Pray That You Will Affect Your World For Christ
Pray That You Will Affect Your World For Christ
Today, you should pray that you will affect your world for Christ. After you have given your life to Jesus Christ, you have an assignment to fulfill. Jesus commanded all believers to preach the gospel and disciple nations. He gave every believer the mandate to preach the gospel to all creation.
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
Jesus gave us the mandate to go into all the world. We are not restricted to our locality or to our nation. With the advent of the internet and social media, the world has become a global village. None of us have any excuse to fulfill this mandate. You can start reaching out to your world right in your location. There is no more geographical barrier. Jesus expects all believers to drive out demons, speak in new tongues and heal the sick. These are not restricted to those who are in the five fold ministry. He wants all of us to affect our world for Him. You are not a local champion but a global champion. You can start from your immediate environment but you are not restricted to your locality.
Don’t Sleep While Souls Are Perishing
When you have a heart that is on fire for God, you will not rest on your oars and fold your arms when the world is dying and perishing. You will have a strong passion to see the whole world saved. God is calling all believers like He called Jonah to preach to the city of Nineveh when they were living in sin. However, many believers are on their way to Tarshish like Jonah instead of going to Nineveh. Many believers have boarded the ship to Tarshish already and they have paid the fare. No wonder, there is a great storm on their ship. However, you can repent like Jonah and go back to your Nineveh so that the city can be saved.
That your relative will die in his or her sins if there is no one to preach to him or her. Your city can be another Sodom and Gomorrah if they continue in their sins. You are a special gift to your nation and to your world. Your presence in that nation should result in a national rebirth. There should be a national revival in your city because of you. You should be the carrier of God’s fire. No one comes in contact with fire and remains the same. Any one you come in contact with should contact that flame of fire through you. As we pray today, I pray that God will use you to affect your world for Christ in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray for the grace to affect my world for Jesus Christ. Lord, I pray that you will kindle your fire in my heart and let me bring so many lost souls to you in Jesus’ name
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
2. Father, I pray for the grace to shine my light all over the world in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will be like a town built on a hill that cannot be hidden. Lord, I pray that you will use me to draw so many souls into your kingdom in Jesus’ name
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
3. Father, I pray for the grace to arise and shine my light all over the world. Lord, I pray that you will use me to conquer the darkness that covers the earth by spreading the gospel to the lost. Lord, I pray that you will rise upon me and your glory will appear over me in Jesus’ name
“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. 3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.
4. Father, I pray that through me, all the nations of the world shall be blessed. I pray that I will affect the whole world positively for Jesus Christ.
The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. 2 “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you
5. Father, I pray that you will baptize me with your Holy Spirit and power. I pray for the grace to be your witness all over the world in Jesus’ name
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
6. Father, I pray that I will be fruitful and increase in number. I pray that I will fill the earth with the fragrance of your love and subdue it in Jesus’ name
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
7. Father, I pray through me, the whole world will see your grace that offers salvation which has appeared to all people. I pray that I will affect the world for Christ and they will say no to ungodliness and worldly passions in Jesus’ name.
For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.
8. Father, I pray that through you I receive the grace to overcome the world through faith. I pray that I will conquer the world for God in Jesus’ name.
I John 5:4
For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
9. Father, I pray that through me, you will shine your light throughout the world in Jesus’ name. I pray that the unbelievers will see the light and come out of darkness in Jesus’ name.
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
10. Father, I pray that through me, you will deliver the world from all sorts of pollution in Jesus’ name. I pray for the grace to affect the world for that Lord Jesus Christ by winning millions of souls in Jesus’ name
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
11. Father, I pray that you will use me to spread your world throughout the whole world. I pray that you will save all those who are already on their way to perdition in Jesus’ name
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Saturday 29th April to 5th May, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, May 5th, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.
Check Out NODE Instructions: