Pray That Your Children Will Encounter The Supernatural God
Pray That Your Children Will Encounter The Supernatural God
Today, we will be praying that our children will encounter the supernatural God. It is better for our children to encounter God at their young age. Hannah dedicated Samuel to God even before his conception. The moment Hannah weaned Samuel, she took him to the house of the Lord to stay there forever in response to her vow. God started speaking to Samuel right from a tender age. The scripture says that Samuel grew in wisdom and in favour with God and men. Samuel was a great prophet who enthroned kings and he also dethroned king Saul. He was so powerful in Israel that his words never fell to the ground. I pray that your children will encounter the supernatural God early in Jesus’ name.
We have records of children who had supernatural encounters even before their conception. The angel who appeared to Zechariah said that John the Baptist would receive the Holy Spirit inside the womb. So, God filled John with the Holy Spirit before he was born. The angel said that he will be great in the sight of God. If you are pregnant, you can lay your hands upon that pregnancy and command the child to receive the Holy Spirit even while still inside the womb. You can constantly lay hands upon your children as the father and the head of the house and prophesy upon them. Pray that they will encounter the supernatural God and start doing great mighty exploits at their tender age.
God Can Anoint Your Child Supernaturally From The Womb
When the angel of God appeared to the wife of Manoah, he told her that God will dedicate the baby, Samson, from the womb. That is why it baffles me when some parents don’t pay close attention to the spiritual growth of their children thinking that they are too young to understand spiritual matters. If God is interested in a child while he or she is still in the womb then your children can encounter the supernatural God at their young age. The parents of Moses knew that Moses was not an ordinary child when they gave birth to him. Your child can have an encounter with God prior to his or her birth. So, pray that your children will encounter the supernatural God in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that my children will encounter the supernatural God in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that out of the lips of my children you will establish strength and destroy their adversaries in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that you will silence their enemy and the avenger.
Psalm 8:2 (WEB)
From the lips of babes and infants you have established strength, because of your adversaries, that you might silence the enemy and the avenger
2. Father, I pray that my children will start walking in the supernatural right from their tender age in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray for all pregnant women that their children will be dedicated to God right from the womb in Jesus’ name
A certain man of Zorah, named Manoah, from the clan of the Danites, had a wife who was childless, unable to give birth. 3 The angel of the Lord appeared to her and said, “You are barren and childless, but you are going to become pregnant and give birth to a son. 4 Now see to it that you drink no wine or other fermented drink and that you do not eat anything unclean. 5 You will become pregnant and have a son whose head is never to be touched by a razor because the boy is to be a Nazirite,dedicated to God from the womb. He will take the lead in delivering Israel from the hands of the Philistines.”
3. Father, I pray that my children will be filled with the Holy Spirit right from their young age and they will do great and mighty exploits for the Lord in Jesus’ name
But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John. 14 He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, 15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before he is born.16 He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God.
4. Father, I pray that my children will be extraordinary and your glory will be upon them in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will use them mightily the way you used Moses in Jesus’ name
By faith Moses’ parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king’s edict.
5. Father, I pray for those who are trusting God for the fruits of the womb that you will give them nations in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will give those who are barren supernatural children in Jesus’ name
The LORD said to her, “Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger.”
6. Father, I pray that my children will start dreaming big from their tender age in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children will encounter the supernatural God in Jesus’ name
Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more. 6 He said to them, “Listen to this dream I had: 7 We were binding sheaves of grain out in the field when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, while your sheaves gathered around mine and bowed down to it.”
7. Father, I pray that you will give my children supernatural wisdom to manage great businesses at a tender age just like David. I pray that my children will stop the mouth of lions and do extraordinary exploits in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 17:34-36
But David said to Saul, “Your servant was tending his father’s sheep. When a lion or a bear came and took a sheep from the flock, 35 I went out after it and attacked it, and rescued the sheep from its mouth; and when it rose up against me, I grabbed it by its mane and struck it and killed it. 36 Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, since he has defied the armies of the living God.”
8. Father, I pray your plans and purpose for my children before they were conceived will come to pass in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children will be joy of many generations and eternal an excellency in Jesus’ name
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
9. Father, I pray that my children will operate in the supernatural realm in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children will be like arrows in warriors hands according to your Word in Jesus’ name.
Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands.
Special Bible Passage:
1 Samuel 3:4-10
Then the Lord called Samuel. Samuel answered, “Here I am.” 5 And he ran to Eli and said, “Here I am; you called me.” But Eli said, “I did not call; go back and lie down.” So he went and lay down. 6 Again the Lord called, “Samuel!” And Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, “Here I am; you called me.” “My son,” Eli said, “I did not call; go back and lie down.” 7 Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord: The word of the Lord had not yet been revealed to him.
8 A third time the Lord called, “Samuel!” And Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, “Here I am; you called me.” Then Eli realized that the Lord was calling the boy. 9 So Eli told Samuel, “Go and lie down, and if he calls you, say, ‘Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went and lay down in his place. 10 The Lord came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.”
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.