Pray That Your Children Will Start Walking In The Supernatural
Pray That Your Children Will Start Walking In The Supernatural Realm
Today, we will be praying that our children will start walking in the supernatural realm. The Word of God is the real foundation for the children to walk in the supernatural realm. All the exploits that Samuel did started when God began to speak to him. If you allow your children to be rooted in the Word of God, they will walk in the supernatural. Your children can start walking in the supernatural realm at a tender age. They can start doing exploits at their tender age. David became a national hero when he was young. He killed Goliath at that tender age and solved a national problem. God can also make your children a national solution provider. They can start walking in the supernatural realm.
The young servant of Naaman was instrumental to Naaman’s healing. She was the one who advised Naaman to go to Elisha the prophet . Naaman went to Elisha and God healed him when he followed Elisha’s instructions. Your children can be instrumental to great miracles, signs and wonders just like this servant. Also, Mariam was young when she saved her brother Moses. She was instrumental to how Moses was rescued and raised by his mother. She advised the daughter of Pharaoh that she can get someone in Israel to raise him. Pharaoh’s daughter paid Moses’ mother some money to raise her own child. Your children can also save many lives by doing great exploits and by walking in the supernatural realm.
Your Children Can Do Supernatural Exploits
Josiah was eight years old when he became a king in Israel. 2 Kings 22:2 says, “He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord and followed completely the ways of his father David, not turning aside to the right or to the left.” It is actually not natural for an eight year old to rule a nation talkless of ruling well. At that tender age, Josiah did not behave childishly. Instead, he ruled in the fear of God. I pray that God will enthrone your children at a tender and they will do the will of God.
There was a small lad who gave Jesus his meal when he fed the five thousand men. It is unusual for a small lad to surrender his meal. So, for that young boy, that was a great act of generosity. Your children can be a great vessel in God’s hands. Due to the act of generosity of the small lad, Jesus fed five thousand men with much leftovers. I pray that God will use your children supernaturally. They will be a solution provider in Jesus’ name. As we pray today, your children will start walking in the supernatural realm in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that my children will start walking in the supernatural realm. Lord, I pray that you will make them a national solution provider in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 17:48–51
As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. 49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.
50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him. 51 David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword and drew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword. When the Philistines saw that their hero was dead, they turned and ran.
2. Father, I pray that my children will start walking in the supernatural realm just like Joseph. Lord, I pray that just like Joseph had leadership skills at a tender age, you will give my children supernatural insights and leadership skills in Jesus’ name
Joseph’s master took him and put him in prison, the place where the king’s prisoners were confined. But while Joseph was there in the prison, 21 the Lord was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden. 22 So the warden put Joseph in charge of all those held in the prison, and he was made responsible for all that was done there.23 The warden paid no attention to anything under Joseph’s care, because the Lord was with Joseph and gave him success in whatever he did.
3. Father, I pray that my children will make a great impact in their organization in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will use them just like the servant of Naaman who gave him advice that gave him supernatural healing,
2 Kings 5:1-3
Now Naaman was commander of the army of the king of Aram. He was a great man in the sight of his master and highly regarded, because through him the Lord had given victory to Aram. He was a valiant soldier, but he had leprosy. 2 Now bands of raiders from Aram had gone out and had taken captive a young girl from Israel, and she served Naaman’s wife. 3 She said to her mistress, “If only my master would see the prophet who is in Samaria! He would cure him of his leprosy.”
4. Father, I pray that my children will be a vessel unto honour meet for the Master’s use. I pray that they will use their gifts for God just like that young lad who surrender his meal to Jesus and through it God fed five thousand men
Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there). 11 Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.
12 When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.” 13 So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.
5. Father, I pray that you will use my children mightily to fulfill your purpose in Jesus’ name just like you used Miriam to save Moses.
Then his sister asked Pharaoh’s daughter, “Shall I go and get one of the Hebrew women to nurse the baby for you?”
6. Father, I pray that you will enthrone my children at a tender age and they will start doing great exploits just like Josiah. Lord, I pray that my children will start walking in the supernatural realm in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 22:1-2
Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years. His mother’s name was Jedidah daughter of Adaiah; she was from Bozkath. 2 He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord and followed completely the ways of his father David, not turning aside to the right or to the left.
7. Father, I pray that you will use my children mightily just like you used Timothy at his young age. I pray that they will be a good examples of the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity in Jesus’ name
1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
8. Father, I pray that my children will fix the Word of God in their hearts in Jesus’ name. Father, give me the grace to bring up my children in the way of the Lord so that they can walk in the supernatural realm
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
9. Father, I pray for the grace to tell my children about your faithfulness. I pray that my children will walk in your divine purpose for their lives in Jesus’ name
“It is the living who give thanks to You, as I do today; A father tells his sons about Your faithfulness.
10. Father, I pray that my children will serve you from generation to generation in Jesus’ name. I pray that they will do your will and you will establish your everlasting covenant with them in Jesus’ name
and that you may tell in the hearing of your son, and of your grandson, how I made a mockery of the Egyptians and how I performed My signs among them, that you may know that I am the Lord.”
11. Father, I pray that my children will understand your strength and your wondrous works. I pray that they will be established in the Lord and walk in the supernatural realm in Jesus’ name
We will not conceal them from their children, but tell to the generation to come the praises of the Lord, and His strength and His wondrous works that He has done.
12. Father, I pray that you will give my children supernatural wisdom in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will bless them supernaturally just like you blessed Solomon in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that my children will serve you with their whole hearts in Jesus’ name
1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.