Pray For All Round Fruitfulness In Your Marriage
Pray For All Round Fruitfulness In Your Marriage
Today, we will pray for all round fruitfulness in our marriage. God wants us to be fruitful in every aspect of our marriage. In some marriages, the parents are fruitful spiritually while their children are wayward and vagabonds. For instance, Eli was fruitful spiritually but his children did not align with the will of God. He lost his two sons to the war. Samuel was fruitful spiritually but we can not say the same thing about his children. His children lived in a way that was not pleasing to God. Aaron was also a High Priest and he was doing well spiritually but his children messed up by offering a strange fire to God.
We have marriages where they are fruitful in child bearing but they are not fruitful financially. The wife of the Prophet who was indebted had some children. It means that they were fruitful spiritually and in child bearing but they were not fruitful financially. However, when she ran to Elisha the Prophet, God intervened and blessed her financially.
Fruitfulness In Marriage Even At Old Age
Father Abraham had a covenant with God but he had a delay in child bearing. Isaac was a covenant child yet he also had a delay in child bearing. Sarah and Rebecah were barren for several years before God answered them and they became fruitful. Hannah also was childless for several years before God answered her. Zechariah and Elizabeth were busy serving God yet they were childless for several years. I pray that if you are not yet fruitful in your marriage, God will make you fruitful in Jesus’ name.
God’s plan for you is to make you fruitful in all areas in your marriage. God has given us the keys of the kingdom. We have keys that open the doors of blessings in every area of our marriage. So, if there is still any door locked against you, as we cry unto God today, such a door will be opened unto you in Jesus’ name. I pray that God will cause you to be fruitful in every area of your life in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Point: Fruitfulness In Marriage
- Father, I pray for all round fruitfulness in our marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that we will bear fruits that will abide in our marriages in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will give us whatever we ask in your name in Jesus’ name
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you
2. Father, I pray that our marriage will be rooted in you in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will bear fruits and be highly productive in all areas in Jesus’ name
I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
3. Father, we pray for the grace to follow your decrees and to follow your commandments in our marriage.
If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees their fruit.
4. Father, I pray that your Word will start working wonders and produce great results in my marriage. Lord, I pray that every Word that you have spoken concerning my marriage will produce mighty fruits in Jesus’ name
So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
5. Father, I pray that those who are trusting you for children will bear fruits in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will remove every barriers to fruitfulness in marriages in Jesus’ name
And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise.
6. Father, we pray that we shall be fruitful and increase in our marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that we shall experience all round fruitfulness in our marriage in Jesus’ name
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
7. Father, I pray that we shall be fruitful in everything we lay our hands upon in our marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will bless the work of our hands mightily in Jesus’ name
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.”
8. Father, I pray that we will willingly obey you in our marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that as we obey you, we shall eat the fruits of the land in Jesus’ name
If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword”; For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.
9. Father, I pray that you will bless our marriage and we will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them in Jesus’ name. I pray that we will plant vineyards and drink wine and make gardens and eat their fruit in Jesus’ name
“Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, and they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, and make gardens and eat their fruit.
10. Father, I pray that you will make my descendants as the dust of the earth in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will bless and increase my descendants so much that they will affect their world positively in Jesus’ name
I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if anyone can number the dust of the earth, then your descendants can also be numbered.
11. Father, I pray that you will make our marriage exceedingly fruitful in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will make nations of our marriage and kings will come forth from us in Jesus’ name
I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you.
12. Father, I pray that you will bless my marriage greatly in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will greatly multiply our seed as the stars of the heavens in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children shall possess the gate of their enemies in Jesus’ name
Indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies.
13. Father, I pray that you will turn toward us in our marriage and make us fruitful and multiply us in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will confirm your covenant with me in Jesus’ name
So I will turn toward you and make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will confirm My covenant with you.
14. Father, I pray that you will show us your love in our marriage and you will bless us in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will bless the fruit of our womb and the fruit of our ground in Jesus’ name. Father, I pray that we shall experience all round fruitfulness in Jesus’ name
He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock, in the land which He swore to your forefathers to give you
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.