Praying For the Sound of a Great Awakening
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 14th Edition, Day 3- Praying For the Sound of a Great Awakening - Join us on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Mighty Sound
Praying For the Sound of a Great Awakening
Today, we will be praying for the sound of a great awakening. According to research, the great awakening was a religious revival that impacted the English colonies in America during the 1730s and 1740s. The movement came at a time when there was emphasis on the idea of secular rationalism and passion for religion had grown stale. The movement reduced the higher authority of church doctrine and instead put greater importance on the individual and his or her spiritual experience.
There will be another wave of great awakening in North America and all over the world in Jesus’ name. There is going to be a great revival in the land. Many have currently become lethargic in their approach to spiritual things. The love of many for the kingdom has wax cold. However, There will be an outpouring of the Spirit of God over this continent again that will lead to a great revival in the land.
The Revival of The Day of Pentecost
God started the first major revival on the day of Pentecost when He poured out His Spirit upon all flesh. This is in accordance to God’s promise in the Book of Joel 2:28. Acts 2:17 says, “No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.” The evidence that great revival has begun will be reflected in the ability of the young men to start seeing visions, your sons and daughters prophesying and your old men dreaming dreams. The move of God will be imminent in this continent again.
A Great Awakening in Our Political System
The great awakening that God is about to start will not be in the Church alone. It will affect our educational system, the media and our political system in Jesus’ name. As from now on, those in our political space will start promoting God’s agenda on earth in Jesus’ name. The kingdom of our nation will become the kingdom of God and God will start ruling in the affairs of men again. There will be a great revival in our media system and they will no longer promote an ungodly agenda. The Spirit of the Lord will take over our air waves. The name of Jesus Christ will permeate the souls of men in this continent and all over the world and in Jesus’ name
The Glory of God Will Fill The Earth
The book of Habakkuk 2:14 says, “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.” As this great awakening begins, every knowledge that does not promote the glory of God will be aborted. The Lord will fill the earth with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the sea. The low and the mighty will submit to the will and purpose of God and many will become obedient to the faith. Are you ready for this great and mighty move of God? Let us pray for a great awakening in our home, in our nations, in our educational system, in the Church and in our political system. I pray that we shall all experience this great awakening in Jesus’ name
- Father, I pray that you will fill the earth with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea
“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.”
2. Father, I pray that there will be a great awakening in the land. Lord, let there be an outpouring of your Spirit upon all flesh and our sons and daughters will start prophesying. Father, I pray that our young men will start to see visions and our old men will start dreaming in Jesus’ name
Acts 2: 17
“No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.”
3. Father, I pray that you will wake up all the unbelievers that are already sleeping. Revive them and set them ablaze for yourself Lord, in Jesus’ name
Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed.
4. Father, I pray for all believers who are already slumbering that there will be a great awakening. Lord, I pray that they will wake up from the dead and Christ will shine on them in Jesus’ name
For this reason it says, “Awake, sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”
5. Father, I pray for a great awakening in the land of Canada and all over the world. Lord, we pray that you will purify this land from all forms of uncleanliness in Jesus’ name
Awake, awake, clothe yourself in your strength, O Zion; clothe yourself in your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; For the uncircumcised and the unclean will no longer come into you
6. Father, I pray that I will experience a personal revival. Lord, I pray that I shall behold your face in righteousness and you will satisfy me with your likeness in Jesus’ name
As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.
7. Father, I pray that I will not sleep on the day of my encounter in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that I will experience a great awakening and I will be aware of the move of God and be a part of it in Jesus’ name
Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.”
8. Father, I pray that there will be influx of people into the nation of Canada who are thirty and hungry for a great awakening in Jesus’ name
Thus says the Lord, “Behold, a people is coming from the north land, and a great nation will be aroused from the remote parts of the earth.
9. Father, I pray that my glory will be awake and my instrument of praise will be awake. Lord, I pray that my dawn will be awakened in Jesus’ name
Awake, my glory! awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.
10. Father, I pray that those generations that have gone to sleep will be awakened in Jesus’ name. Lord, let there be a great awakening in the land in Jesus’ name
Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; Awake as in the days of old, the generations of long ago. Was it not You who cut Rahab in pieces, who pierced the dragon?
11. Father, I pray that you will give me the tongue of disciples and I will know how to sustain the weary one with a word. Lord, I pray that you will renew this great awakening in my life morning by morning. I pray that you will awaken my ear to listen as a true disciple in Jesus’ name
The Lord God has given Me the tongue of disciples, that I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple.
12. Father, I command in the name of Jesus, “Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; Make my garden breathe out fragrance, and let its spices be wafted abroad in Jesus’ name
Songs of Solomon 4:16
“Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; Make my garden breathe out fragrance, let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits!”
13. Father, I pray that our dead will live and their corpses will rise in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that all those who lie in the dust will awake and shout for joy in Jesus’ name
Your dead will live; Their corpses will rise. You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy, for your dew is as the dew of the dawn, and the earth will give birth to the departed spirits.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 29th August to 1st September, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Website, Facebook or Twitter YouTube Page. Join us online also on Friday, 2nd September, 2022 by 7pm MST. You can stream it live on all our Website and all our social media channels.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support