Thanking God For Divine Remembrance
Thanking God For Divine Remembrance
Today, we will be thanking God for divine remembrance. There were so many people that God remembered in the scriptures. God remembered Noah for instance and brought him, his family and all the animals safely from the ark after the mighty torrents of rain. He worshiped God thereafter by offering a sacrifice unto God. Also, when God told Hannah that she would have a child, she also worshiped God. Hannah worshiped God before she conceived the child and she also worshiped God after God had given her the child. You can also worship God for a divine remembrance.
When Jonah disobeyed God and ran away from God’s assignment, there was a violent storm in the ship that he boarded. As a result, they threw him into the sea and God sent a big fish to swallow him. The fish took him to Nineveh, a city which he was reluctant to go to. After that great deliverance, Jonah worshiped God for remembering him in the belly of the fish. He could have died while he was thrown into the sea. Jonah could have died in the belly of the fish, but God spared his life. He gave thanks to God for remembering him. You should also thank God for a divine remembrance.
The children of Israel spent hundreds of years in their slavery in Egypt. They served their task masters rigorously. However, when they cried unto God, God remembered them and delivered them from their task masters. God fought the Egyptians with many plagues in the process. Also, when Pharaoh pursued them with his army after they left Egypt, God destroyed them and they perished inside the Red sea. After that great deliverance, Moses and Mariam sang a song of praise to God. We have to be grateful to God for His lovingkindness. We have to thank God for divine remembrance.
- Father, I thank you for a divine remembrance. Thank you Lord for answering all my prayers
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”
2. Father, I thank you for you are good and your love endures forever. Thank you Jesus for a divine remembrance
1 Chronicles 16:34
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
3. Father, I thank you for the peace of Christ that is ruling in my hearts. Thank you Lord for calling us to peace. Thank you
“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”
4. Father, I thank you for the grace that you have given to me in Christ Jesus. Lord, I thank you for divine remembrance
1 Corinthians 1:4
“I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.”
5. Father, I thank you for enriching me in every way. Lord, I thank you for divine remembrance
2 Corinthians 9:11
“You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.”
6. Father, I thank you for all you have done for me.. I thank you for opening the book of remembrance for me and for elevating me, I thank you for divine remembrance
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
7. Father, I thank you with a shout of grateful praise. Lord, I pray that you will accept our praise in Jesus’ name
“But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”
8. Father, I thank you for being my strength and my shield. Lord, I thank you for divine remembrance.
“The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.”
9. Father, I thank you for always keeping your promises over me. Lord, I thank you for a divine remembrance
“Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High.”
10. Father, I thank you for your Word that is dwelling in me richly. Lord, I thank you for teaching and admonishing me through your Word in all wisdom.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
11. Father, I thank you for giving me a kingdom that can not be shaken. Lord, I thank you for you are a Consuming fire
“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our ‘God is a consuming fire.'”
12. Father, I thank you and praise your glorious name for your goodness and mercy. Lord, I thank you for a divine remembrance]
1 Chronicles 29:13
“And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name.”
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Saturday 27th May to 2nd June, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, June 2nd, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: