Pray That Your Marriage Will Experience God’s Blessings
Pray That Your Marriage Will Experience God’s Blessings
Today, we will be praying that we will experience God’s blessings in our marriage . The first institution that God created was marriage. When God created this institution, He pronounced His blessings upon mariage. He said that we should be fruitful and multiply and that we should replenish the earth. God expects our marriages to be blessed. If you are not experiencing the blessings of God in your marriage it is an anomaly. It is not the plan and the will of God.
God created everything that we will need for us to enjoy our marriage. He created a very beautiful garden for Adam and Eve to live in. He gave Adam the work to do so there is nothing like lack of work or job for Adam. They did not lack accommodation. Adam and Eve did not lack food to it, God had already provided everything that they will need. They did not need to spend their money on buying clothes, God had already covered them with His glory. The glory of God is better than the most expensive cloth that you can ever buy. They did not need to spend dollars or pounds sterling, God had already supplied all their needs according to His riches in glory. So, Adam and Eve were spending the glory of God in the garden which is an heavenly currency.
Sin Attracts Curses Into Marriage
When Satan introduced sin into the marriage of Adam and Eve, it attracted curse into their marriage. Man started struggling before he could eat. Adam was given an eviction notice and he was driven out of the beautiful garden. Human race started inventing early currency which Jesus described as Mammon. Man started toiling and sweating before he could eat and make provisions for his family. Marriages started experiencing sickness, lack, childlessness and trouble just to mention but a few.
Today, Satan is still tormenting marriages. However, you and I can seek exception because Jesus Christ had already paid the price for our sins. Our marriage should start enjoying God’s blessings and we are supposed to experience a heaven on earth. If you are currently suffering from the consequences of the curse that man inherited as a result of sin in your marriage, there is a relief for you. The Lion of Judah has prevailed. God has blessed your marriage with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. As we pray today, you will start experiencing God’s blessings in your marriage in Jesus’ name.
- Father, we pray that our marriage will experience your blessings in Jesus’ name. May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant husbands and wives to live in harmony with one another in accordance with Christ Jesus.
May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus, so that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Father, I pray that you will pronounce your blessings upon my marriage in Jesus’ name. I pray that we shall be fruitful, we shall multiply and we shall replenish the earth in Jesus’ name.
Then God said, ‘Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.’
So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them, and God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.’
3. Father, I thank you for sending a helper who is right for us in our marriage. Lord, we pray that these blessings and favour upon our marriages shall be permanent in Jesus’ name.
Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”
4. Father, I pray that we will experience a supernatural favor in our marriage in Jesus’ name. Lord, we pray that we will experience your blessings upon our marriage in Jesus’ name
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
5. Father, I pray that you will pronounce your blessing upon our marriage in Jesus’ name. I pray that our children shall be blessed in Jesus’ name
Many a man proclaims his own steadfast love, but a faithful man who can find? The righteous who walks in his integrity— blessed are his children after him!
6. Father, I pray that you will bless our marriage and we will have a good reward for our labour in Jesus’ name
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.
7. Father, I pray that as we obey your Words in our marriages, you will pronounce your blessings upon us in Jesus’ name. I pray that we shall be blessed in the city and in the country in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the fruit of our womb shall be blessed and the young of our livestock
If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God: 3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. 4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.