Pray That God Will Revive Us Again
Pray That God Will Revive Us Again
Today, we will be praying that God will revive us again. The phrase “Revive us again” is appropriate for someone who has been on fire for God before, but has suddenly lost his or her fire. Revival is increased spiritual interest or renewal in the life of a church congregation or society, with a local, national or global effect. According to Murray, revival means “making alive again those who have been alive but have. fallen into what is called a cold, or dead, state. They are Christians and have. life, but they need reviving to bring them back to their first love and health.
Many have forgotten their first love. There is no passion for souls again and their prayer life has dwindled. The fire on the altar of prayer of many has gone down. There is a need for God to revive us again. Psalm 80:18 says, “Then we shall not turn back from You; Revive us, and we will call upon Your name.” Your prayer life is an evident of whether you have experienced revival or not. When God revives you, you will call upon His name.
Revival Leads To A Genuine Repentance
Also, when there is revival, people will acknowledge their guilt and seek God’s face. Hosea 5:15 says, “I will go away and return to My place until they acknowledge their guilt and seek My face; In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.” Many have lost their fellowship with God. Many also don’t fellowship with the brethren. They have become cold, lukewarm and lethargic to the things of God. They have lost their spiritual fervour. Apostle Peter in his lukewarm state denied Jesus Christ three times. On the day of Pentecost when he received fire, he preached the gospel fearlessly. He was ready to go to prison for preaching the message of the gospel. He was persecuted severally, but persecution only fanned the flame of the fire of revival.
Are you currently sleeping or slumbering spiritually? God is ready to revive you again. Is the fire on your altar already going down? God is ready to revive you again. One man on fire for God can set a whole nation ablaze for God. When Elijah was on fire for God, he confronted the prophets of Baal and he killed the prophets of Baal. God can use you to stop idolatry in your nation. God can use you to deliver your nation from the bondage like He used Moses to deliver Israel from Egyptian slavery. Let us pray that God will revive us again.
- Father, I pray that you will revive us again. Lord, I pray that all those who have turned back on you will return back to you. I pray that you will activate our prayer life once again in Jesus’ name
Then we shall not turn back from You; Revive us, and we will call upon Your name.
2. Father, I pray that you will revive us again and let the people rejoice in you. Lord, show us mercy and grant us your salvation. Father, I pray that the people will not turn back to folly but they will be on fire for you in Jesus’ name
Will You not revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You? 7 Show us Your mercy, Lord, and grant us Your salvation. 8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak, For He will speak peace to His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly.
3. Father, I pray that you will revive us again and the people will acknowledge their guilt and seek your face. Lord, I pray that as from now on, people will earnestly seek you in Jesus’ name
I will go away and return to My place until they acknowledge their guilt and seek My face; In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.
4. Father, I pray that you will revive us again and let the people repent and return to you. Lord, I pray that we shall continually experience a time of refreshing in your presence in Jesus’ name
Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord
5. Father, I pray that you will revive us again and let your Word bring about a genuine repentance in the people in Jesus’ name
2 Kings 22:11
When the king heard the words of the book of the law, he tore his clothes.
6. Father, I pray that you will revive us again and people will no longer keep silent about their sins. Lord, I pray that people will start acknowledging their sins, they will confess and turn back to you in Jesus’ name
When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; My vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer. Selah. I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord”; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.
7. Father, I pray that you will revive us again. Lord, I pray that you will give the believers a contrite and lowly spirit and you will revive their hearts in Jesus’ name
For thus says the high and exalted One who lives forever, whose name is Holy, “I dwell on a high and holy place, and also with the contrite and lowly of spirit in order to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.
8. Father, I pray that you will give us the heart to know you and we will return back to you with our whole heart in Jesus’ name
I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the Lord; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart.
9. Father, I pray that you will give everyone in this nation one heart and put a new Spirit within them. Lord, I pray that you will revive us again and you will take away the heart of stone and replace it with the heart of flesh in Jesus’ name.
And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh
10. Father, I pray that from now on, we will continually devote ourselves to the apostle’s teaching and to fellowship with you and with one another. Lord, I pray that you will revive us again and ignite our prayer life. Father, we pray for the grace to be committed to the assignment you have given us in Jesus’ name
They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe; and many wonders and signs were taking place through the apostles. And all those who had believed were together and had all things in common
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.