7:49 says, “’Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be?” This verse shows that the earth is God’s footstool.
The question you may want to ask is, “How did the earth become polluted and corrupt?” The earth became polluted and corrupt when Satan introduced sin into the world. Men started doing their own will and not God’s will. Wickedness and disobedience now became the order of the day. The earth that God created displeased Him and He decided to destroy it. This shows that God cannot tolerate wickedness on earth. He wants His kingdom to reign on earth.
God Detest Evil In The World
However, when God destroyed the earth, He found one man, Noah, who was living righteously, so He speared Him. 2 Peter 2:5 says, “If he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others.” We realized in this scripture that God destroyed the whole world but He speared Noah and his family members. He speared Noah because he was a preacher of righteousness. This shows that the only thing that God can tolerate in the world is righteousness. That is why we have to pray for His kingdom on earth.
This prayer is very important to God that Jesus taught it. When the disciples came to Jesus to teach them how to pray, He told them to pray that God’s kingdom should come. He also told them to pray for God’s will on earth. The message of Jesus is majorly on the establishment of God’s kingdom. Most of the parables of Jesus were about the kingdom of God. Infact, the reason why Jesus came to the world is to restore God’s kingdom. He told us to seek the kingdom of God first and His righteousness and that He will add all other things unto us. As we pray today, I pray that God will establish His kingdom all over the world in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that the kingdom of God will be established all over the world. Lord, I pray that all the people on earth will do your will as it is in heaven in Jesus’ name
‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
2. Father, I pray that you will give us a new earth where peace will reign and where your kingdom reigns. Lord, we pray that you will establish your kingdom on earth in Jesus’ name
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.
3. Father, I pray that you will rescue the nations of the world from the domain of darkness. Lord, I pray that wherever nation where darkness is reigning at the moment, you will shine your light there in Jesus’ name
For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son
4. Father, I pray that righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit will reign in all the nations of the world in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will establish your kingdom all over the world in Jesus’ name
“For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
5. Father, I pray that wherever evil is reigning in the world there will be a global repentance in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will establish your kingdom all over the world in Jesus’ name
The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.
6. Father, I pray that the whole world will hear the gospel of the kingdom in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will heal all nations of the world and you will establish your kingdom in Jesus’ name
And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction.
7. Lord, I pray that you will give us the keys of the kingdom of heaven as promised in Jesus’ name. Father, we pray that we will unlock the door of salvation and peace to everyone all over the world in Jesus’ name. Lord, we pray that you will establish your kingdom all over the world in Jesus’ name
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
8. Father, I pray that the nations of the world will produce the fruits of the kingdom of God in Jesus’ name. Lord, destroy the kingdom of Satan all over the world in Jesus’ name
Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits.
9. Father, I pray that the gospel of the kingdom of God will spread throughout the world as a testimony to all nations. Lord, I pray that very soon, the whole world will hear the message of the kingdom in Jesus’ name
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
10. Father, I pray that the whole world will hear the good news of the kingdom of God in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the nations of the world will repent and turn to God in Jesus’ name
But he said to them, “I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent
11. Father, I pray that you will raise men and women all over the world who will proclaim the kingdom of God and teach about Jesus Christ. Lord, give us the grace to preach the gospel of the kingdom with all boldness and without hindrance in Jesus’ name
Proclaiming the kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance.
12. Father, I pray that through this gospel of the kingdom, many will be born again in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that there will be a massive salvation of souls all over the world in Jesus’ name
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Special Bible Passage
2 Peter 2:4-9
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.