Praying For Divine Healing Part 3
Day 34: 40 DAYS PRAYER, FASTING AND WORSHIP FEB 3rd to MARCH 14th, 2021. 2021, A YEAR OF NEW BEGINNING - ISAIAH 43:17-19.
Short Exhortation About Divine Healing
Divine healing is the portion of all who have faith in Jesus Christ and believe that He has the power to heal. When Jesus Christ was crucified, He went through a lot of process for you and I. He paid the ultimate price for our salvation by His death on the cross. He took so many lashes so that we can have access to divine healing. He was made poor so that we might be rich. He was chastised so that we might have peace. Divine healing formed a major part of Jesus’ ministry while he was on earth. He went around doing good and He was healing all who were under the power of the devil. Act 10:38 says, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.”
Jesus Christ also gave power to His disciples to execute divine healing while He was on earth. Luke 9:1 says, “One day Jesus called together his twelve disciples and gave them power and authority to cast out all demons and to heal all diseases.” This gives us an idea of the importance that Jesus Christ placed on divine healing. Every form of oppression and illnesses come from the devil. The devil’s mission is to steal, to kill and to destroy, but Jesus came to give us life abundantly. (John 10:10). It is not in the original plan of God that people should fall sick. Sickness came as a result of sin. As children of God, we have the mandate to free all those who are oppressed by the devil.
In the bible, no one came to Jesus sick and did not experience divine healing. Jesus answered everyone who called upon Him. Matthew 4:23-24 says, “Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them all.” Jesus healed various diseases and delivered all that were demon possessed. His power is still available to heal today. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). As we call on Him today, I pray that we will be totally delivered from all the oppression of the enemies in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 107:19-21; Psalm 30:2; Psalm 34:17-22; Psalm 6:2; Psalm 41:2-3; Psalm 41:4; Psalm 147:3; Psalm 23:1-6; Psalm 30:10-11; Psalm 73:26; Matthew 4:23-24; Matthew 10: 1 & 8; Mark 2:17; Matthew 9:35; Mark 5:34; Luke 5:17-24; Luke 13:11-13; Luke 14:1-6; Acts 4:30-31; Acts 9:33-34; Acts 10:37-38; Luke 12:17-19; John 9:5-11; Mark 1:29-34; Luke 8:49-56
1. Lord, I thank you for always delivering me from trouble. Thank you Lord for saving me from distress. God, I bless you for healing me and rescuing me from the grave. I thank you for your unfailing love and your wonderful deeds. Father, I thank you for divine healing
“Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.”
“LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.”
“As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance and called out in a loud voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!” When he saw them, he said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed. One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan. Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”
2. (a)God, your Word says the righteous cry out and the Lord hears them, I pray that you will hear me today and deliver me from all my troubles in Jesus’ name. (b) Lord, we pray that you will save all those who are crushed in the spirit. Deliver all the righteous from every form of troubles according to your Word in Jesus’ name. Father, we pray for everyone of us that as we take refuge in you, you will save us from every form of condemnation in Jesus’ name.
“The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. The LORD will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.”
“Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.”
3. God, I pray that you will protect and preserve me in Jesus’ name. Do not give me to the desires of my foes in Jesus name. Father, I pray for everyone who is on a sickbed right now that you will sustain them and restore them from their bed of illness in Jesus’ name. Father, let them experience divine healing in Jesus’ name.
“The LORD protects and preserves them— they are counted among the blessed in the land – he does not give them over to the desire of their foes. The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.”
4. Lord, I pray that you will have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus’ name. In anyway I have sinned against you, Lord forgive me and heal me in Jesus’ name.
“I said, “Have mercy on me, LORD; heal me, for I have sinned against you.”
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
5. (a) Father, I thank you because you are my Shepherd and I lack nothing because I have you as my Shepherd. According to your Word, Lord please lead me beside quiet waters and refresh my soul in the name of Jesus. Lord I pray that you will anoint my head with oil and let my cup run over in Jesus’ name. Let goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life in Jesus’ name.
“The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”
6. Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me; LORD, be my help and turn my wailing into dancing in Jesus’ name. Lord remove every form of sackcloth and clothed me with joy in Jesus’ name.
“Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me; LORD, be my help.” You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy”
7. Lord, I pray that you will be the strength of my heart and my portion forever. I pray that my flesh and my heart will not fail in Jesus’ name.
“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
8. Lord Jesus, we pray that you will heal everyone that is sick in their body right now in Jesus’ name. You are the same yesterday, today and forever, so I pray that you will heal again just like you have done in the past in Jesus’ name. We pray that all who are sick right now will experience divine healing in Jesus’ name.
“Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them.”
Matthew 10: 1 & 8
“Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness…
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.”
“On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
“Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.”
9. Father, we pray for everyone going through one form of suffering or the other, that you will increase their faith and heal them from all forms of suffering in Jesus’ name. Lord, let them experience divine healing right now in Jesus’ name.
“He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
“One day Jesus was teaching, and Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there. They had come from every village of Galilee and from Judea and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was with Jesus to heal the sick. Some men came carrying a paralyzed man on a mat and tried to take him into the house to lay him before Jesus. When they could not find a way to do this because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on his mat through the tiles into the middle of the crowd, right in front of Jesus. When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.” The Pharisees and the teachers of the law began thinking to themselves,
“Who is this fellow who speaks blasphemy? Who can forgive sins but God alone?” Jesus knew what they were thinking and asked, “Why are you thinking these things in your hearts? Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk’? But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising God. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, “We have seen remarkable things today.”
10. Lord, you healed a woman who had been crippled for eighteen years, we come against every spirit of infirmity that has been tormenting your people for so long, we pray that you will set them free right now in Jesus’ name.
“And a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all. When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity.” Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God.”
“One Sabbath, when Jesus went to eat in the house of a prominent Pharisee, he was being carefully watched. There in front of him was a man suffering from abnormal swelling of his body. Jesus asked the Pharisees and experts in the law, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath or not?” But they remained silent. So taking hold of the man, he healed him and sent him on his way. Then he asked them, “If one of you has a child or an ox that falls into a well on the Sabbath day, will you not immediately pull it out?” And they had nothing to say.”
11. God, you used your disciples to heal all manner of sicknesses and diseases, I pray that you will use us mightily to heal all manners of sicknesses and diseases in Jesus’ name
“Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.”
“There he found a man named Aeneas, who was paralyzed and had been bedridden for eight years. “Aeneas,” Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you. Get up and roll up your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up.”
“You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached – how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.”
12. Lord, we pray that you will do a creative miracle in our lives today. Whatever needs replacement in our body, Father, replace them in Jesus’ name.
“While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. “Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing. His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, “Isn’t this the same man who used to sit and beg?” Some claimed that he was. Others said, “No, he only looks like him.” But he himself insisted, “I am the man.” “How then were your eyes opened?” they asked. He replied, “The man they call Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see.”
13. Lord, we pray you will set free all who are being oppressed by evil spirits in Jesus’ name. We pray that you will heal all forms of diseases in the lives of your people in Jesus’ name
“As soon as they left the synagogue, they went with James and John to the home of Simon and Andrew. Simon’s mother-in-law was in bed with a fever, and they immediately told Jesus about her. So he went to her, took her hand and helped her up. The fever left her and she began to wait on them. That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed. The whole town gathered at the door, and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was.”
14. Father, you have the power to raise the dead, so we pray that every dead cells in our body will receive the live of God in Jesus’ name
“While Jesus was still speaking, someone came from the house of Jairus, the synagogue leader. “Your daughter is dead,” he said. “Don’t bother the teacher anymore.” Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.” When he arrived at the house of Jairus, he did not let anyone go in with him except Peter, John and James, and the child’s father and mother.
Meanwhile, all the people were wailing and mourning for her. “Stop wailing,” Jesus said. “She is not dead but asleep.” They laughed at him, knowing that she was dead. But he took her by the hand and said, “My child, get up!” Her spirit returned, and at once she stood up. Then Jesus told them to give her something to eat. Her parents were astonished, but he ordered them not to tell anyone what had happened.”