Possessing Your Possessions in The Name of Jesus
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 7th Edition, Day 7 - Possessing Your Possessions in The Name of Jesus - Join us on Friday, March 4th, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Jesus: The Names Above All Names
Possessing Your Possessions in The Name of Jesus
Today, you will be possessing your possessions in the name of Jesus. The plan of Satan is to steal what rightfully belongs to us. He stylishly and trickily stole our dominion and authority in the garden of Eden. Satan tactically deceived Eve to eat the forbidden fruit and through Eve, he was able to get Adam also. He also attempted to use a similar strategy for Jesus while He was in the wilderness but Jesus resisted him.
The Israelites worked rigorously in Egypt for hundreds of years without remuneration. One day, God restored all that they had lost by asking them to ask for whatever they needed from the Egyptians when He was liberating them. God does not want to be exploited, so, in whichever way Satan has exploited you, you are possessing your possessions in Jesus’ name. Laban duped Jacob by changing his wages about ten times. However, God repaid him back. Out of the twenty years that Jacob worked for Laban, he worked without pay for fourteen years. In the last six years, God gave him back everything that he had lost.
Possessing Your Possessions Is God’s Plan For You
Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt. He worked for several years in the business of Potiphar, his master, without pay. Potiphar’s business was growing rapidly and he was making so much money at Joseph’s expense. He knew that the blessing he was getting was because of Joseph but he did not deem it fit to pay him back. Potiphar’s wife later lied against Joseph and he was thrown into prison. He was made the leader of the prisoners also and he served in the prison without compensation. One day, God remembered him and lifted him from the prison into the palace. He recovered all he had lost and he was compensated for all he had lost.
There was a time that the enemies attacked Sodom and Gomorrah where Lot, Abraham’s cousin, was staying. They raided the place and took Lot and his family away as slaves. Abraham pursued them and recovered all they had taken away. He also rescued his cousin, Lot. Similar thing happened to David. He was planning to go to war with Israel by following the Philistines in waging a war against his people. In the process, the Amalekites struck and took away their belongings including his two wives. He pursued them and he recovered all,
It doesn’t really matter what the enemies had stolen from you. You will recover all and we pray, you will be possessing your possessions in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points: Possessing Your Possessions
- Father, I thank you for you are good and your love endures forever
1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
2. Father, I pray that I will possess all my possessions in Jesus’ name. I pray that all the inheritance you have allocated to me in Christ shall be mine in Jesus’ name.
Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses.
3. Father, I pray that you will compensate me for the years that the swarming locust, the creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust have eaten in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will possess all my possessions in Jesus’ name.
“And I will compensate you for the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the creeping locust, the stripping locust, and the gnawing locust— My great army which I sent among you.
4. Father, I pray that you will turn my captivity again in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will fill my mouth with laughter and my tongue with singing as I recover all that I have lost in the past in Jesus’ name. I pray that in all the areas where I have sown in tears, I will come back rejoicing bringing in the sheaves in Jesus’ name.
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
4 Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.
5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
5. Father, I pray that instead of shame I will receive a double portion in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that instead of disgrace, I will rejoice in my inheritance and I will inherit a double portion in the land in Jesus’ name.
Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.
6. Father, I pray that I will recover all the goods that the enemies have stolen in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will suffer no loss in my finances, in my health and in my household in Jesus’ name.
He recovered all the goods and brought back his relative Lot and his possessions, together with the women and the other people.
7. Father, I pray that just like David recovered everything the Amalekites have taken, I will recover all that the enemies have stolen from me in Jesus’ name.
1 Samuel 30:18
David recovered everything the Amalekites had taken, including his two wives.
8. Father, I pray that you will restore all my fortunes and give me double like you did for Job in Jesus’ name.
After Job had prayed for his friends, the Lord restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before.
9. Father, I pray that you will make all those who have exploited me to be favourably disposed to me in Jesus’ name.
The LORD had made the Egyptians favourably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
Stream live on our website from Monday 28th February to 3rd March from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, March 4th for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.