Praying That God Will Give You A New Song
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 12th Edition, Day 6- Praying That God Will Give You A New Song - Join us on Friday, July 1st, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- The Shiloh Encounter
Praying That God Will Give You A New Song
Today, will be praying that God will give us a new song. The moment God told Hannah through Prophet Eli that she would have a child, the bible says that she worshiped God early the next morning (1 Samuel 1:19). At this point in time, she had not seen the fulfillment of the promise, yet she worshiped God. This is what Marvin Sapp said in his song that we should “Praise Him in advance.” When you praise God in advance for what He has promised to do.
Praise God in Advance
You have to praise God in anticipation of the fulfillment of His promises. It is a praise based on faith. Many of us only thank God only when what He had promised comes to pass. However, Hannah believed in that Word of God in Numbers 23:19 which says, “God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”
Eventually, Hannah had a son and named him Samuel. After God gave Hannah a son, she also sang a new song to Go. According to 1 Samuel 2:2, Hannah said that there is no one holy like the Lord and there is no one besides Him. She said that there is no Rock like our God. God expects us to worship Him in season and out of season. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” In the Lord’s prayer, Jesus taught us to pray that the will of God will be done on earth as it is in heaven. One of the will of God is to give thanks to Him in all circumstances.
Moses and Mariam Sang a New Song
After God gave the Israelites a great victory by delivering them from the Egyptians army, they sang a new song to Him. Moses and Mariam led the Israelites to sing a new song. God expects us to sing a new song to Him. I don’t know what you are going through. I pray that the Lord will give you victory over the enemy and you will sing a new song to God in Jesus’ name.
Before the Israelites sang this new song, they were trapped between the Red sea and the Egyptians’ army. They did not know where to go. However, when Moses called unto God, God did a miracle that had never been done before. He parted the Red Sea and allowed the Israelites to pass through dry land. He destroyed the Egyptians’ army who attempted to do the same. I pray that the Lord will give you an unusual miracle today and you will sing a new song.
David Sang New Songs
David was another example of someone who was constantly singing a new song. King Saul attempted to kill him several times but God constantly del;iver him. The book of Psalms is full of the songs of David. Whenever God gave him victory after victory, he was singing new songs to God. How many new songs have you also sung to God? Peradventure, you think you have some unanswered prayers and you feel that there is nothing to thank God for. I pray that God will give you a new song today in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you for all your promises and for all that you have done for me. Lord, I thank you for all your miracles in my life especially for those that I have seen and those I am yet to see
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
2. Father, I thank you because there is no one holy like you Lord. There is no one besides you and there is no Rock like you. Lord, I thank you because you are the Rock of ages and you are always with me.
1 Samuel 2:2
No one is holy like the Lord, for there is none besides You, nor is there any rock like our God.
3. Father, I thank you and exalt your holy name. Lord, I pray that just like you gave Moses a new song, you will give me a new song also. I pray that you will destroy all the plans of the enemies and give me constant victory in Jesus’ name
Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord: “I will sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea. 2 “The Lord is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him
4. Father, I thank you in advance for all that you will do in my life. Lord, I pray that just like you gave Mariam a new song, you will give me a new song also in Jesus’ name
Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron’s sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrels and dancing. 21 Miriam sangto them: “Sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea.”
5. Father, I praise you from my inmost being and bless your holy name. Lord, I thank you for all your benefits and for forgiving all my sins and healing all my diseases. Father I pray that you will always give me a new song in Jesus’ name
Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits — who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.
6. Father, I pray for the grace to abound in you with thanksgiving. Lord, I pray that you will do something unique in my life that will result in me bursting into a new song to you in Jesus’ name
As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
7. Father, I thank you for you have done glorious things. I pray that everyday of my life I will have every reason to sing a new song to you. I pray for the grace to tell the whole world about your deeds and to constantly exalt your holy name.
And on that day you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; make them remember that His name is exalted.” Praise the LORD in song, for He has done glorious things; let this be known throughout the earth.
8. Father, I thank you for you are good and your steadfast love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:14
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!
9. Father, I thank you for giving us a kingdom that cannot be shaken. I receive the grace to worship you acceptably with reverence and awe
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”
10. Father, I worship you with my songs of thanksgiving because you are the Rock of our salvation. Lord I thank you because in your hands are deep places of the earth and you are the great King above all gods.
Oh come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is the great God, and the great King above all gods. In His hand are the deep places of the earth’ the heights of the hills are His also. The sea is His, for He made it; and His hands formed the dry land.
11. Father, I thank you because you always answer my prayers. Lord, I thank you because you will never leave me nor forsake me. Father, I pray that you will constantly give me a new song in Jesus’ name
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
12. Father, I pray that you will give me a heart of gratitude and my mouth will be full of songs of thanksgiving in Jesus’ name.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
13. Father, I pray for the grace to constantly sing hymns and spiritual songs to you. Lord, I receive the grace to always make a melody with my heart unto you in Jesus’ name.
“But be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your hearts to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to our God and Father.
14. Father, I give thanks to you for you are good and your steadfast love endures forever. Lord, I thank you for redeeming my soul from destruction and for rescuing me from trouble.
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever! Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from trouble and gathered in from the lands, from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south.
15. Father, I thank you and I offer unto you a sacrifice of praise. I bless you Lord and I thank you in advance for all your wonderful promises.
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise — the fruit of lips that openly profess His name.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 27th June to 30th June from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, July 1st for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page. Join us for our in-person service at Winston Heights Mountview Community Center (West Hall) 520 27 Avenue NE, Calgary on Friday July 1st, 2022 by 7pm MST
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support