Praying For God’s Kingdom
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 2nd Edition, Day 6 - Praying For God's Kingdom- August 5th, 2021. Theme: The Touch of God
God wants His kingdom to be established on earth
It is important that we constantly pray for God’s kingdom to be established on earth. There was a time that Jesus’ disciples went to Him and asked Him to teach them how to pray. In the pattern of prayer that He taught them, He said that they should pray for the establishment of God’s kingdom on earth. God’s plan is that His will should be done on earth as it is in heaven. We need to constantly pray until the kingdom of the world becomes the kingdom of our Lord. Many nations of the world have turned to another Nineveh and another Sodom and Gomorrah. Yet, this is never God’s will.
Lift your voice to God for our cities, our provinces and nations of the world that God’s will must be done everywhere. Pray against every law in nations of the world that is against the law of God. When King Nebuchadnezzar set up a golden image and told everyone in his kingdom to bow down for it, the decree affected the Hebrews in that nation also. Any law that is against the will of God could have a direct impact on Christians also. That is why we need to stand our ground in the place of prayer.
The kingdom of the world can become the kingdom of our Lord
Pray to God that just like the city of Nineveh repented and turned back to God after Jonah preached to the city, the nations of the world will listen to the clarion call and turn back to God. For every sin that our nations have committed that could result in God’s judgment, pray that God will have mercy on our nations. We will pray that God will forgive our sins and heal our land.
Therefore, cry unto God that His kingdom will be established in all the nations of the world.
- From the day of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent men take it by force. Ask for the grace to pay whatever price you need to pay to make it into the kingdom of heaven. Pray that you will not stumble or fall by the wayside. Ask for the grace to finish well.” In Jesus’ name we pray
Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force
2. Pray for the grace to be converted like a child. I need a childlike faith, so that I can enter the kingdom of heaven. I pray for the spirit of humility just like a child. Destroy every spirit of pride within me, Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray.
At that time the disciples came to Jesus and said, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And He called a child to Himself and set him before them, and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me
3. Pray for everyone who is still wallowing in sin, that they will have an encounter with Jesus Christ and surrender their lives to him. Tell God that such people will repent of their sins and turn to God. Pray that they will do it with a sense of urgency knowing fully well that the kingdom of God is at hand. In Jesus’ name we pray
and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.
4. Father, I pray for your kingdom to come and your will will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus’ name I pray.
‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.
5. Cry to God that His response to you will be “Come, you who are blessed of my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.” Pray for the grace to pay whatever price you need to pay to inherit God’s kingdom.
“Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world
6. Talk to God that whatever you have held tightly that will take the kingdom of God away from you, you will receive the grace to surrender all. In Jesus’ name we pray
Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”
7. Pray for those who have not given their lives to Jesus’ Christ that they will have an encounter with God today in Jesus’ name. I know that the prerequisite for seeing the kingdom of God is to be born again. Talk to God and pray for all those that Satan has blinded their eyes lest they should see the light of the gospel, that you will open their eyes of understanding today Lord. Let them see and come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ name I pray
Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus *said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
8. Father, I pray for the grace to live in the consciousness that my kingdom is not of this world. I will not settle here but I will live like a sojourner in this world. In Jesus’ name I pray
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”
9. Lord, your world says the kingdom of God is not in eating and drinking. I pray that I will not lose your kingdom simply because I am searching for my daily bread. Instead, I will constantly live in the consciousness that the kingdom of God is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. In Jesus’ name I pray
for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
10. Lord, I pray for the grace to constantly depend on you and not to rely on the wisdom of this world in Jesus’ name. Let me be rich in faith and be poor when it comes to worldly knowledge. Let me always live in the consciousness that I am an heir of the kingdom which God has promised to those who love Him. in Jesus’ name I pray
Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?
11. Father, I pray that your Word in my mouth will not be a mere empty word. But anytime I speak your Word, there will be a demonstration of your power. Because the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power. Let this be my reality, Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray.
1 Corinthians 4:20
For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power.
12. Lord, I pray that I will walk in a manner worthy of the God who calls me into His own kingdom and glory
1 Thessalonians 2:12
so that you would walk in a manner worthy of the God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory
13. Lord, I pray that since we have received a kingdom that can not be shaken, I will constantly show gratitude to God. So that I may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe. In Jesus’ name I pray.
Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe
14. God instructed us to seek His kingdom and His righteousness so that everything we need will be added unto us. He has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness. Therefore, pray for the provision of everything you need to live a godly life. In Jesus’ name we pray.
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you
15. Tell God that whatever will hinder you from making it till the end, He will take it away from you in Jesus’ name. Pray that you will serve the Lord and do His will till the end. In Jesus’ name we pray.
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven. But he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
Stream live on our website from Monday 2nd August to 5th August from 7 pm – 8 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, August 6th for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.